Sada. wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Gloratic wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
What I meant is that you can always appeal. Ah, whatever, I guess I'll deal with this, since I've already been speaking to you a lot anyways. I'll see what I can do for you, but your recent behaviour on Jailbreak concern me and definitely impacts your chances for this appeal getting accepted.
How long ago was his ban on Jailbreak because it can be considered as not being a recent punishment for bad behaviour.
Last week.
I was a about to say if you guys have seen anymore bad attitude from him on the servers he is on, but in this case since he does not play ps servers, it would be unfair to say have you seen bad attitude forum wise from Gloratic due to him being recently unbanned.
You see, there is a problem with your statement IMO. Just because he's been recently unbanned does not mean he gets another chance automatically to have his ban lifted from SSRP due to his past of being constantly banned and also a community ban in the past for his continued attitude & ban evasion. If he can maintain a well-behaved manner and follow the rules of what service he is using for a good period of time, I got no issue with Gloratic's ban being reduced/lifted.

*Cough* *Cough*

Ezehzz has had a community ban and has been banned before and he literally said the same things as i did in my appeal so how is he different?

Ezehzz has been showing a good attitude for a while now on the forums which changed my mind positively towards unbanning him.

The guy is barely on the forums

Yet in all of his posts he shows great attitude.

In saying that then staff who come on once every month should be allowed to be staff because even though they are inactive they still "Do their job well"
  • Gloratic
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 144
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959618

Gloratic wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Sada. wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Gloratic wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
What I meant is that you can always appeal. Ah, whatever, I guess I'll deal with this, since I've already been speaking to you a lot anyways. I'll see what I can do for you, but your recent behaviour on Jailbreak concern me and definitely impacts your chances for this appeal getting accepted.
How long ago was his ban on Jailbreak because it can be considered as not being a recent punishment for bad behaviour.
Last week.
I was a about to say if you guys have seen anymore bad attitude from him on the servers he is on, but in this case since he does not play ps servers, it would be unfair to say have you seen bad attitude forum wise from Gloratic due to him being recently unbanned.
You see, there is a problem with your statement IMO. Just because he's been recently unbanned does not mean he gets another chance automatically to have his ban lifted from SSRP due to his past of being constantly banned and also a community ban in the past for his continued attitude & ban evasion. If he can maintain a well-behaved manner and follow the rules of what service he is using for a good period of time, I got no issue with Gloratic's ban being reduced/lifted.

*Cough* *Cough*

Ezehzz has had a community ban and has been banned before and he literally said the same things as i did in my appeal so how is he different?

Ezehzz has been showing a good attitude for a while now on the forums which changed my mind positively towards unbanning him.

The guy is barely on the forums

Yet in all of his posts he shows great attitude.

In saying that then staff who come on once every month should be allowed to be staff because even though they are inactive they still "Do their job well"
We do take action on those who do not do their job though, we're not always aware though at times and it's really helpful when people report staff who aren't helping to the LT so we can investigate.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959620

hah glowatic :plussp:
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959621

Since Gloratic wants to play ssrp and not severs he does not like, how about you guys do the same thing that you did to Rob?
If he gets warned between a time span of a few weeks then re-ban him? This is an easy way for Gloratic to show you how much he has changed.
@EiPUS You have not seen Gloratics changes because you do not interact with him.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Denis

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959625

Mico wrote:
Since Gloratic wants to play ssrp and not severs he does not like, how about you guys do the same thing that you did to Rob?
If he gets warned between a time span of a few weeks then re-ban him? This is an easy way for Gloratic to show you how much he has changed.
@EiPUS You have not seen Gloratics changes because you do not interact with him.

I agree these terms and conditions have helped me prove i have reformed so I think it's fitting he has the same treatment as we are all equal
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959628

Mico wrote:

I didn't interact with Ezehzz yet I know he changed. He should prove it to the whole Community not just me.
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959629

Mico wrote:
I'm prety sure it's his recent actions on JB which cause problems on trusting him.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959631

A Good Pianist wrote:
Mico wrote:

I agree these terms and conditions have helped me prove i have reformed so I think it's fitting he has the same treatment as we are all equal
Hmm but then again people are judged off of their past actions whether it might've been 1 day ago in relation to 1 year ago in Zarp.
Lmao let me wait for the person to say that this statement is not true, when I have been in many meetings that say otherwise.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959632

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Mico wrote:
I'm prety sure it's his recent actions on JB which cause problems on trusting him.

I mean all he did was call a person of Jewish ethnicity a Jew.
  • the illest satan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Figures and numbers, all in my account.
  • Thanks received: 632

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959635

EiPUS wrote:
Mico wrote:

I didn't interact with Ezehzz yet I know he changed. He should prove it to the whole Community not just me.
What?? If you do not interact with a person how can you know the way they act, or their attitude? I assume you're basing your facts off of jailbreak correct?
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959636

Jack. wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Mico wrote:

I dont think you get permed for that. I think there is something else to it
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959637

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Jack. wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Mico wrote:

He was banned for saying something along those lines and then he was perma'd for no reason. No one told him the ban reason. I am 100% sure that no staff members will be able to come forward and tell us why he was perma banned.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959641

Mico wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Jack. wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Mico wrote:

He was banned for saying something along those lines and then he was perma'd for no reason. No one told him the ban reason. I am 100% sure that no staff members will be able to come forward and tell us why he was perma banned.
Well if that's the case, that's bs. I'll ask Clarky why he got banned.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959654

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Mico wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Jack. wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Mico wrote:

From what I have heard Gloratic said something along the lines of "The Jew is rebelling" and frankly I do not see how this can be viewed as anti-semitic (correct me if I am wrong) but to my knowledge I thought that anti-semitism was a person showing intent of hostility in anyway towards the people who may be Jewish.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Micky.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959735

no friends
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959745

:support:
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959758

Mico wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Mico wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Jack. wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Mico wrote:

From what I have heard Gloratic said something along the lines of "The Jew is rebelling" and frankly I do not see how this can be viewed as anti-semitic (correct me if I am wrong) but to my knowledge I thought that anti-semitism was a person showing intent of hostility in anyway towards the people who may be Jewish.
I am still unsure if Gloratic is permanently banned, but Gloratic has been lying to you about his Jailbreak ban reason, just like he has to me. I CLEARLY told him his reason as to why he got banned from Jailbreak, and although insulting MsRevine on numerous occassions was part of it, he was not banned for calling her a Jew.

Okay, I'm done with this bullshit. I was actually considering to give Gloratic one of Dankek's unban compromises, but I straight up told Gloratic that I do not appreciate getting bullshitted and lied to. He seemingly didn't listen and has continued to bullshit, this time to you, only to seem a lot better of a person than he actually is.

He can be given a compromise when he stops lying to everyone and actually shows a change in behaviour. Currently he doesn't even deserve that. I'm not going to unban someone that clearly did not learn anything about his own actions.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Raeker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, Xeronise, Newdude, SkeletonWarrior, Aek177 and 2 more...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

192 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
2/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf