Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DEATHRUN] Eddie's Demotion Appeal

[DEATHRUN] Eddie's Demotion Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1075530

TheXnator wrote:
I will be more than ready to personally apologise to you on behalf of the entire Deathrun Head Admin team

Surely if they all voted demotion they would all say sorry, no?

Or did you do your bullshit *OBJECT 3 TRILLION TIMES TILL I GET WHAT I WANT* like you do when something you want doesn't get accepted/denied? So everyone just get's tired of telling you no and gives in to what you want to happen lol

oh and big yikes here, Eddie has been chill every time I spoke to him, even gave me some SSRP wonga when I first started

:plussp:
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by CeeZee.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177, eddie.

[DEATHRUN] Eddie's Demotion Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1075532

CeeZee wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
I will be more than ready to personally apologise to you on behalf of the entire Deathrun Head Admin team

Or did you do your bullshit *OBJECT 3 TRILLION TIMES TILL I GET WHAT I WANT* like you do when something you want doesn't get accepted/denied? So everyone just get's tired of telling you no and gives in to what you want to happen lol

I was eating during the vote :dry:
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[DEATHRUN] Eddie's Demotion Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1075534

TheXnator wrote:
I just want to put it out there that I personally wanted a demotion to Admin on this rather than a full demotion, in order to give you a chance to build up trust again and apply for Lead Team once more, as you were in no way a bad Super Admin, but I wasn't there for the final vote. I wouldn't have a problem with accepting this appeal on the grounds of changing the full demotion to a demotion to Admin.

This situation wasn't you breaking NDA to DEAD, which I wasn't even aware of until now, it was to another person, who has requested that they remain anonymous, however @DEAD I will send you the proof that was provided.

If this had just been you breaking NDA alongside the attitude shown towards the Lead Team after the meeting when this happened, it likely would have just been an Official Warning and nothing more. The demotion happened because you betrayed the trust of the team in lying to us about it.

I am going to say this now though, and you can hold me to this, if it does happen that the proof provided was faked or anything along those lines, then I will be more than ready to personally apologise to you on behalf of the entire Deathrun Head Admin team on this one, with severe action taken against the user submitting the evidence, however the chance of the evidence being faked is negligible.
Of course I would love to see this evidence, but I understand and know that I probably never will be able to, due to the user's anonymity request. Maybe I have been very stupid during all of this and there's something I've said without realising what I had done at the time and forgot about it. Which is why I really want to see the evidence that has been provided and then if it is perfectly legit, I will remember and be completely honest. But the one thing I can promise right now, is that I have not lied :/
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[DEATHRUN] Eddie's Demotion Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1075539

TheXnator wrote:
CeeZee wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

yeah, I really appreciate you supporting me here CeeZee, thanks. But I'm going to be honest, like Xnator says, he was on mute through most of the Head Admin meeting so it doesn't seem false that he wasn't involved on the vote of my demotion.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: CeeZee

[DEATHRUN] Eddie's Demotion Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1075544

Eddie. wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
CeeZee wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

yeah, I really appreciate you supporting me here CeeZee, thanks. But I'm going to be honest, like Xnator says, he was on mute through most of the Head Admin meeting so it doesn't seem false that he wasn't involved on the vote of my demotion.

You win some ya lose some ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

[DEATHRUN] Eddie's Demotion Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1075548

The confusion is in my brain :c
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼

[DEATHRUN] Eddie's Demotion Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1075552

This seems like a very curious situation to me. Eddie has never stricken me to be a person to display a bad attitude, and he's always gone out of his way to follow the rules, so this situation seems a little exagerrated to me. As per TheXnator's post, Eddie broke NDA and lied about it - whilst also having a bad attitude.

Although I'm not a lead team member on Deathrun, nor am I longer a lead team member on any other servers, I'd like to contribute with my own opinion on the matter. Keep in mind I haven't seen any of the evidence, so I'll be going off the basis that all the claims here are true.

First of all, if your "inactivity" is still within the reasoning of your demotion, I would argue that it is false or at the very least unnecessary. If you had good - or at least decent - activity prior to your inactivity notice, there's not a lot the team can go off unless you've been actively playing on different ZARP servers and just avoiding Deathrun (which, by all means, may be the case; in which case I believe it is valid). However, dismissing the idea that you were playing on other servers during your inactivity period, this seems like an unwarranted reasoning for the punishment.

As for the NDA, I would like to know the details of the situation. From what I'm seeing Eddie broke NDA and allegedly lied about it; however, firstly I'd like to see the evidence of the initial breach of NDA and his lies, and furthermore screenshots of his poor attitude. As I've mentioned previously, Eddie has never come across as a person with ill intent, so I find it quite difficult to see why he would act out in such a negative way that it would be worthy of an official warning. Sometimes arguments may look to be heated, but in the end, both parties are trying to convey their respective points. My guess is that during the discussion on whether or not Eddie broke NDA/-during any further discussion, the way in which Eddie conducted himself may have come across as more aggressive as he, himself, intended. I know for a fact this happens to me when I'm discussing a matter with another person, whether it's related to ZARP or not. However, most of this is speculation on my part, I'll update this post if I acquire the evidence for the situation, and express my opinion on whether or not the demotion is warranted once I have all the necessary information.

NOTE: Keep in mind I have been drinking a fair bit today so take what I say with a grain of salt.
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Dreamy, Amazing, Radiant, Knowledgable
  • Thanks received: 500

Ex. Community Council Member
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Discord Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend

[DEATHRUN] Eddie's Demotion Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1075554

Someone's done Eddie dirty on this one
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441

[DEATHRUN] Eddie's Demotion Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1075565

Rick Johnson wrote:
This seems like a very curious situation to me. Eddie has never stricken me to be a person to display a bad attitude, and he's always gone out of his way to follow the rules, so this situation seems a little exagerrated to me. As per TheXnator's post, Eddie broke NDA and lied about it - whilst also having a bad attitude.

Although I'm not a lead team member on Deathrun, nor am I longer a lead team member on any other servers, I'd like to contribute with my own opinion on the matter. Keep in mind I haven't seen any of the evidence, so I'll be going off the basis that all the claims here are true.

First of all, if your "inactivity" is still within the reasoning of your demotion, I would argue that it is false or at the very least unnecessary. If you had good - or at least decent - activity prior to your inactivity notice, there's not a lot the team can go off unless you've been actively playing on different ZARP servers and just avoiding Deathrun (which, by all means, may be the case; in which case I believe it is valid). However, dismissing the idea that you were playing on other servers during your inactivity period, this seems like an unwarranted reasoning for the punishment.

As for the NDA, I would like to know the details of the situation. From what I'm seeing Eddie broke NDA and allegedly lied about it; however, firstly I'd like to see the evidence of the initial breach of NDA and his lies, and furthermore screenshots of his poor attitude. As I've mentioned previously, Eddie has never come across as a person with ill intent, so I find it quite difficult to see why he would act out in such a negative way that it would be worthy of an official warning. Sometimes arguments may look to be heated, but in the end, both parties are trying to convey their respective points. My guess is that during the discussion on whether or not Eddie broke NDA/-during any further discussion, the way in which Eddie conducted himself may have come across as more aggressive as he, himself, intended. I know for a fact this happens to me when I'm discussing a matter with another person, whether it's related to ZARP or not. However, most of this is speculation on my part, I'll update this post if I acquire the evidence for the situation, and express my opinion on whether or not the demotion is warranted once I have all the necessary information.

NOTE: Keep in mind I have been drinking a fair bit today so take what I say with a grain of salt.
Due to the user requesting to stay anonymous, even I don't think I'll be able to see the evidence, so I really don't think you will be able to :/ it's hard for me to deal with due to my complete uncertainty on the situation.

The attitude part, I'm sure many people would agree, but I am always trying to stay in a calm and positive attitude and I avoid getting heated in arguments/discussions because it never comes across right. Even if I highly dislike or disagree with someone I wouldn't go out of my way to become disrespectful or hurtful in any way. The other thing, my attitude can appear different on the forums to when I'm speaking by voice, it's much harder to express your feelings by text without it appearing different to what you actually meant, and usually people are surprised when they actually talk to me by voice instead of the forums. I genuinely can't remember ever raising my voice or feeling a need to disrespect someone when I am not doing it in a jokey fashion :pinch:
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rick Townsend

[DEATHRUN] Eddie's Demotion Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1075567

This is why i dont staff here anymore
  • Jim_Jam
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177, eddie., VyTeXx

[DEATHRUN] Eddie's Demotion Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1075594

Eddie. wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Due to the user requesting to stay anonymous, even I don't think I'll be able to see the evidence, so I really don't think you will be able to :/ it's hard for me to deal with due to my complete uncertainty on the situation.

The attitude part, I'm sure many people would agree, but I am always trying to stay in a calm and positive attitude and I avoid getting heated in arguments/discussions because it never comes across right. Even if I highly dislike or disagree with someone I wouldn't go out of my way to become disrespectful or hurtful in any way. The other thing, my attitude can appear different on the forums to when I'm speaking by voice, it's much harder to express your feelings by text without it appearing different to what you actually meant, and usually people are surprised when they actually talk to me by voice instead of the forums. I genuinely can't remember ever raising my voice or feeling a need to disrespect someone when I am not doing it in a jokey fashion :pinch:

I'll be honest, even when I talk to you in-chat, I don't experience anything that would be considered aggressive and it even seems like you go out of your way to make sure people don't percieve the things you say as aggressive. Also, as for the anonymity, there's nothing a bit of blurring won't fix ;). I hope I, at least, can see the evidence so I can form my own opinion on the situation.
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Dreamy, Amazing, Radiant, Knowledgable
  • Thanks received: 500

Ex. Community Council Member
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Discord Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend

[DEATHRUN] Eddie's Demotion Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1075600

The fact Eddie hasn't been provided with this proof yet is actually baffling to me, the lack of communication between the lead team is utterly disappointing and I'm sad to see that this is what has come of a once great staff team and server. This needs to be sorted out and a simple apology to Eddie if this "evidence" is false isn't enough and wont sort anything out. However I myself do not know if there is or isn't any evidence, I only lean towards the fact that there isn't any because Eddie hasn't been shown it yet, which should've been provided to him when he was being told of his demotion.

As for attitude I can't say anything about it seeing as I only use the forums, but on this post everyone seems to be disagreeing with the fact that you have a bad attitude.

Hope something good can come out of this and that everything will be resolved soon.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

[DEATHRUN] Eddie's Demotion Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1075601

honestly this is too far, first of all "inactivity", there are over 20 inactive staff on deathrun and still havent been demoted nor spoken to, some who go back to around 5 months i reckon? and about the attitude Eddie is one of the chillest and nicest people on zarp, i really dont see how Eddie deserved a full demotion, i really hope this gets sorted out appropriately, Good luck dude!!

:support:

:support:
  • Tri
  • Senior Boarder
  • θέλω να σκοτώσω τον εαυτό μου
  • Thanks received: 94
عادي ازا مــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــا عجــــــــــــــبك

[DEATHRUN] Eddie's Demotion Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1075602

I have managed to acquire the evidence, all the information that could reveal the reporter has been blurred out as the reporter wishes to stay anonymous. But take caution, the evidence is shocking!
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177, Wolfi, eddie.

[DEATHRUN] Eddie's Demotion Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1075619

Dr Richard wrote:
I have managed to acquire the evidence, all the information that could reveal the reporter has been blurred out as the reporter wishes to stay anonymous. But take caution, the evidence is shocking!

*report to moderator*

ha jokes on u i like this song
  • Tri
  • Senior Boarder
  • θέλω να σκοτώσω τον εαυτό μου
  • Thanks received: 94
عادي ازا مــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــا عجــــــــــــــبك

[DEATHRUN] Eddie's Demotion Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1075642

Dr Richard wrote:
you massive dickhead, I thought you’d actually been shown evidence before me :sick:

I’m joking, that was actually really funny
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by eddie..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[DEATHRUN] Eddie's Demotion Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1075873

:ohmy:
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[DEATHRUN] Eddie's Demotion Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1076608

:silly:
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[DEATHRUN] Eddie's Demotion Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1076613

Dr Richard wrote:
What a prankster
  • XeN0
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
  • Thanks received: 47

✪ Interstellar ✪

✪ Ex SSRP Admin x3 ✪
✪ Ex Deathrun Moderator ✪
✪ Ex Prop Hunt Administrator ✪

[DEATHRUN] Eddie's Demotion Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1077545

#Accepted
  • Annie Moonise
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex Deathrun Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 881
Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Forum Staff - Deathrun Moderator Section
The following user(s) said Thank You: ImTooFastForYou, Aek177, eddie., Mr. Richard, Sopheric
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

284 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32