Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Fives’ Demotion Appeal

[TTT] Fives’ Demotion Appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1064371

House wrote:
Meh, telling me that you lost interest in TTT but now saying that you changed after there was no improvment in your activity, communication with the LT whatsoever I personally thought that you just lost interest in staffing but for some reason didn't want to resign so bringing that up now seems kinda shady to me.

Activity in the past 30 days [ Click to expand ]

Even if you you're not home the whole week except for sundays then why do we not know about it?
All I know is that there is some kind of problem with your Gmod and if you need to reinstall it in order to get it working again
then you could've done that during the week.
Considering that you came up with that excuse two times in a row & considering that you messaged me 3 hours before the meeting when it was already too late to even get your minimum time and in addition to those
points you have been struggling to get your time for more than 4 weeks now aaand that you told me that you had lost interest, I felt that a demotion was reasonable.

By the way I don't really get why you think that I was the one who may or may not brought you up, but even if I did there was a vote on you, like its not that anyone could get you demoted single handedly.

Edit: About that "I wasn't warned" thingy:

You have been officially warned for inactivity on 18/11/2018, so imo you had enough time to tell us that you'd like to go on inactivity, that certaint changes in your life came up and you're only able to get on the server on weekends etc etc but all of that didn't happen, so I honestly don't really get what you are on about.

Edit 2: Also the week after you were officially warned Henny tried to contact you, that was on 25/11/18, because you didn't get your time again, to which apparently you did not respond.
So yet again, a lack of communication on your side honestly, like.. I'm sorry but atm thats how I see this situation..

Here’s the thing house, hopefully this enlightens things that you haven’t seen, to what I remember I was aware of fives only sundays thing and since his been staff for so long I don’t blame him for not telling the new LT about his timings aaa I’d see it obvious when they are on as you work alongside them

2 ok this may not be true but it may be he might not have access to his pc/laptop till Sunday or Saturday for whatever reasons

And lastly I’d like to remind you guys that it’s holiday season and has been the past few weeks from thanksgiving so I’m not surprised if there is less staff on as come on guys you have to just let holidays slide as fives was a really dedicated admin sometimes people need a break and also we are all humans and can forget things
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber

[TTT] Fives’ Demotion Appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1064376

Fixed up your title, best of luck with getting your rank back!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656

[TTT] Fives’ Demotion Appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1064377

Just don't get demoted :4Head:
  • Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • (:
  • Thanks received: 866
✯ Legendary Member ✯

✯ Ex Deathrun Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Bhop Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Surf Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Super Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Prophunt Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Discord Administrator ✯
✯ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✯
✯ Ex Server Apps Section Mod ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Section Mod ✯

✯Steam✯

[TTT] Fives’ Demotion Appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1064379

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Why should the fact that a staff member can only play on one day a week mean that they shouldn't be held to the same standards as every other staff member? The requirement is already pretty low imo at 4 hours a week, as a staff member you are responsible for making sure you can get the required activity, regardless of what days you can play on.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Miia.

[TTT] Fives’ Demotion Appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1064392

Well Seargent you basically just proved my point of a lack of communication, like I said, I nor any other LT members who were present during the meetings of the official warning and the demotion were aware of this, but thats like not our fault as he didn't tell us about it.
And if someone is busy with their reallifes then that is not an issue at all, but if they don't care to tell us about it then what are we supposed to do in all honesty?
  • House
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The best thing on Earth? Coffee.
  • Thanks received: 541

⚕ former TTT Server Owner ⚕
⚕ former Surf Administrator ⚕
⚕ former SSRP Moderator ⚕
⚕ former TeamSpeak3 staff ⚕
⚕ former Forum staff ⚕

Add me on Steam!

#uzi4CM

[TTT] Fives’ Demotion Appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1064396

House wrote:

Well Seargent you basically just proved my point of a lack of communication, like I said, I nor any other LT members who were present during the meetings of the official warning and the demotion were aware of this, but thats like not our fault as he didn't tell us about it.
And if someone is busy with their reallifes then that is not an issue at all, but if they don't care to tell us about it then what are we supposed to do in all honesty?
If you didn’t ask if he had a reason for his inactivity then how the fuck is he supposed to know there has been a miscommunication between the lead team? Maybe the reason you didn’t know about it was because you didn’t confront him about the issue and t could have easily just been said that he was unable to join the server. It also looks like he messaged you as a precautionary measure
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Kyber.

[TTT] Fives’ Demotion Appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1064402

Kyber wrote:
House wrote:

If you didn’t ask if he had a reason for his inactivity then how the fuck is he supposed to know there has been a miscommunication between the lead team? Maybe the reason you didn’t know about it was because you didn’t confront him about the issue and t could have easily just been said that he was unable to join the server. It also looks like he messaged you as a precautionary measure
House wrote:
Also the week after you were officially warned Henny tried to contact you, that was on 25/11/18, because you didn't get your time again, to which apparently you did not respond.

They did confront him about his inactivity based on this.
  • Xerceas
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 73
You can pick your friends or you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose.

Without excessive force.

[TTT] Fives’ Demotion Appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1064452

Xerceas wrote:
Kyber wrote:
House wrote:

House wrote:
Also the week after you were officially warned Henny tried to contact you, that was on 25/11/18, because you didn't get your time again, to which apparently you did not respond.

Yea clearly. :omegalul:
  • House
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

⚕ former Forum staff ⚕

Add me on Steam!

#uzi4CM

[TTT] Fives’ Demotion Appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1064570

House wrote:
Xerceas wrote:
Kyber wrote:
House wrote:

House wrote:

Yea clearly. :omegalul:
Plus he got an Official were he didnt told us aswell.
  • TheRealNepgear
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I guess I am a weeb
  • Thanks received: 393

[TTT] Fives’ Demotion Appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1064670

Poor Fives
  • Sopheric
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 534
♦ Ex. Prop Hunt [PH] Super Administrator ♦ Ex. Teamspeak Staff ♦
♦ Ex. Trouble in Terrorist Town [TTT] Administrator ♦

[TTT] Fives’ Demotion Appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1064844

I new he was inactive i put it on the spreedsheet but i was not there to vote
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Thanks received: 294
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

[TTT] Fives’ Demotion Appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1065366

I would just like to point out this is exactly why we have a staff discussion section. zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/staff-dis...f-discussion-section

So that you can post your inactivity reason in there and not have to worry about having sent one person a message. If you had put a thread in there describing your reasoning for being inactive and when you were planning on returning. You more then likely would not have been demoted. If you really care about being a staff on the server then you shouldn’t leave stuff like this to chance and publicly inform the community about your absence.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Annie Moonise, Spicy, House

[TTT] Fives’ Demotion Appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1065421

:minussp:
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !

[TTT] Fives’ Demotion Appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1066336

And they say this is the most wonderful time of the year. RIP fives.

LT you corrupt grinches

:omegalul:
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1

[TTT] Fives’ Demotion Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1076002

:denied:

Your appeal was reviewed in todays TTT LeadTeam meeting.

The LT members who were present have come to the conclusion to deny your appeal because the demotion was given appropriatly and you haven't been active on TTT since.

Thank you for making this appeal.

~ lock ~
  • House
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

⚕ former Forum staff ⚕