Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Discord] Sorle's Ban Appeal

[Discord] Sorle's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1142853

I don't recall banning you, but I might be mistaken - Any idea of when you were banned?

Just checked through Discord - you were banned for spamming racism in the Discord 10 days ago.
The ban command on the bot is awkward as hell because nobody ever actually remembers the format of it and iirc there were some issues with it before regarding unbanning (might be mistaken though).
Given the amount of issues that you and Nafe were causing when I banned you and the nature of it, the ban was definitely necessary, and if I'd been using the normal ban command, it wouldn't have been any shorter than a month, if not longer.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by TheXnator.
The topic has been locked.

[Discord] Sorle's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1142857

Clarky wrote:
You holding this grudge against Onion has gotten a bit too far ngl. Not saying you have to get along with him but holy shit have i seen some things been blown wayyyy out of proportion

I've literally only put it in the appeal simply because I don't want that to get in the way of the matter at hand

concerned that he'd be biased against me after all the shit I gave him, but I wouldn't blame him for it at all
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by SorIe.

[Discord] Sorle's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1142859

TheXnator wrote:
I don't recall banning you, but I might be mistaken - Any idea of when you were banned?

Just checked through Discord - you were banned for spamming racism in the Discord 10 days ago.
The ban command on the bot is awkward as hell because nobody ever actually remembers the format of it and iirc there were some issues with it before regarding unbanning (might be mistaken though).
Given the amount of issues that you and Nafe were causing when I banned you and the nature of it, the ban was definitely necessary, and if I'd been using the normal ban command, it wouldn't have been any shorter than a month, if not longer.

and you'd absolutely be justified in doing so, given the general amount of issues I was causing in the community at the time, but I'm not really interested in that anymore, all the discords I'm in are dead and I wanna talk to people lol

sorry for wasting your time by making you deal with my stupidity, you know I won't do that again if I'm serious about it
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

[Discord] Sorle's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1142860

SorIe wrote:
Clarky wrote:
You holding this grudge against Onion has gotten a bit too far ngl. Not saying you have to get along with him but holy shit have i seen some things been blown wayyyy out of proportion

I've literally only put it in the appeal simply because I don't want that to get in the way of the matter at hand

concerned that he'd be biased against me after all the shit I gave him, but I wouldn't blame him for it at all
you literally just said that because you gave him stuff he must be corrupt to you...?? are you mad ? he is fucking loyal and i respect that . just fuck off already
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[Discord] Sorle's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1142861

A Good Pianist wrote:
:plussp:

No one likes xnator anyways
stop getting banned jesus xD also :minussp:
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[Discord] Sorle's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1142862

TheFierceOwl wrote:
SorIe wrote:
Clarky wrote:

you literally just said that because you gave him stuff he must be corrupt to you...?? are you mad ? he is fucking loyal and i respect that . just fuck off already

you dont understand the phrase "all the shit I gave him"; by that i mean causing issues for him, harassing him etc, not giving him items
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by SorIe.

[Discord] Sorle's Ban Appeal 4 years 9 months ago #1142864

#Accepted

Although there is not an easy way for us to reduce the duration of this ban, I have decided a reduction will be the most sensible outcome for this appeal given the effort you've put in. The ban will still be 'permanent' on our end however, you may appeal again at any time past from the 5th of August 2019 onwards so it will be - at the very least - a month in duration.

When you submit your next appeal, be sure to include a link to this appeal for reference. If you have any other questions, ping me a Steam/Discord message.
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

144 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127