TOPIC: [SSRP] Sinz' Ban Appeal

[SSRP] Sinz' Ban Appeal 5 years 2 weeks ago #1108021

Trixter wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Trixter wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Trixter wrote:
:minussp:

Copied someone's ban appeal from this community or others for sure.
If he did copy someone else’s appeal then nothing would apply to him and it’d be really obvious, not sure where you’re drawn this conclusion from
We all know you long enough to understand that you dont speak or write like that so why dont you quit lying?
It’s been 4 months, people can actually learn to speak more fluently in that amount of time, and a lot of people actually speak differently in a formal appeal rather than in conversation, I’m not sure why sinz is lying
- zero effort put into this
Not sure where you’ve gotten this from as he’s written a fair amount and it seems like he has to had put a fair bit of effort into it, especially for someone who is speaking a non native language
- lying on his appeal
Please highlight where he has been lying thanks
At the end this all shows that youre not sorry!
I’m not sure whether any of your response proved that so please enlighten me

First of all take a look how he's responding to others on his appeal, i dont see the same english as on his appeal..
In 4 months playing on bhop or whatever server you just cant speak english out of nowhere.
And im not saying the days he didnt play in those month.
It is not hard to copy someone's appeal and make tiny changes to make it seem to apply.
Therefor there is not effort and is lying saying that he wrote it.
If he admitted that he got some help from someone to write this than it would make more sense, and im not the only one with this opinion you can read for yourself.

you do not see the change, you look for the problem that you want me to always be wrong and that I constantly lie, but that's not how I left.
I chose the path of wisdom and determination that I play for pleasure, even playing 3 days a week. These few days can be used as proof.

I apreciate that youre using google translate but it doesnt translate stuff correctly sometimes so be aware of that.
The whole point of playing a game is to have pleasure to have fun youre not the only one that plays for fun in this community, you could be more honest and inform us about you being unable to play sometimes due to school.
You failed to do that instead you IMO lied and only 3 days isnt enough for you to prove yourself.
Youre also saying that im not in position to give my opinion which IMO is a immature behaviour, instead of pointing on what i can say or not try to defend yourself if not learn out of it.
Goodluck with your appeal!

I will tell you something that I respect a person, she has respect for me. I have nothing to say except to stop saying "shit", I learned English and you do not support OK, but you say bullshit is something else. go heal your altitude and come talk to me after Kyber is right you are a person who constantly harasses for nothing it's good that you are banned and Kyber has reasons to protect me from you and to have a reason to withdraw my bans because I am more serious and friendly than you
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Sinz' Ban Appeal 5 years 2 weeks ago #1108022

sinzz wrote:
Trixter wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Trixter wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Trixter wrote:

If he did copy someone else’s appeal then nothing would apply to him and it’d be really obvious, not sure where you’re drawn this conclusion from
We all know you long enough to understand that you dont speak or write like that so why dont you quit lying?
It’s been 4 months, people can actually learn to speak more fluently in that amount of time, and a lot of people actually speak differently in a formal appeal rather than in conversation, I’m not sure why sinz is lying
Not sure where you’ve gotten this from as he’s written a fair amount and it seems like he has to had put a fair bit of effort into it, especially for someone who is speaking a non native language
- lying on his appeal

First of all take a look how he's responding to others on his appeal, i dont see the same english as on his appeal..
In 4 months playing on bhop or whatever server you just cant speak english out of nowhere.
It is not hard to copy someone's appeal and make tiny changes to make it seem to apply.
If he admitted that he got some help from someone to write this than it would make more sense, and im not the only one with this opinion you can read for yourself.

you do not see the change, you look for the problem that you want me to always be wrong and that I constantly lie, but that's not how I left.
I chose the path of wisdom and determination that I play for pleasure, even playing 3 days a week. These few days can be used as proof.

I apreciate that youre using google translate but it doesnt translate stuff correctly sometimes so be aware of that.
The whole point of playing a game is to have pleasure to have fun youre not the only one that plays for fun in this community, you could be more honest and inform us about you being unable to play sometimes due to school.
You failed to do that instead you IMO lied and only 3 days isnt enough for you to prove yourself.
Youre also saying that im not in position to give my opinion which IMO is a immature behaviour, instead of pointing on what i can say or not try to defend yourself if not learn out of it.

I will tell you something that I respect a person, she has respect for me. I have nothing to say except to stop saying "shit", I learned English and you do not support OK, but you say bullshit is something else. go heal your altitude and come talk to me after Kyber is right you are a person who constantly harasses for nothing it's good that you are banned and Kyber has reasons to protect me from you and to have a reason to withdraw my bans because I am more serious and friendly than you

You yourself just proved my point about your immature behaviour. ;)
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284

[SSRP] Sinz' Ban Appeal 5 years 2 weeks ago #1108025

Trixter wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Trixter wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Trixter wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Trixter wrote:

- lying on his appeal

You yourself just proved my point about your immature behaviour. ;)

of you too provoking people is your behavior :)
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

[SSRP] Sinz' Ban Appeal 5 years 2 weeks ago #1108034

sinzz wrote:
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlitGeorge i don't agree with you george
You might not agree with me Mr Sinz, I personally believe, that being banned for one month out of a perm is'nt quite enough. But that is all up to the handling admin and Richard (who banned you)
Best of luck with your appeal.

Best regards, George.
  • alit
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1819

[SSRP] Sinz' Ban Appeal 5 years 2 weeks ago #1108045

Deserves to stay banned until the Easter update comes out, pretty sure that's fair.
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"

[SSRP] Sinz' Ban Appeal 5 years 2 weeks ago #1108049

When you got banned from ssrp all I saw was you afking on bhop for hours and now i days i barely see you on bhop
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 637

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The following user(s) said Thank You: alit

[SSRP] Sinz' Ban Appeal 5 years 2 weeks ago #1108075

jusu wrote:
Orang3 wrote:
Deserves to stay banned until the Easter update comes out, pretty sure that's fair.

ahhhh tgun refund

Ahhh I'm at work and ahhh stay on topic ahhh.
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"

[SSRP] Sinz' Ban Appeal 5 years 2 weeks ago #1108170

Good evening Sinz !

After talking with Richard i've decided to deny your ban appeal.
I've came to the conclusion that you have not shown enough improvements.
You got caught time farming on Bhop and Xnator's screenshot proves that you barely played on the other servers.
-This can be locked.

#Denied
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m, maybedovahkitty, alit, TrixX
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

221 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT