Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Ban Appeal

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #964630

Hinata wrote:
Mico wrote:
dankek wrote:
Raeker wrote:
I am still unsure if Gloratic is permanently banned, but Gloratic has been lying to you about his Jailbreak ban reason, just like he has to me. I CLEARLY told him his reason as to why he got banned from Jailbreak, and although insulting MsRevine on numerous occassions was part of it, he was not banned for calling her a Jew.

Okay, I'm done with this bullshit. I was actually considering to give Gloratic one of Dankek's unban compromises, but I straight up told Gloratic that I do not appreciate getting bullshitted and lied to. He seemingly didn't listen and has continued to bullshit, this time to you, only to seem a lot better of a person than he actually is.

He can be given a compromise when he stops lying to everyone and actually shows a change in behaviour. Currently he doesn't even deserve that. I'm not going to unban someone that clearly did not learn anything about his own actions.
do you learn nothing from doing unban appeals constantly? what has changed this time around? reminder to everyone; this was the response Raeker gave exactly 7 days ago on this guy's appeal
Gloratic is mainly on the "Zarp trusted" discord you can see his changes on there, he has changed to be quite honest and friendly and frankly I find that gay lmao. All I can say is he has changed from my view and if you do not believe me, join our discord and play some random games with us! :D

Isn’t that discord full of all the minges tho? lmao
It is filled with a lot of Zarp staff members and players including your server owner Annie.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #964694

Alright can we have a verdict already considering I am a good boi now
  • Gloratic
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 144

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #964708

Hinata wrote:
Mico wrote:
dankek wrote:
Raeker wrote:
I am still unsure if Gloratic is permanently banned, but Gloratic has been lying to you about his Jailbreak ban reason, just like he has to me. I CLEARLY told him his reason as to why he got banned from Jailbreak, and although insulting MsRevine on numerous occassions was part of it, he was not banned for calling her a Jew.

Okay, I'm done with this bullshit. I was actually considering to give Gloratic one of Dankek's unban compromises, but I straight up told Gloratic that I do not appreciate getting bullshitted and lied to. He seemingly didn't listen and has continued to bullshit, this time to you, only to seem a lot better of a person than he actually is.

He can be given a compromise when he stops lying to everyone and actually shows a change in behaviour. Currently he doesn't even deserve that. I'm not going to unban someone that clearly did not learn anything about his own actions.
do you learn nothing from doing unban appeals constantly? what has changed this time around? reminder to everyone; this was the response Raeker gave exactly 7 days ago on this guy's appeal
Gloratic is mainly on the "Zarp trusted" discord you can see his changes on there, he has changed to be quite honest and friendly and frankly I find that gay lmao. All I can say is he has changed from my view and if you do not believe me, join our discord and play some random games with us! :D

Isn't the Teamspeak full of all the snowflakes tho?lmao

And FYI we have people like Raeker in it so how can you say it's all minges?
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #964718

Bump
  • Gloratic
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #964802

Bumped
  • Gloratic
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #964807

Hinata wrote:
Mico wrote:
dankek wrote:
Raeker wrote:

whos mans is this?
  • MsMs
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Thanks received: 1209
Nothing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #964813

Please could someone deal with the ban appeal its been a over a day
  • Gloratic
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #964821

Hello Gloratic, after speaking with EIPUS I have decided to deny this appeal because I feel like you need to show more time in having a good behaviour. Not saying that its bad now, it's improved slightky but you need to show that you can stay consistent on not breaking rules, disrespecting, etc.

#Denied
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

282 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1