Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Tamaninja's Ban Appeal + Apology

[SSRP] Tamaninja's Ban Appeal + Apology 5 years 6 months ago #1035038

Sally wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Skrr Pull Up wrote:
nah you need to wait at least 3 months then prove yourself righteous to be in the community instead of writing a 10 minute speech which proves nothing
agreed
also im sure if you get unbanned you will be having that bad attitude in ssrp again
Tamaninja has been playing Bhop throughout the week and during this time his attitude has been good and I have yet to see any problems.
Sally your the only problem here now get lost you Potatoe
  • JakeTheDog_
  • Gold Boarder
  • Silent March till the end
  • Thanks received: 310
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tamaninja

[SSRP] Tamaninja's Ban Appeal + Apology 5 years 6 months ago #1035053

dankek wrote:
A Good Guitarist wrote:
dankek wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Dr Richard wrote:
Henny wrote:
Dr Richard wrote:
dankek wrote:
You were searching 9 hours through zarp code in order to find an exploit dude, don't make it look like a spontaneous thing you accidentally misused. You ruined the whole economy and inflated it to a point where it's simply redicilous to do anything.

What dankek said.

But what i personally think is that it's still to early. Maybe appeal in a month or two.
A month or two? This dude allegedly destroyed the entire economy and searched for almost 10 hours to find an exploit. If this is true, he should remained banned for longer.

Yeah actually, i agree with this. After fucking up approximately 20 people and the whole SSRP economy, the punishment should stay much longer, especially knowing this was intentional...
Actually, I did find the exploit by thinking, everyone who knows how the expoit was going can tell you that, and I did not say anythink here was accidental, but rather happened because lack of thinking and acting quick.
I'm not saying your intent was to ruin the whole game, but you are responsible for everyone finding it out, e.g. Redux since you were the ones to bring it to light. There's no excuse really, you made a shitty situation (ssrp w no update for months) incredibly worse, by inflating items and stagnating the economy.
Again everyone who was a part of it had a choice on whether or not they wanted to do it, if they chose to do it, they're just as worse.
Anyone who exploited this doesn't deserve to play on SSRP, but tamaninja is to blame in the first place though.
Tamaninja may have discovered it, but who ever took part is on them. You do not blame anyone for a action and/or decision you made on your own. So he is not to blame. Also if someone has done the exploit that does not mean they should never be allowed to play the server, people have witnessed his attitude towards zarp change over the course of 1 - 2 months. He has accepted his punishment and decided to apologise to those who he has affected as well as showing his changes. What more should he do to get unbanned?
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Tamaninja

[SSRP] Tamaninja's Ban Appeal + Apology 5 years 6 months ago #1035054

Unban this jew pls
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1186
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tamaninja

[SSRP] Tamaninja's Ban Appeal + Apology 5 years 6 months ago #1035055

This will be dealt with by the CM team later on tonight.

Gonna lock it to stop all these people shit posting :angry:
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, Clarky, Rick Townsend, Tamaninja, OxyFoxy and 3 more...

[SSRP] Tamaninja's Ban Appeal + Apology 5 years 6 months ago #1035903

We have decided to unban you, welcome back! Please ensure you read the rules and not exploit again!

#Accepted
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, Nafe, SorIe, HoboWithNoMoney, Tamaninja and 2 more...
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds

167 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32