Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Refund Request

[SSRP] Refund Request 4 years 2 days ago #1204785

Darling wrote:
While I do think the GACS should have been refunded at least it survived a few ticks. This so blatantly bugged that it literally got 1 tapped 800hp 600 armor this should be refunded.
It’s not gonna get refunded because it ain’t no server side issue probably :dry:
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TILTED TURTLE, 123123123123

[SSRP] Refund Request 4 years 2 days ago #1204788

Clarky wrote:
Darling wrote:
While I do think the GACS should have been refunded at least it survived a few ticks. This so blatantly bugged that it literally got 1 tapped 800hp 600 armor this should be refunded.
It’s not gonna get refunded because it ain’t no server side issue probably :dry:
Yeah you got a point there but this is for sure not intended and not how it supposed to work and it's not client side.
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The Witch House
  • Thanks received: 751

[SSRP] Refund Request 4 years 2 days ago #1204789

A Good Pianist wrote:
Darling wrote:

You sure are so WRONG it survived 2 ticks!!!
Fixed!!!!
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • The Witch House
  • Thanks received: 751

[SSRP] Refund Request 4 years 2 days ago #1204794

Huperchild wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Darling wrote:
but its not the player's fault that the server is not working as intended and he couldnt do anything about it

I agree but meh I could probably suggest to the owners what has most likely happened but I dont see a point as it still won't get refunded
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP] Refund Request 4 years 2 days ago #1204799

:blink:
  • JakeTheDog_
  • Gold Boarder
  • Silent March till the end
  • Thanks received: 310

[SSRP] Refund Request 4 years 2 days ago #1204812

Huperchild wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Darling wrote:
but its not the player's fault that the server is not working as intended and he couldnt do anything about it
32 tick gluon is something else that’s for sure, in one of my old videos the visor was pretty tanky because 16 tick probably but it still ate a lot of HP so if anything the visor is in need of a desperate buff if this is how the suit performs now, not that anyone uses one to begin with because of its rarity and how useless it is in combat other than a VERY EFFICIENT JUMP ABILITY of the suit
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: TILTED TURTLE, 123123123123

[SSRP] Refund Request 4 years 2 days ago #1204822

Huperchild wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Darling wrote:
32 tick gluon is something else that’s for sure, in one of my old videos the visor was pretty tanky because 16 tick probably but it still ate a lot of HP so if anything the visor is in need of a desperate buff if this is how the suit performs now, not that anyone uses one to begin with because of its rarity and how useless it is in combat other than a VERY EFFICIENT JUMP ABILITY of the suit
the suit is trash but the gluon should NOT do 800 hp 600 armor damage per tick
dont act like you know what a tick is
  • finlay
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 197

[SSRP] Refund Request 4 years 2 days ago #1204824

Huperchild wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Darling wrote:

Yes it should

[SSRP] Refund Request 4 years 2 days ago #1204831

finlay wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Darling wrote:
dont act like you know what a tick is
you should try to find a better way of exposing or identifying errors in the game rather than fucking up your inventory with your friend lol
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[SSRP] Refund Request 4 years 2 days ago #1204870

:accepted:

This happened due to a bug that has now been resolved. You will be refunded on S1.

Thank you.
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5058
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

137 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127