Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Prophunt] David's Punishment Appeal

[Prophunt] David's Punishment Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #954559

Kyber wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
I was here, and you did not web taunt spammed, i looked into the console and i saw you tauntint only once.
So i think uh this should be accepted
And as Eddie said it's not a rule, it doesn't say in the rules anything about web spamming. I tried to ask Xnator if it was a rule but he didn't answer me
That's what I thought, but I got into contact with xnator and he said that if it is repeated lots of times it comes under the ear rape rule, and David should have been verbally warned before he was punished.
Ah okay, I didn't know as Xnator is actually, literally ignoring me. I don't know why. We were in the same spacer so I asked him by talking to him, then I thought he maybe didn't hear me so I poked him, he didn't answer so I though he just didn't want to leave the game. So I messaged him on Steam and he still didn't answer.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
The topic has been locked.

[Prophunt] David's Punishment Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #954562

Luki_Guki wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
I was here, and you did not web taunt spammed, i looked into the console and i saw you tauntint only once.
And as Eddie said it's not a rule, it doesn't say in the rules anything about web spamming. I tried to ask Xnator if it was a rule but he didn't answer me
That's what I thought, but I got into contact with xnator and he said that if it is repeated lots of times it comes under the ear rape rule, and David should have been verbally warned before he was punished.
Ah okay, I didn't know as Xnator is actually, literally ignoring me. I don't know why. We were in the same spacer so I asked him by talking to him, then I thought he maybe didn't hear me so I poked him, he didn't answer so I though he just didn't want to leave the game. So I messaged him on Steam and he still didn't answer.
He does that from time to time don't worry about it.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[Prophunt] David's Punishment Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #954566

Nick0GR wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
He does that from time to time don't worry about it.
Yeah I mean, he usually does that when you message him on Steam. But not if you talked to him in TeamSpeak with like voice. But if it is what you say I'm glad, it seemed like he was angry with me.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[Prophunt] David's Punishment Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #954571

No such rule, if you wanted to prevent spam then add a cooldown between each taunt you do. Whoever handles this should also have a LT member speak to this moderator about his poor understanding of the rules if your story is true.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[Prophunt] David's Punishment Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #954573

Clarky wrote:
No such rule, if you wanted to prevent spam then add a cooldown between each taunt you do. Whoever handles this should also have a LT member speak to this moderator about his poor understanding of the rules if your story is true.
Well apparently Xnator said it counts as earrape (no idea how or why)
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy

[Prophunt] David's Punishment Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #954579

Luki_Guki wrote:
Clarky wrote:
He is wrong. Ear rape means to play a sound at such a high volume and/or pitch, playing it over and over again is not ear rape and is perfectly fine to do so going by the rules. It's a simple task to just add a cooldown between each web taunt if they wanted to prevent spamming of a taunt.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[Prophunt] David's Punishment Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #954606

Clarky wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Clarky wrote:
He is wrong. Ear rape means to play a sound at such a high volume and/or pitch, playing it over and over again is not ear rape and is perfectly fine to do so going by the rules. It's a simple task to just add a cooldown between each web taunt if they wanted to prevent spamming of a taunt.
o damn excuse me Mr.prophunt god

[Prophunt] David's Punishment Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #954703

Clarky honestly, this Moderator needs to be retrained but seriously carefully. He had no idea what he was doing when it came to other rulebreakers but decides to warn me for a non existing rule. Maybe even demotion but i dont think it'll go that far.
  • Satire
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Irrelevant Lithuanian guy.
  • Thanks received: 132
☞ My Ex Ranks ☜

Deathrun Admin
Bhop Admin

Steam Here!
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Satire.

[Prophunt] David's Punishment Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #954720

Clarky wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Clarky wrote:
That's exactly what I thought. Anyway thanks for clearifying this. Also Kyber, hurry up my guy
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy

[Prophunt] David's Punishment Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #954741

I had the chance to speak to denkmems so I took it before I revoked by the way and I have decided to accept this appeal. The rule will be brought up in tomorrow's meeting for clarification. (I'll get on and remove your warning tomorrow)
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin