Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] HoodDroid's Punishment appeal

[TTT] HoodDroid's Punishment appeal 3 years 10 months ago #1241758

Name - What is your in-game name? HoodDroid
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:1:174062324
Staff Members Name - Who warned you? God Dammit Ross
Punishment Reason - What was the reason of the punishment(s)? False KOS
Server - Which server did this occur on? TTT S1
Story/Situation - What happened? I was in the tester with HepatitisC and Jewce Man, I was crouched on the Fence separating the Ladder and the tester box and then Jewce man activated the T Trap and starts shooting me and with panic i quickly Pressed B and Kosed who i thought was shooting me (HepatitisC) and then i died from fall damage, Then HepatitisC Reports me and i get warned
Extra Information - Anything you would find relevant to your punishments(s)?
  • HoodDroid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • silly fella
  • Thanks received: 374
⍟ Former Retard of The Century Award Holder (The award is currently held by Sinz)⍟

Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by HoodDroid.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] HoodDroid's Punishment appeal 3 years 10 months ago #1241761

Handling
  • Nay
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
✯✯ Former TTT Server Owner✯✯

[TTT] HoodDroid's Punishment appeal 3 years 10 months ago #1241762

Keep in mind they had the same skin and i was panicking
  • HoodDroid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • silly fella
⍟ Former Retard of The Century Award Holder (The award is currently held by Sinz)⍟

[TTT] HoodDroid's Punishment appeal 3 years 10 months ago #1241763

If you can message me on discord. I may need further evidence

Nay#2844
  • Nay
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] HoodDroid's Punishment appeal 3 years 10 months ago #1241764

Your reply to the report is what you got warned, Hepatitus reported you for false KOS and you responded with "you shot me", logs were showing Jewce shot you, this report was handled maybe a minute after the incident and you still replied with confusion.
  • Hanz
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 238

[TTT] HoodDroid's Punishment appeal 3 years 10 months ago #1241767

Nay wrote:
If you can message me on discord. I may need further evidence

Nay#2844

I sent you a screenshot of when i kosed hepatitis
  • HoodDroid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • silly fella

[TTT] HoodDroid's Punishment appeal 3 years 10 months ago #1241768

I mean , hepatitisC got caught in the crossfire whilst Tosik was kosing a T which happens normally, yes its reportable but no it shouldnt be PUNISHABLE. :support:
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
The following user(s) said Thank You: HoodDroid

[TTT] HoodDroid's Punishment appeal 3 years 10 months ago #1241770

It all seems like a heat in the moment system so it should have just been a verbal really :plussp:
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[TTT] HoodDroid's Punishment appeal 3 years 10 months ago #1241771

TheFierceOwl wrote:
I mean , hepatitisC got caught in the crossfire whilst Tosik was kosing a T which happens normally, yes its reportable but no it shouldnt be PUNISHABLE. :support:
My problem is that he still replied in the report saying hepatitis shot him.
  • Hanz
  • Senior Boarder

[TTT] HoodDroid's Punishment appeal 3 years 10 months ago #1241773

Hanz wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:

It looked like Hepatitis was shooting me on my screen, And i didnt notice Jewce man was in the room till i died
  • HoodDroid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • silly fella

[TTT] HoodDroid's Punishment appeal 3 years 10 months ago #1241776

Hanz wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
why would that be a problematic statement whatsoever lol, if anything it demonstrates his intent to be non-malicious to an even greater extent and it was quite clearly a confusing/edge-case scenario

but i mean you're not exactly new to punishing/going at people for non-malicious edge-case scenarios :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/appeals-a...-s-punishment-appeal
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl

[TTT] HoodDroid's Punishment appeal 3 years 10 months ago #1241780

sorIe wrote:
Hanz wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
why would that be a problematic statement whatsoever lol, if anything it demonstrates his intent to be non-malicious to an even greater extent and it was quite clearly a confusing/edge-case scenario

but i mean you're not exactly new to punishing/going at people for non-malicious edge-case scenarios :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

you did him wrong :omegalul: hanz as a moderator and there is a misunderstanding between 2 players in the report you open the chat system ... idk why ross didnt do so if he is in doubt once again proving my point that the current staff team not all ofcourse need a look at the rules and how to handle reports again . Maybe do a monthly mind refresher on the rules with them .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, HoodDroid

[TTT] HoodDroid's Punishment appeal 3 years 10 months ago #1241784

sorIe wrote:
Hanz wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:

Well here's the thing, he called a KOS out on hepatitis and when reported he backed that accusation up with his reply, he thought hepatitis shot him and pressed his bind on him , he then went in the report and said the same but now he wants to use his bind as an excuse to appeal? This wasnt mentioned at all ig.
  • Hanz
  • Senior Boarder

[TTT] HoodDroid's Punishment appeal 3 years 10 months ago #1241787

Hanz wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Hanz wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:

Well here's the thing, he called a KOS out on hepatitis and when reported he backed that accusation up with his reply, he thought hepatitis shot him and pressed his bind on him , he then went in the report and said the same but now he wants to use his bind as an excuse to appeal? This wasnt mentioned at all ig.

Dude it's obvious that I used my bind considering that I didn't have much time till I died
  • HoodDroid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • silly fella

[TTT] HoodDroid's Punishment appeal 3 years 10 months ago #1241790

HoodDroid wrote:
Hanz wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Hanz wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:

Dude it's obvious that I used my bind considering that I didn't have much time till I died
But you didnt mention it at all ig???? We rely on your response on the report and we go off of that.
  • Hanz
  • Senior Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nay

[TTT] HoodDroid's Punishment appeal 3 years 10 months ago #1241792

Hanz wrote:
HoodDroid wrote:
Hanz wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Hanz wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:

But you didnt mention it at all ig???? We rely on your response on the report and we go off of that.
its so painfully obvious that he simply used the information from the bind to draw the conclusion that he was shot at by hepatitis and its a reasonable justification in that scenario, which was evidently just confusing

if you dont see that then i rlly dunno man
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[TTT] HoodDroid's Punishment appeal 3 years 10 months ago #1241794

Hanz wrote:
HoodDroid wrote:
Hanz wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Hanz wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:

I did mention that to Nay on discord, Who's handling this
  • HoodDroid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • silly fella

[TTT] HoodDroid's Punishment appeal 3 years 10 months ago #1241798

HoodDroid wrote:
Hanz wrote:
HoodDroid wrote:
Hanz wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Hanz wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:

I did mention that to Nay on discord, Who's handling this

It's great to give the handling admin more information about the situation. What Hanz means is that when you are on the server, you need to say this in the responce to your report, and in a chat if opened, or admin chat. In future, explain situations in full on the server, as this will avoid missunderstandings.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550
The following user(s) said Thank You: HoodDroid, Nay

[TTT] HoodDroid's Punishment appeal 3 years 10 months ago #1241804

Hello HoodDroid,
After talking with Ross and my fellow staff members I have decided to accept this appeal. The evidence you've sent me shows that you could not have cancelled the KOS as you died straight after. Ross and Hanz dealt with the situation the same way I would have done as they weren't told that you KOSed him as you died.
This report has been accepted and your warning will be removed.
:accepted:
Thank you for taking the time to appeal
  • Nay
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, TheFierceOwl, HoodDroid, Mattors, Hanz and 1 more...
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

151 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32