• Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Assassin's - Warn Appeal

[TTT] Assassin's - Warn Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #939697

Seargent44 wrote:
Assassin wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:
Assassin,
It would be nice to see some evidence.
It would've been better to give him a verbal for this, as we all make mistakes. Even if you were just standing there, at his point of view you could have been in side the room, or still running.
Sorry but i dont have any screenshots or record of that but i can tell what actually happend
I was comeing from the tester going to the tower to check if there is any hidden bodies there
On my way there i was looking at the T room i found only sergeant infront of it then he entered it (he was an innocent aswell)
He had gone too far that he was in the middle of the 2 doors (but the first door didnt close)
When i saw him there i thought (hey this is the death zone how he did not die *unless he is a traitor*)
So i killed him and id his body as an (innocent)
Turns out that there were a guy inside of the T room that he tried to get him
(After identifying the body i saw someone going to the nether inside the T room so i realised i made a mistake)
But he didnt instant report me in the next round he reported me (while i was in an another report where a T baiter killed someone in the tester then i killed him then i got killed then the person who killed me got killed too)
So i thought the he reported the wrong person but when he opened the chat i remmbered and started to explain (i know he was really mad at this point like *I WAS ABOUT THE KILL THE GODAMN TRAITIR YOU **** RDMer) so i apologise again for what happend

lying is not going to help
i reported you the next round as you killed me on my 1st round so i couldnt report
secondly i never cussed at you for killing me

I am not saying that you said that lol i am saying thats what happens inside of you
  • Assassin
  • Junior Boarder
  • Normal user ...
  • Thanks received: 29
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Assassin's - Warn Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #939701

Hi Assassin,
Thank you taking your time in making this appeal. Due to the fact that you have no evidence and speaking to Seargent44 as to what went on i have decided to deny your appeal. If he was not in the T room it is not kosable it is just suspicion and so therefore it is RDM.

:denied:
-please lock
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Thanks received: 294
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds