Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121158

Eddie. wrote:
Tbh if i pulled out a gluon by accident and a guy stood right next to me switched to police and started following me around for that extensive amount of time i’d definitely kill them

but in the clips he was trying to trade him? maybe he was using this as a trick to try to make him stand still but again that's assuming, considering the Gluon wasn't even shot I don't understand how he could have known it was a gluon and not a gravity gun.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by narexa.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121159

Narexa wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Tbh if i pulled out a gluon by accident and a guy stood right next to me switched to police and started following me around for that extensive amount of time i’d definitely kill them

but in the clips he was trying to trade him? maybe he was using this as a trick to try to make him stand still but again that's assuming, considering the Gluon wasn't even shot I don't understand how he could have known it was a gluon and not a gravity gun.

He heard and saw me equipping the gluon.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121160

Narexa wrote:
Eddie. wrote:

You've got to think about the fact that he can use /trade Ezehzz, he didn't have to use the F2 feature.
To me it looks like either Ezehzz was getting baited into being reported if, or the cop was generally trying to arrest him when his guard was down.
Either way, going by the self defence rule, it shouldn't be considered as RDM.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121161

Ezehzz wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Eddie. wrote:

He heard and saw me equipping the gluon.

Okay, I'll summarise my point, YES he most definitely could have been trying to rip your .gluon and MAYBE he could have completely knew it was a gluon but from the evidence shown he was actively trying to trade you, he didn't pull any weapon or any arrest baton etc. So you were completely going off of what COULD have happened as you stated no demands on that didn't want him to follow you.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121162

Then the cop would or should most likely be punished for being corrupt for not arresting him for an illegal weapon.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121163

Micky wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Eddie. wrote:

You've got to think about the fact that he can use /trade Ezehzz, he didn't have to use the F2 feature.
To me it looks like either Ezehzz was getting baited into being reported if, or the cop was generally trying to arrest him when his guard was down.
Either way, going by the self defence rule, it shouldn't be considered as RDM.

I can see see both sides but I just think following someone around isn't warrant enough to kill them as /me is used for a reason, but wasn't used here.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121164

Micky wrote:
Then the cop would or should most likely be punished for being corrupt for not arresting him for an illegal weapon.

But how can you say that 100% he knew that was a gluon and not a gravity gun? I know that's far-fetched but we can't really say he knew it for sure based on the evidence provided.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121165

Narexa wrote:
Micky wrote:

But how can you say that 100% he knew that was a gluon and not a gravity gun? I know that's far-fetched but we can't really say he knew it for sure.
I mean there is no 100% proof he would know, but what reason would the guy have to change to a cop directly after he equips his gluon, and then proceed to continously follow him around instead of doing /trade Ezehzz
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Micky.

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121167

Micky wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Micky wrote:

But how can you say that 100% he knew that was a gluon and not a gravity gun? I know that's far-fetched but we can't really say he knew it for sure.
I mean there is no 100% proof he would know, but what reason would the guy have to change to a cop directly after he equips his gluon, and then proceed to continously follow him around instead of doing /trade Ezehzz

Yeah him changing to cop is dodgy and I can see why Ezehzz did kill him, I'm just not so sure if he should have based on the videos.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121170

Plot-twist I only disagreed for more forum posts B)

but seriously I can see why the warning would be removed but I think if anything the evidence works against you as it looks like he's trying to trade you but then again he could have used the menu in F4.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121171

Narexa wrote:
Micky wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Micky wrote:

Yeah him changing to cop is dodgy and I can see why Ezehzz did kill him, I'm just not so sure if he should have based on the videos.
True, but we can only imagine that Ezehzz is going of what is written in the rules to justify him killing the cop, which is understandable in my opinion atleast
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Micky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, narexa

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121173

Micky wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Plot-twist I only disagreed for more forum posts B)

but seriously I can see why the warning would be removed but I think if anything the evidence works against you as it looks like he's trying to trade you but then again he could have used the menu in F4.
Thanks for the help lad B)
We can disagree some more if you want, I'm getting dangerously close to 4k posts B)
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121174

Just because they are following you and u feel threatened isn't warrant to kill them without warning, the fact that u were in a coinflip scenario would warrant him not being "corrupt" 20 sec isn't close to valid to just kos unless he was running at u with stick in hand
  • BonesKnows
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 13

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121177

obviously rdm! All he wanted to was give you a big hug and you didn’t let him do it so you should be perm banned in my eyes!
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121180

This will be locked until I have a verdict ready.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121195

The thread has been cleaned up and now unlocked for a further discussion, remember to follow the TOU or Forum bans will be issued.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121197

If you're gonna chase someone around as a cop/FBI who has a weapon out, what do you expect to happen?

:plussp:
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, Ezeh

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121200

After speaking to Ezehzz and thinking about the situation what Beep did really didn't make sense unless he was trying to arrest him and Ezehzz for sure had the right to feel threatened by him which led to him getting killed, although I do think the time between it's okay to follow someone to when it's not is a grey area and probably should be given some clarification like Huper said. :plussp:
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121201

Huperchild wrote:
I think a high rank should say what counts as "extended period of time" because that's the key to this case

:plussp:
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121202

After a discussion with multiple Lead Team members (both Super Administrator(s) and Head Administrator(s)), We have determined not to classify this as RDM. BeepBeep switched to FBI as soon as Ezehzz equipped his Gluon Gun (accidentally), and proceeded to follow him for quite some time.

2.9 Self Defense Against Police - You may only defend yourself against cops that are actively trying to arrest or attack you whilst you are wanted, this includes cops that are following you around for extended amounts of time.

Your punishment will be removed shortly.

#Accepted
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ezeh, Woggles
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

137 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127