Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Jailbreak] Box's Punishment appeal

[Jailbreak] Box's Punishment appeal 5 years 9 months ago #957137

Kyber wrote:
void1 wrote:
The way you say what happened isn't actually true. We were doing i think joke day, and kyber walked up to the prisoners that had to tell their joke. But box kept standing between them so kyber told him to move, box did not obey the warden, and later said he didnt understand Kyber's mic even though the mic was completely fine for everyone else. Then he got slayed.
Also this happened over multiple rounds where box would be pressing random buttons and just being a nuisance, he would not listen to orders so he was slayed

Ok firstly, wrong again...

I pressed the button on accident "ONCE" I barely disobeyed the only times I almost disobeyed was LRs where I didn't see/hear their LR so I didn't know where to go, Stop making shit up.

EDIT - also that time you tried making me go into DR as a guard (Because it's a blatant attempt to minge and force me to get killed)
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Boxy.
The topic has been locked.

[Jailbreak] Box's Punishment appeal 5 years 9 months ago #957144

box_ wrote:
Kyber wrote:
void1 wrote:
The way you say what happened isn't actually true. We were doing i think joke day, and kyber walked up to the prisoners that had to tell their joke. But box kept standing between them so kyber told him to move, box did not obey the warden, and later said he didnt understand Kyber's mic even though the mic was completely fine for everyone else. Then he got slayed.
Also this happened over multiple rounds where box would be pressing random buttons and just being a nuisance, he would not listen to orders so he was slayed

I pressed the button on accident "ONCE" I barely disobeyed the only times I almost disobeyed was LRs where I didn't see/hear their LR so I didn't know where to go, Stop making shit up.

EDIT - also that time you tried making me go into DR as a guard (Because it's a blatant attempt to minge and force me to get killed)
What are you on about? You refused to listen to the warden on multiple occasions. I didnt even ask you to go into deathrun, I asked Annie to play it with Agent. I wasnt trying to kill you in any way. The game didn't even start and I was asking for a guard to be DEATH. You were repetitively pushing your luck, you played with fire and got burned.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[Jailbreak] Box's Punishment appeal 5 years 9 months ago #957149

Blocked wrote:
box_ wrote:
Kyber wrote:
void1 wrote:

I need you to realize that just because it was an accident doesn't mean it wasn't wrong, I'll be trying to speak to Kyber as well in case Nafe doesn't get to him in time.

Based on both stories it seems like you were trying to partake in prisoner games as a guard and as a result disrupting the games, if Kyber truly asked you to move then you should have, however, if you did not understand his mic and asked him to repeat but he refused to do so then I believe this warning was a bit unfair, it all seems like a misunderstanding, nevertheless, I'll look into it.

Could you take over from this? I got something I need to deal with and this is going to be going on longer than I would like

EDIT: Nvm I've just been handed video evidence, I'll message you on Steam blocked.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Nafe.

[Jailbreak] Box's Punishment appeal 5 years 9 months ago #957154

Blocked wrote:
box_ wrote:
Kyber wrote:
void1 wrote:

I need you to realize that just because it was an accident doesn't mean it wasn't wrong, I'll be trying to speak to Kyber as well in case Nafe doesn't get to him in time.

Based on both stories it seems like you were trying to partake in prisoner games as a guard and as a result disrupting the games, if Kyber truly asked you to move then you should have, however, if you did not understand his mic and asked him to repeat but he refused to do so then I believe this warning was a bit unfair, it all seems like a misunderstanding, nevertheless, I'll look into it.

I did move but was then slain, I didn't ask him to repeat Directly THOUGH i did say "I can't understand your mic"
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Jailbreak] Box's Punishment appeal 5 years 9 months ago #957161

Hello Box after taking a look at the video evidence I have decided to deny this, in the video although you did mention that you couldn't hear his mic, you still made no attempt to move to his warden waypoint nor did you make any attempt to ask him to type out anything.

If you wish to review the evidence then you can do so here;

:denied:
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Nafe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blocked

[Jailbreak] Box's Punishment appeal 5 years 9 months ago #957169

Nafe wrote:
Hello Box after taking a look at the video evidence I have decided to deny this, in the video although you did mention that you couldn't hear his mic, you still made no attempt to move to his warden waypoint nor did you make any attempt to ask him to type out anything.

If you wish to review the evidence then you can do so here;

:denied:

I moved :/
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

166 PLAYERS ONLINE