Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Warn Appeal

[SSRP] Warn Appeal 4 years 1 month ago #1198602

Clarky wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Clarky wrote:

at what part did I swing it red?
Looked red from my pov as you can see. I also provided this video during the admin sit. I haven't had a single warning or verbal since over a year ago (unless admin related) there is 0 reason to warn me. The fact you think im on the server to just rdm is a joke. Why would I even bother? You honestly warned me for the plane reason of you don't like me and its kind of sad.
I like that move, when your reason for killing me is redeemed invalid, just pull the "it's because you hate me" card
Its nothing about the reason of you not liking me. I have still stuck to the reasoning of it looked red as you hit it. As shown in my comments ^, You not liking me is just added to the case. A simple verbal speaking to would of been find for this and warning is just way over the top.
  • jack bushross
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6391
SSRP- Super Administrator
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Micky

[SSRP] Warn Appeal 4 years 1 month ago #1198603

Clarky wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Looked red from my pov as you can see. I also provided this video during the admin sit. I haven't had a single warning or verbal since over a year ago (unless admin related) there is 0 reason to warn me. The fact you think im on the server to just rdm is a joke. Why would I even bother? You honestly warned me for the plane reason of you don't like me and its kind of sad.
I like that move, when your reason for killing me is redeemed invalid, just pull the "it's because you hate me" card

Should have been verbal so yeah im gonna call its that to I know what it feels like

[SSRP] Warn Appeal 4 years 1 month ago #1198604

• Nafe
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11863

[SSRP] Warn Appeal 4 years 1 month ago #1198605

jack bushross wrote:
Clarky wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Its nothing about the reason of you not liking me. I have still stuck to the reasoning of it looked red as you hit it. As shown in my comments ^, You not liking me is just added to the case. A simple verbal speaking to would of been find for this and warning is just way over the top.
Well from my staffing opinion, I find it not over the top. Sorry buddy!
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: TILTED TURTLE, 123123123123

[SSRP] Warn Appeal 4 years 1 month ago #1198606

u RDM ME :( to
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2471

[SSRP] Warn Appeal 4 years 1 month ago #1198608

• Nafe
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Nafe.

[SSRP] Warn Appeal 4 years 1 month ago #1198609

Clarky wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Clarky wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Clarky wrote:

So how come when I was rdm'ed and reproted with full proof the guy even responded with "i was trying to be a meme" worth a verbal but something like this isn't? just asking.
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Warn Appeal 4 years 1 month ago #1198610

• Nafe

[SSRP] Warn Appeal 4 years 1 month ago #1198611

jack bushross wrote:
Clarky wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Clarky wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Clarky wrote:

So how come when I was rdm'ed and reproted with full proof the guy even responded with "i was trying to be a meme" worth a verbal but something like this isn't? just asking.
Because I wasn't the admin handling the sit.
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: TILTED TURTLE, 123123123123

[SSRP] Warn Appeal 4 years 1 month ago #1198613

Clarky wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Clarky wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Clarky wrote:
jack bushross wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Because I wasn't the admin handling the sit.

Well as both sides are shown and both sides of the story shown in this appeal. It seems ready for the handling person(s) to handle when they are ready!
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Warn Appeal 4 years 1 month ago #1198615

i’m at school bro but this a petty petty warn ong
:plussp:
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Smol.

[SSRP] Warn Appeal 4 years 1 month ago #1198624

Handling as per the request of 2 Community Owners. I will get back to you with the results soon. I am handling this, to make it official.
  • WindowsME
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 14
WindowsME is the best OS!
[Ex-SSRP Administrator]
[Zarp VIP]

[SSRP] Warn Appeal 4 years 1 month ago #1198626

After speaking with the punishing admin, they have agreed to keep it in place. I also agree with this. They were not actively trying to arrest you. Therefore, I'm gonna have to decline your appeal. The warn sticks.
:denied:
  • WindowsME
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 14
WindowsME is the best OS!
[Ex-SSRP Administrator]
[Zarp VIP]
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by WindowsME.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

224 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
2/32