Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Vodka4Gaben's Demotion Appeal

[TTT] Vodka4Gaben's Demotion Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1144909

Nina wrote:
Right I just want to address some things that you said, I do not wish to delve into the part about you lying as I’m in no way an expert on that subject as CeeZee has mainly been looking into that. Regarding us deciding to demote you just as you took a break as far as I’m concerned that is just a coincidence as your lies about a lot of things has only come to mine and others attention this week (anything prior to this week has only been speculation). In terms of your full demotion, you were officially warned last week for inactivity as you did not reach our minimum requirements after being contacted about getting your time the week prior to that (in which you replied that you’d get it). It is quite common to receive a demotion after having received an official warning and it is still recent (within a month ish). That being said I’d still like to discuss this further in the next lead team meeting.
Again mate, you are lying yourself if you are saying that I lied about a lot of things, I only lied where I was stationed right now and where I went for holiday. As I said even before I got my official warning I wrote an Inactivity notice because me and me girlfriend were going on a vacation to take a break from all the bullshit that has been happening to me for the past 2-3 months. I clearly said I was going on inactivity for about 2-3 weeks. I also made a post saying that I could come on the server because I downloaded GMOD on my laptop and get my time, however that never happened because I just wanted to take a fucking break. I'm here thinking if I'm going to get demoted 24/7 because the LT doesn't believe me that I'm on vacation. I never said I was going to get my time because I had my Inactivity Notice up, I shouldn't have received an official in the first place.
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Vodka4Gaben.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Vodka4Gaben's Demotion Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1144912

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
House wrote:
I get that you want to keep your privacy and I respect that, but why maken up lies rather than just saying "going on inactivity" or "I don't want to tell you where I'm living"?
I don't get that part.

I said I was living in the UK, which isn't true at the moment, currently I live in Belgium, (from UK just moved to Belgium 2 years ago because me dad got a job there). Also I went to Croatia for my Vacation and not Spain, and yet that defies a demotion to you? Seems about right

I think you misunderstood what I said.

I don't really care too much about what exactly it was you said, I'm just wondering why you'd make up a lie rather than just telling us right away that you don't want to share personal information.

Like I said I can completley understand that you'd like to keep certaint things for yourself and there is no issue with that at all.
  • House
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The best thing on Earth? Coffee.
  • Thanks received: 541

⚕ former TTT Server Owner ⚕
⚕ former Surf Administrator ⚕
⚕ former SSRP Moderator ⚕
⚕ former TeamSpeak3 staff ⚕
⚕ former Forum staff ⚕

Add me on Steam!

#uzi4CM
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nina, Turtle965

TTT Demotion Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1144918

Harry RDM Squatta wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Harry RDM Squatta wrote:
didn't you always talk about how rich you were? Didn't you always talk about how rich you were and how you had a holiday you couldn't get refunded and you didn't care... And wheres Ceezee's Pizza???

0 relevance fuck off
just saying hes lying in an appeal to get undemoted for lying

He might still be rich? Even if he isn't what difference does it make? Personally I wouldn't buy anyone anything from zarp so that last part if daft. And so what if he has a holiday or not.

You are literally some next mong it's the internet if he wants to make certain things up go keep his information a little more secure let him.

You all obviously weren't bothered by his lies until now even if it is all lies. Theres simply no need to treat someone this different suddenly because the guy is cautious over the internet.
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

TTT Demotion Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1144919

House wrote:
Vodka4Gaben wrote:
House wrote:
I get that you want to keep your privacy and I respect that, but why maken up lies rather than just saying "going on inactivity" or "I don't want to tell you where I'm living"?
I don't get that part.

I said I was living in the UK, which isn't true at the moment, currently I live in Belgium, (from UK just moved to Belgium 2 years ago because me dad got a job there). Also I went to Croatia for my Vacation and not Spain, and yet that defies a demotion to you? Seems about right

I think you misunderstood what I said.

I don't really care too much about what exactly it was you said, I'm just wondering why you'd make up a lie rather than just telling us right away that you don't want to share personal information.

Like I said I can completley understand that you'd like to keep certaint things for yourself and there is no issue with that at all.
I know its not a good reason, but it was all the way back when I was first asked, I lied there and I sealed my fate. I thought I was just better off lying and that once I returned to UK it wouldn't be a lie anymore, I didn't want people to know so I thought I could just throw them off for now, as I said bit of a stupid reason, but thats it.
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

TTT Demotion Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1144920

A Good Pianist wrote:
Harry RDM Squatta wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Harry RDM Squatta wrote:
didn't you always talk about how rich you were? Didn't you always talk about how rich you were and how you had a holiday you couldn't get refunded and you didn't care... And wheres Ceezee's Pizza???

0 relevance fuck off
just saying hes lying in an appeal to get undemoted for lying

He might still be rich? Even if he isn't what difference does it make? Personally I wouldn't buy anyone anything from zarp so that last part if daft. And so what if he has a holiday or not.

You are literally some next mong it's the internet if he wants to make certain things up go keep his information a little more secure let him.

You all obviously weren't bothered by his lies until now even if it is all lies. Theres simply no need to treat someone this different suddenly because the guy is cautious over the internet.
To quote that real quick.

I have never flexed/called myself rich ever. I cancelled me flight and because of that reason CeeZee started a trend where I had a Golden Toilet and if I didn't buy him a pizza, I was lying that I was rich which again, I never claimed. Not to blame CeeZee_ for that because it was clearly a joke.
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

[TTT] Vodka4Gaben's Demotion Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1144921

Official was before you went on inactivity. I ain't gonna throw stuff at you about what you lied about and what not but you should of been honest/just said you don't want to tell us. Could of prevented a lot of drama that's going on rn.

Best of luck with your appeal.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT] Vodka4Gaben's Demotion Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1144934

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Yet that is what was logged in the OneNote?
You went on inactivity on the 14th which is the same day you received an official warning for inactivity.
Pictures: [ Click to expand ]
  • Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Nina.

[TTT] Vodka4Gaben's Demotion Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1144936

I don’t know how you got an official, but nevertheless you should NOT have been fully demoted for “lying”, it seems like people are losing trust in you just because you said a couple things that were untrue so we wouldn’t know the personal stuff you’re going through, I am honestly shocked. The guy was on inactivity and still tried to get on from time to time, give him a break! It’s your choice to decide whether to tell us you’re tired and wanna take a rest or simply tell us you won’t be available because of vacation and there is nothing wrong with that. :plussp:
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Davidov007.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben

[TTT] Vodka4Gaben's Demotion Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1144938

Nina wrote:
You went on inactivity on the 14th which is the same day you received an official warning for inactivity.
I remember saying that I had my last chemotherapy on Sunday but don't remember saying that I was going to be active this week, however I apologise if I did, also I did post the inactivity notice 7 hours before the meeting (not like it matter).
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

[TTT] Vodka4Gaben's Demotion Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1144939

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
Nina wrote:
I remember saying that I had my last chemotherapy on Sunday but don't remember saying that I was going to be active this week, however I apologise if I did, also I did post the inactivity notice 7 hours before the meeting (not like it matter).
You posted it before the meeting sure, but you still didn't get your time with the 6 other days you had before the meeting whilst playing other games if I remember correctly, it was only really an issue because of you saying that you'd get it. Maybe it seems like nitpicking on it's own but like I said before I do not wish to delve into the other parts of this story here..
  • Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Nina.

[TTT] Vodka4Gaben's Demotion Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1144946

Nina wrote:
Vodka4Gaben wrote:
Nina wrote:
You posted it before the meeting sure, but you still didn't get your time with the 6 other days you had before the meeting whilst playing other games if I remember correctly, it was only really an issue because of you saying that you'd get it.
Sorry but that just seems nitpicking and like you’re TRYING to demote him, he was just taking a break dag nabbit :pinch:
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder

TTT Demotion Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1144959

Since I'm the expert on the lies apparently, I'll start here to address issues maybe some are not too aware of but in short, how can we trust someone who lies about unimportant things? Things that do not need to be lied about to "keep privacy"? We can't.

First, let's talk about your first holiday, with your girlfriend to Dubai, you claimed you were going to be inactive for 2 weeks. Cool whatever, you cancel it last minute and say nevermind, like last second. Claimed ending a £1000 holiday because your girlfriend got ill last second is a normal thing (it really isn't) and given your age, £1000 is fucking VERY difficult to get. To which we(all the people in the TTT Room on TS) just asked if you had a gold lined ass. To which you hesitated then said yeah, to which everyone started memeing on you to buy me a pizza if you can just blink to cancel an £1000 holiday at 16.

Second was your cancer story, I didn't do too much investigatory work into this but it came to a LOT of people, especially in LT that was odd, as it was around the time you were inactive, it had some "holes" in your story. Like you've been having weekly checkups for it since you were an actual 10 year old and this was the last one but this one is the one to make your activity dip, but you were fine doing all the tests before? And it arises as it's the first week you've pretty much never got your time and that you also applied for Super Admin? Then you also tried to get pity votes because of what you wrote on the forums via Turtles comments? It comes across as a made up story so people will want you into the LT and you acted exactly like it was. Again, it was odd but there's nothing we can prove so we kept it to ourselves but you had EVERYONE'S attention at this point.

Now here's your grave, you told everyone, a few hours before the meeting that you were going on a sudden, very very last minute trip to Spain with your girlfriend, where you still didn't get your time and a few others brought you up for the idea of demotion for that alone, as it looked like you were avoiding being demoted. In the post it stated you were in the airport about to leave, so I thought, right, I'll timestamp this. You were in steam offline mode and gained time playing other games. You lied.

At this point it looked like you were going on inactivity to avoid being demoted for your time, obviously not the case but it's the vibe everyone received.

I brought this to your attention a day later and you said "oh no I meant that post for today instead" (1 and a half days later) and everyone that saw that message knew it was bullshit, who just posts they're away at the airport by accident? Then pretends to go offline for ages?

You then tried to prove you were still going by showing me a picture you took "3 days ago" which I used the Metadata of the photo to find out you took it 2 minutes before sending to me and you refused to send the booking confirmation even though you sent it to me via email. Now I'm also confused, you hate giving out personal information but you'll give out your first name, your email to me and show off your age, but not the country you're going to? It just doesn't add up, you give off all the vibes of a compulsive liar.

After I told you what would happen if you didn't come clean, you did, "kind of". You told me where you were actually away to, a different country all together, alright, you refused to show me a boarding pass and asked for any way to prove other than this. You then told me you drove there, and after I asked how the fuck you would do that from the UK, you lied about where you lived to us all apparently, you lived in a completely different area of the world. Like who lies about that? What do you get out of lying about that? If you don't want us knowing why not just say "I prefer not to say"? It makes literally 0 sense.

You then told me YOU drove there with your girlfriend, to visit your grandma specifically, after I confirmed you meant to say you, I told how how the fuck and showed you there's no legal way for you to drive there as you're below the age limit.You then told me you actually meant to say your girlfriend and it was poor wording, huh just like the airport excuse. You then managed to actually prove your story about where your holiday was going via a receipt for Petrol. But before that you showed me snapmap locations of you (on your own accord, I didn't ask) but if you were so worried about people knowing personal information, why would you show me your direct location?

The huge problem here is that you're lying UNNEEDEDLY, You could just say "going on holiday, will be back xyz date" or "I've lost interest in playing TTT at the moment so im gonna cool off and play some other games, il be back on xyz date" and nobody would actually care. It's the unneeded lies that cause trust issues which is one of the main factors why you were demoted. You lied at every possible step you could along the way stringing me along when you didn't have to lie at all.
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nina, Spicy, shadowsquatta, Mr. Richard, BossComic23 and 4 more...

TTT Demotion Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1144967

Imagine doing/saying all of this insted of just getting 3 frickin' hours during the whole week lmao :omegalul:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nina

TTT Demotion Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1144973

Really man? I can see why the LT are upset, you did rack up a lot of false claims. But I’m sure you had a reason, at least I hope so. Senseless lying is something morons do, you are not one.
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder

TTT Demotion Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1144996

Did you have to tell whole story? Mate I know I lied, at the point where I showed you my snapchat maps I was fucking done, I had a tired fucking day and I couldn't fucking stand you asking me for evidence proving that I was on a fucking vacation, I wanted it to be over so I didn't have to deal with it anymore. I wanted to spend some quality time with my girlfriend for fucking once.

Although I have to agree you. You have a very solid point, I should've just said that I will be gone for holiday from xyz to xyz.

and you keep mentioning the fact that I did all of this just so I could keep my rank and not be demoted for inactivity which is not true, I would've resigned If I truly was no longer interested in TTT. I truly wanted a break from all the bullshit in my life, and I agree that my lying was quite terrific, but I haven't had a break since December, and shit has just been hitting the fan in me life so I wanted to take a break. I know the lying was senseless and I could've just said that I was gonna cool off, but didn't. I guess I just digged my own grave when I played some PUBG.

The lies were unnecessary, but I'm kinda insecure, under stress and tired of just about everything.

CeeZee_ you got a fair point for why the LT wanted to demote me. I just wanted to go on a Holiday, I didn't have to lie just could've taken the easy way out.

Ah I'm a fucking idiot and everyone here knows it. However I'll still leave this appeal open in case some of you change your mind because all you probably see is a liar, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I never thought I'd lose my rank this way.

As I said the appeal still stands, if some of you want to give me a second chance (which is highly doubtable).

However nonetheless thanks to all of you, includng you CeeZee_. Its just that sometimes when I get insecure I tend to lie alot.
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Vodka4Gaben.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davidov007

TTT Demotion Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145049

Richard Hoffmann wrote:

Imagine doing/saying all of this insted of just getting 3 frickin' hours during the whole week lmao :omegalul:

If you don’t have anything relevant to say; don’t say it.

I haven’t been following this situation too well since CeeZee was the one leading the charge I guess (and borderline stalking your ass (but that’s a different story)) but I’ve heard little of what happened. I can’t trust someone that lies constantly with any sort of power so I see why the LT demoted you.

To think this entire thing could’ve been avoided if you said “I’m not going to play for a few weeks, I need a break from GMod”

As for this demotion appeal I’m not sure if I’d consider letting you be admin again to be perfectly honest. I don’t want a staff member that lies, a lot. I’ll be home for the next LT meeting so I’ll see what others think then.
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
The following user(s) said Thank You: Turtle965

TTT Demotion Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145057

I'd just like to add on to this, since I got CeeZee to let me look into the allegations about "lying about having cancer" in the past. CeeZee mentioned that there is no proof that this was the case, however, based on when I looked into this, there is enough "evidence" for us to quite confidently understand the full situation.

I spoke with Vodka about the fact that I had seen him mention on the forums before that he had been suffering from cancer, curious due to the inconsistencies mentioned by CeeZee, and also the fact that several members of the Lead Team seemed to be very sceptical about it. Of course, I approached the subject carefully, since these were just allegations at this point with no solid proof.

What I discovered was definitely further lies. Someone who has cancer and suffers from it for a long time will know exactly what type of cancer they have, and the treatment / remission should line up with this. I did some further research on top of my own knowledge to discover that there are two main types of cancer: chronic and acute. Specifically, children (usually) suffer from acute lymphoblastic leukemia or chronic lymphocytic leukemia (The myeloid counterparts are usually found in adults).

Given what Vodka had said about his remission time, I asked what type of leukemia he had, question if it was ALL (acute lymphoblastic leukemia), to which he responded by telling me it was not ALL, but lymphoblastic leukemia instead. Of course, I was naturally confused by this, given that I had not seen anything on types of leukemia which were not acute or chronic, so I asked if he meant ALL, giving the full name as acute lymphoblastic leukemia, to which he also said no, stating that it was not acute, but also that he was glad he didn't have chronic leukemia.

I attempted to ask about how this was possible, stating that I had thought leukemia was either acute or chronic, and that lymphoblastic leukemia was always acute, at which point Vodka told me his phone was low and he would be back 15 minutes later due to needing to "take a walk with his girlfriend" - this was on Wednesday, and I never heard back about this. Of course there is some potential that there was some misunderstanding with this whole situation, but the general scepticism to begin with, the inconsistencies with the story and incorrect information about something so serious really doesn't look good.

I for one don't care at all if you want to lie about where you live, although lying consistently about it does seem strange to me, but of course I can't know your true intentions for it, nor does lying about your location actively harm anyone at all. I don't understand why you would lie about where you were going on holiday either, however again, there's no active harm done by this.

The main issue that I think the Lead Team sees with the lying about where you live and your holiday is that, if you're willing to lie about everything rather than just tell us that you would rather not say things, then it gives the impression that you are prepared to just lie to our faces about anything that suits you. This means that it becomes very difficult to trust you with staff related activities. What if you make a mistake ingame and choose to lie about it rather than telling the truth?

I'm going to be leaving this thread open for a little longer for any further discussion that people would like to have, however I will be keeping an eye out to ensure that it does not turn into drama - if it does, then I will be locking the post until the time of the meeting next week.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by TheXnator.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, ImTooFastForYou, CeeZee, eddie., Mr. Richard and 3 more...

[TTT] Vodka4Gaben's Demotion Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145063

You admitting yourself that you lie when you feel insecure literally validates your whole demotion, It's in the TTT Leadteam's best interest to keep the staff teams reputation on good terms with the community so this demotion is deserved. I personally think it's best for this demotion to stay in place and you should really work on the lying problem. Also I'm not saying you are lying about having leukemia but if you are you should seriously rethink what you are doing because lying about something like that is just wrong on so many levels.
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1927

[TTT] Vodka4Gaben's Demotion Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145077

:plussp:
I don't know the full backstory of the situation, nor do I want to be involved, but Vodka has been staff for as long as I have, if not longer and from what I've seen he's a great guy.
  • Sisky
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 40
TTT Adminstrator:
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Sisky.

[TTT] Vodka4Gaben's Demotion Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1145224

Sisky wrote:
:plussp:
I don't know the full backstory of the situation, nor do I want to be involved, but Vodka has been staff for as long as I have, if not longer and from what I've seen he's a great guy.
Im just gonna assume you didnt read CeeZees or Xnators response.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nina
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

182 PLAYERS ONLINE