Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: [SSRP] Refund Request - Sinz

[SSRP] Refund Request - Sinz 10 months 1 week ago #1415322

Wasnt the deal that if he exploited once more, he would get wiped and permed?

We all know permanent is not permanent
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • rroobbiinn10xx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Posts: 4053
  • Thanks received: 1739
  • Karma: 42
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP] Refund Request - Sinz 10 months 1 week ago #1415323

rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Wasnt the deal that if he exploited once more, he would get wiped and permed?

We all know permanent is not permanent

I already did that one when I was a cm lol
  • Nafe
  • Nafe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Posts: 18598
  • Thanks received: 8586
  • Karma: -377
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - Sinz 10 months 1 week ago #1415325

Im out the loop what did he exploit to get permed?
  • Indiana Jones
  • Indiana Jones's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Posts: 10596
  • Thanks received: 4074
  • Karma: -318
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - Sinz 10 months 1 week ago #1415326

Salad Bar Joker wrote:
Im out the loop what did he exploit to get permed?

He was deepsea diving and he placed props so the ores were easier to see or the ores spawned on only few spots from what I've understood from his english
  • xDutchCat
  • xDutchCat's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Posts: 1351
  • Thanks received: 540
  • Karma: -10


Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod


The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - Sinz 10 months 1 week ago #1415327

xDutchCat wrote:
Salad Bar Joker wrote:
Im out the loop what did he exploit to get permed?

He was deepsea diving and he placed props so the ores were easier to see or the ores spawned on only few spots from what I've understood from his english

just that we can see the ores more clearly than below which is impossible only because it is impossible to fix the visibility of the sea in this server but it's exploting because if I place props the others can't and it increases the rate of ores while it's the same without or with props but in short we go far for a simple prop
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9098
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3230
Last Edit: 10 months 1 week ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - Sinz 10 months 1 week ago #1415330

sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
Salad Bar Joker wrote:
Im out the loop what did he exploit to get permed?

He was deepsea diving and he placed props so the ores were easier to see or the ores spawned on only few spots from what I've understood from his english

just that we can see the ores more clearly than below which is impossible only because it is impossible to fix the visibility of the sea in this server but it's exploting because if I place props the others can't and it increases the rate of ores while it's the same without or with props but in short we go far for a simple prop

Use your banned time well, and start taking english classes please
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • rroobbiinn10xx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Posts: 4053
  • Thanks received: 1739
  • Karma: 42
Last Edit: 10 months 1 week ago by rroobbiinn10xx.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - Sinz 10 months 1 week ago #1415331

sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
Salad Bar Joker wrote:
Im out the loop what did he exploit to get permed?

He was deepsea diving and he placed props so the ores were easier to see or the ores spawned on only few spots from what I've understood from his english

just that we can see the ores more clearly than below which is impossible only because it is impossible to fix the visibility of the sea in this server but it's exploting because if I place props the others can't and it increases the rate of ores while it's the same without or with props but in short we go far for a simple prop

Spoke to Dutch briefly in dms about this. For the first time in a long time I'm on your side with this, I said you took a work smart not hard approach to it and that if this is deemed exploiting then I would say that anyone who used props to make a circle for lawnmowing (so they can just hold w and it goes round a track automatically) should also be in shit for "exploiting". If it was purely a case of using a prop to mark where stuff can spawn I PERSONALLY (ovs LT view it differently and they make the call) believe that its not exploiting its just making life easier for yourself, anyone can do it and it could also technically be done via a third party as simple as a piece of paper and a pen to make a physical map and mark all the possible locations. THAT BEING SAID that doesn't counter the other bollocks you put people through
  • Indiana Jones
  • Indiana Jones's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Posts: 10596
  • Thanks received: 4074
  • Karma: -318
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - Sinz 10 months 1 week ago #1415332

Salad Bar Joker wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
Salad Bar Joker wrote:
Im out the loop what did he exploit to get permed?

He was deepsea diving and he placed props so the ores were easier to see or the ores spawned on only few spots from what I've understood from his english

just that we can see the ores more clearly than below which is impossible only because it is impossible to fix the visibility of the sea in this server but it's exploting because if I place props the others can't and it increases the rate of ores while it's the same without or with props but in short we go far for a simple prop

Spoke to Dutch briefly in dms about this. For the first time in a long time I'm on your side with this, I said you took a work smart not hard approach to it and that if this is deemed exploiting then I would say that anyone who used props to make a circle for lawnmowing (so they can just hold w and it goes round a track automatically) should also be in shit for "exploiting". If it was purely a case of using a prop to mark where stuff can spawn I PERSONALLY (ovs LT view it differently and they make the call) believe that its not exploiting its just making life easier for yourself, anyone can do it and it could also technically be done via a third party as simple as a piece of paper and a pen to make a physical map and mark all the possible locations. THAT BEING SAID that doesn't counter the other bollocks you put people through

and well, if this was verified as you say, I would not have this two-week ban which would have been transformed into a perm because of my past, so this should not have happened if it would have been taken differently and jawson would have from your point of view even though I told him via Dutch what I thought of that but preferred to know nothing and preferred to recall my ban in perm just because supposedly this is an exploit otherwise it would have gone differently

so if you want if that hadn't happened none of what I had would have happened in any case

just because of this problem which is considered an exploit while I explained myself on this subject and counter arguing what is claimed to be an exploit would never have been done if they would have listened to me and proves another times that I'm not who they think I am, otherwise I wouldn't have been banned like this
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9098
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3230
Last Edit: 10 months 1 week ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - Sinz 10 months 1 week ago #1415333

Salad Bar Joker wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
Salad Bar Joker wrote:
Im out the loop what did he exploit to get permed?

He was deepsea diving and he placed props so the ores were easier to see or the ores spawned on only few spots from what I've understood from his english

just that we can see the ores more clearly than below which is impossible only because it is impossible to fix the visibility of the sea in this server but it's exploting because if I place props the others can't and it increases the rate of ores while it's the same without or with props but in short we go far for a simple prop

Spoke to Dutch briefly in dms about this. For the first time in a long time I'm on your side with this, I said you took a work smart not hard approach to it and that if this is deemed exploiting then I would say that anyone who used props to make a circle for lawnmowing (so they can just hold w and it goes round a track automatically) should also be in shit for "exploiting". If it was purely a case of using a prop to mark where stuff can spawn I PERSONALLY (ovs LT view it differently and they make the call) believe that its not exploiting its just making life easier for yourself, anyone can do it and it could also technically be done via a third party as simple as a piece of paper and a pen to make a physical map and mark all the possible locations. THAT BEING SAID that doesn't counter the other bollocks you put people through
he was not marking them with props, he completely changed the spawn of the rocks above the water so he never had to even enter the lake
  • illegalimmigrant
  • illegalimmigrant's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Posts: 1719
  • Thanks received: 534
  • Karma: -87
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - Sinz 10 months 1 week ago #1415334

illegalimmigrant wrote:
Salad Bar Joker wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
Salad Bar Joker wrote:
Im out the loop what did he exploit to get permed?

He was deepsea diving and he placed props so the ores were easier to see or the ores spawned on only few spots from what I've understood from his english

just that we can see the ores more clearly than below which is impossible only because it is impossible to fix the visibility of the sea in this server but it's exploting because if I place props the others can't and it increases the rate of ores while it's the same without or with props but in short we go far for a simple prop

Spoke to Dutch briefly in dms about this. For the first time in a long time I'm on your side with this, I said you took a work smart not hard approach to it and that if this is deemed exploiting then I would say that anyone who used props to make a circle for lawnmowing (so they can just hold w and it goes round a track automatically) should also be in shit for "exploiting". If it was purely a case of using a prop to mark where stuff can spawn I PERSONALLY (ovs LT view it differently and they make the call) believe that its not exploiting its just making life easier for yourself, anyone can do it and it could also technically be done via a third party as simple as a piece of paper and a pen to make a physical map and mark all the possible locations. THAT BEING SAID that doesn't counter the other bollocks you put people through
he was not marking them with props, he completely changed the spawn of the rocks above the water so he never had to even enter the lake
the water level is so tiny that you don't even see the difference when you're high up (until you reach the top of the map, I remind you it's just the water in the depths that makes difficult to perceive them but in itself its chance 5 mm of level it was just a more pleasant living condition than being in sea level where the brightness is clearly below 0 I tested many times like the physic gun, the light in the water nothing worked
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9098
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3230
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - Sinz 10 months 1 week ago #1415335

sinzz wrote:
illegalimmigrant wrote:
Salad Bar Joker wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
Salad Bar Joker wrote:
Im out the loop what did he exploit to get permed?

He was deepsea diving and he placed props so the ores were easier to see or the ores spawned on only few spots from what I've understood from his english

just that we can see the ores more clearly than below which is impossible only because it is impossible to fix the visibility of the sea in this server but it's exploting because if I place props the others can't and it increases the rate of ores while it's the same without or with props but in short we go far for a simple prop

Spoke to Dutch briefly in dms about this. For the first time in a long time I'm on your side with this, I said you took a work smart not hard approach to it and that if this is deemed exploiting then I would say that anyone who used props to make a circle for lawnmowing (so they can just hold w and it goes round a track automatically) should also be in shit for "exploiting". If it was purely a case of using a prop to mark where stuff can spawn I PERSONALLY (ovs LT view it differently and they make the call) believe that its not exploiting its just making life easier for yourself, anyone can do it and it could also technically be done via a third party as simple as a piece of paper and a pen to make a physical map and mark all the possible locations. THAT BEING SAID that doesn't counter the other bollocks you put people through
he was not marking them with props, he completely changed the spawn of the rocks above the water so he never had to even enter the lake
the water level is so tiny that you don't even see the difference when you're high up (until you reach the top of the map, I remind you it's just the water in the depths that makes difficult to perceive them but in itself its chance 5 mm of level it was just a more pleasant living condition than being in sea level where the brightness is clearly below 0 I tested many times like the physic gun, the light in the water nothing worked
you still completely bypassed the air restrictions + you made it so you can do it afk
textbook exploiting pal
  • illegalimmigrant
  • illegalimmigrant's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Posts: 1719
  • Thanks received: 534
  • Karma: -87
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - Sinz 10 months 1 week ago #1415336

illegalimmigrant wrote:
sinzz wrote:
illegalimmigrant wrote:
Salad Bar Joker wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
Salad Bar Joker wrote:
Im out the loop what did he exploit to get permed?

He was deepsea diving and he placed props so the ores were easier to see or the ores spawned on only few spots from what I've understood from his english

just that we can see the ores more clearly than below which is impossible only because it is impossible to fix the visibility of the sea in this server but it's exploting because if I place props the others can't and it increases the rate of ores while it's the same without or with props but in short we go far for a simple prop

Spoke to Dutch briefly in dms about this. For the first time in a long time I'm on your side with this, I said you took a work smart not hard approach to it and that if this is deemed exploiting then I would say that anyone who used props to make a circle for lawnmowing (so they can just hold w and it goes round a track automatically) should also be in shit for "exploiting". If it was purely a case of using a prop to mark where stuff can spawn I PERSONALLY (ovs LT view it differently and they make the call) believe that its not exploiting its just making life easier for yourself, anyone can do it and it could also technically be done via a third party as simple as a piece of paper and a pen to make a physical map and mark all the possible locations. THAT BEING SAID that doesn't counter the other bollocks you put people through
he was not marking them with props, he completely changed the spawn of the rocks above the water so he never had to even enter the lake
the water level is so tiny that you don't even see the difference when you're high up (until you reach the top of the map, I remind you it's just the water in the depths that makes difficult to perceive them but in itself its chance 5 mm of level it was just a more pleasant living condition than being in sea level where the brightness is clearly below 0 I tested many times like the physic gun, the light in the water nothing worked
you still completely bypassed the air restrictions + you made it so you can do it afk
textbook exploiting pal

the air restriction when you can clearly do it on the rock without even needing props to put it in height which makes farming even simpler but very complicated because you have to fly again and again and look for a new one ore which is completely boring and makes the job unplayable for players who want to improve with a lot of ores

Plus it's not at all an "all afk" job but a semi job because you have to be careful not to overtake your ore inventor and be careful about what you mine since the ores change all the time so I don't see why that's true. 'it's like you said as if you've been doing this job all the time I know what's not allowed and what's not considered an exploit
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9098
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3230
Last Edit: 10 months 1 week ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - Sinz 10 months 1 week ago #1415337

your evidence is terrible u can't even read the images and your story of what happened makes no sense
  • OnionRings
  • OnionRings's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Posts: 10882
  • Thanks received: 5657
  • Karma: -565
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - Sinz 10 months 1 week ago #1415339

illegalimmigrant wrote:
Salad Bar Joker wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
Salad Bar Joker wrote:
Im out the loop what did he exploit to get permed?

He was deepsea diving and he placed props so the ores were easier to see or the ores spawned on only few spots from what I've understood from his english

just that we can see the ores more clearly than below which is impossible only because it is impossible to fix the visibility of the sea in this server but it's exploting because if I place props the others can't and it increases the rate of ores while it's the same without or with props but in short we go far for a simple prop

Spoke to Dutch briefly in dms about this. For the first time in a long time I'm on your side with this, I said you took a work smart not hard approach to it and that if this is deemed exploiting then I would say that anyone who used props to make a circle for lawnmowing (so they can just hold w and it goes round a track automatically) should also be in shit for "exploiting". If it was purely a case of using a prop to mark where stuff can spawn I PERSONALLY (ovs LT view it differently and they make the call) believe that its not exploiting its just making life easier for yourself, anyone can do it and it could also technically be done via a third party as simple as a piece of paper and a pen to make a physical map and mark all the possible locations. THAT BEING SAID that doesn't counter the other bollocks you put people through
he was not marking them with props, he completely changed the spawn of the rocks above the water so he never had to even enter the lake

Oh yeah now I remember, yeah I actually find that funny as fuck how it works like that, guess it wasn't tested, not that anyone would even think to do that, again credit where its due to think of something like that for item gain.

Yea changed my mind you should be banned for it however I do commend your thinking in the quest for shiny green rocks!
  • Indiana Jones
  • Indiana Jones's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Posts: 10596
  • Thanks received: 4074
  • Karma: -318
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: illegalimmigrant

[SSRP] Refund Request - Sinz 10 months 5 days ago #1415528

I think you missed a day bud

#Denied
  • Faithful
  • Faithful's Avatar
  • Online
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • That Irish guy™
  • Posts: 963
  • Thanks received: 384
  • Karma: 273
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

275 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
6/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
28/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
online
Connect to server Discord
236/830
online
Top