Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Mytic's Ban Appeal

[SSRP] Mytic's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1085236

I'm going to be honest here,
they should force you to give him the boosters, you coinflipped boosters and lost, you should not pay him the money for it, but the actual item you coinflipped, no argument against this, don't coinflip stuff you can't pay.

Until then a scammer should stay banned, I don't care about your TTT rank whatsoever, because EVERYONE can get admin, there are many examples ;)
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spicy

[SSRP] Mytic's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1085238

CeeZee wrote:
Why not just unban him for 3 weeks so he can earn the money, if he doesn't then perma ban him again and he's ruined his only chance at redemption?
This is not his only chance, this is his like 7th mate (All rulebreaks in general from perm bans)
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spicy

[SSRP] Mytic's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1085244

+Support

You have been trying to turn yourself around, I personally think giving you time to make some of the money is fair, also paying back Capones cash instead of the boosters is not scamming since nothing was lost.
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1927

[SSRP] Mytic's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1085245

Jawson wrote:
+Support

You have been trying to turn yourself around, I personally think giving you time to make some of the money is fair, also paying back Capones cash instead of the boosters is not scamming since nothing was lost.
So what you are saying now is you are allowed to CF 1bil vs 1mil and just give the 1mil and say nothing was lost
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1
  • Thanks received: 3821
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, Micky

[SSRP] Mytic's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1085247

Tamaninja wrote:
Jawson wrote:
+Support

So what you are saying now is you are allowed to CF 1bil vs 1mil and just give the 1mil and say nothing was lost

That is completely different from what I am trying to say, what I am trying to say here is if Capone really paid him for the boosters and Mytic just couldn't deliver the money being returned would be NOTHING lost, "Scamming is the act of stealing money, items or ZARP VIP/Booster Packs from another player through deception or trickery. It is strictly prohibited under the rules and can be punishable by our administration team. Scamming has long been an issue on ZARP, and there is a wide range of scams that range from the obvious to the in-depth and complex. Nearly all scams involve tricking the victim one way or another, although sometimes scammers will exploit the Trade System or other game features or bugs in order to steal other players items.

Gambling games are not considered scamming. If you are not willing to lose your money/items do not participate in gambling.

It is not considered a scam unless money or items are lost or received. Except in the case of agreed upon coinflips, dice rolls or minigames.

Administrators must have evidence before punishing players for scamming. If you are unsure ask a community team member to investigate the logs.
" this says nothing about canceling booster-pack trades being not allowed.
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1927
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Jawson.

[SSRP unban] Mytic's unban request 5 years 2 months ago #1085248

Clarky wrote:
Totally changed you have, right? I'll search up the keyword "changed" under your name on the forums when I'm on my computer and let's see how believable you really are by how much you have changed, whilst you're at it with saying you've changed you should maybe google the definition of changed so you have a full understanding of what that means seeming that this is not the first, second, third, forth (it keeps going) time you have said you've changed.

you missed one, fixed :)
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[SSRP] Mytic's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1085253

Jawson wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Jawson wrote:
+Support

That is completely different from what I am trying to say, what I am trying to say here is if Capone really paid him for the boosters and Mytic just couldn't deliver the money being returned would be NOTHING lost, "Scamming is the act of stealing money, items or ZARP VIP/Booster Packs from another player through deception or trickery. It is strictly prohibited under the rules and can be punishable by our administration team. Scamming has long been an issue on ZARP, and there is a wide range of scams that range from the obvious to the in-depth and complex. Nearly all scams involve tricking the victim one way or another, although sometimes scammers will exploit the Trade System or other game features or bugs in order to steal other players items.

Gambling games are not considered scamming. If you are not willing to lose your money/items do not participate in gambling.

It is not considered a scam unless money or items are lost or received. Except in the case of agreed upon coinflips, dice rolls or minigames.

Administrators must have evidence before punishing players for scamming. If you are unsure ask a community team member to investigate the logs.
They coinflipped it as far as I know
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1
  • Thanks received: 3821
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

[SSRP] Mytic's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1085264

Tamaninja wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Jawson wrote:
+Support

They coinflipped it as far as I know
No we didn't. I was selling them, I had the forum post up to transfer them, but I didn't have them. So I took the money coinflipped it and lost
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388

[SSRP unban] Mytic's unban request 5 years 2 months ago #1085269

Jim_Jam wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Totally changed you have, right? I'll search up the keyword "changed" under your name on the forums when I'm on my computer and let's see how believable you really are by how much you have changed, whilst you're at it with saying you've changed you should maybe google the definition of changed so you have a full understanding of what that means seeming that this is not the first, second, third, forth (it keeps going) time you have said you've changed.

you missed one, fixed :)
I was tired when I typed that up lol xd
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

[SSRP unban] Mytic's unban request 5 years 2 months ago #1085303

You should not have to give Capone the boosters you clearly scammed him for his money sooo you give him the money back.
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676

[SSRP unban] Mytic's unban request 5 years 2 months ago #1085305

Red_ wrote:
You should not have to give Capone the boosters you clearly scammed him for his money sooo you give him the money back.
^^
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP unban] Mytic's unban request 5 years 2 months ago #1085306

Red_ wrote:

Yet, the agreement was money and items for the boosters so capone may say no to the items.
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff

[SSRP unban] Mytic's unban request 5 years 2 months ago #1085307

EiPUS wrote:
Red_ wrote:

Yet, the agreement was money and items for the boosters so capone may say no to the items.

Capone can’t choose what he wants returned from a scam he gets the items and money he lost and that’s how it works
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676

[SSRP] Mytic's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1085308

Ashur wrote:
I'm going to be honest here,
they should force you to give him the boosters, you coinflipped boosters and lost, you should not pay him the money for it, but the actual item you coinflipped, no argument against this, don't coinflip stuff you can't pay.

Until then a scammer should stay banned, I don't care about your TTT rank whatsoever, because EVERYONE can get admin, there are many examples ;)
such as ? ;)

[SSRP] Mytic's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1085309

What items were involved in the trade of the billion for 20 booster packs?
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[SSRP] Mytic's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1085310

Kyber wrote:
It was 1b, Clarky can check logs, boosters were 50m at the time (october)
no items tho
just pure 1b
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Mytic.

[SSRP] Mytic's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1085311

Mytic wrote:
Kyber wrote:
no items tho
just pure 1b
False, there was an hyper involved as well.
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff

[SSRP] Mytic's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1085312

EiPUS wrote:
Mytic wrote:
Kyber wrote:
no items tho
just pure 1b
Thats a lie from what i can remember? why would he buy 20 boosters for 1b and hyper when prices were 50m per at the time>
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Mytic's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1085313

Kyber wrote:
Handling

As per Kyber's request, i will be handling this appeal due to the fact that he is too occupied...
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP] Mytic's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1085318

Mytic wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Mytic wrote:
Kyber wrote:
no items tho
just pure 1b
Thats a lie from what i can remember? why would he buy 20 boosters for 1b and hyper when prices were 50m per at the time>
Be my guest, check the logs...
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff