Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP Suggestion] Other ways of getting inv weight

[SSRP Suggestion] Other ways of getting inv weight 3 years 3 months ago #1308575

Sp00ns wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
narexa wrote:
Things like this have been suggested so many times especially buying inventory space with cash and they've been accepted multiple times too but never implemented, for example.

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...ver-on-ssrp?start=20

The plans we had when we accepted that suggestion were already implemented, which included the increase in the default inventory weight and addition of the inventory/shop/bank space character upgrades and bartering skill to increase shop weight! I'm definitely not against having more ways though, but it would have to be something more than a direct cash-to-weight method.

it costs 1bil in total (scu being 300m + 750mil to craft the upgrade)

• Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sp00ns, Micky, slodoban milošević, Killa Kappa, jam

[SSRP Suggestion] Other ways of getting inv weight 3 years 3 months ago #1308576

sinzz wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
narexa wrote:
Things like this have been suggested so many times especially buying inventory space with cash and they've been accepted multiple times too but never implemented, for example.

The plans we had when we accepted that suggestion were already implemented, which included the increase in the default inventory weight and addition of the inventory/shop/bank space character upgrades and bartering skill to increase shop weight! I'm definitely not against having more ways though, but it would have to be something more than a direct cash-to-weight method.

I don't want spend 3b for 75 weight LMAO not worth

that's 75 acses possibly [1 Weight per acs] - 200m per lets say that you can store which is about 15b worth of acses

[SSRP Suggestion] Other ways of getting inv weight 3 years 3 months ago #1308583

Sp00ns wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
narexa wrote:

I've never seen a single person with the new inventory / bank / shop space upgrades simply because they're too expensive it costs 1bil in total (scu being 300m + 750mil to craft the upgrade) making people not wanna craft one because its a complete waste for such a small increase in weight

I have all of them?
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

300 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127