Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: A sign of life - Progenic

A sign of life - Progenic 7 years 7 months ago #404830

TiGzTeR wrote:
Jordan Johnston wrote:
Welcome back buddy, If you have any questions or problems feel free to add me on steam by clicking on my signature.
This triggers me, he never said he was back he was just stopping by... stop with the copy and pasta.

Anyways hey, dude got told I got a shoutout on the forums, I have peaced out off of gmod its just not me anymore not a game I could keep playing no more it was just dead for me outdated imo but hey I just play League of Legends everyday and work but BF1 already pre ordered and the new Forza is looking tempting but yh the good old memories ahah we had our ups and downs but hey thanks for that shoutout :)

Looking back, the ups and downs were all hilarious banter that completed the saga in my opinion.
Best memory was the 9 hour lasting raid on a random night, we were stationed in our mansion behind our walls, everyone pretty much agreed to throw minor rules aside for the sake of a massive battle, it was incredible. Harpers & Brothers both blasting into our territory trying to find a way in for hours.

I miss the old prop mechanics where they'd unfreeze and sorta fall, I heard it's entirely different now.
It made building bases absolutely amazing, I remember Johnny Smith and I spending 3 days designing a specific wall structure, if hit by explosives the fences and other mechanisms we created would slide down and lock into place. Causing the wall to turn into an indestructible object.
It's too heavy for anything to move it, yet small enough for it to be allowed on the server at the time. You had to hit the wall at the exact right spot for it to unlock and all fall over like dominos. I don't think anyone ever managed to find the spot due to them having only one chance per raid. (They'd have to resort to the actual entrance which was nearly impossible to breach due to the vast amount of firepower we had focused on it, and we negated any line of sight for any explosives to reach the entrance props)

I've been playing various Arma 3 RP servers after I quit Gmod myself, ended up falling into the Overwatch scene, got picked up by a team and played under contract a few months before I was invited to represent The Netherlands in BlizzCon. Kinda on a break from the game now, it gets incredibly repetitive.

Forza Horizon 3 is absolutely amazing, if you're into cars it's truly a wet dream come true.

Awesome to see some of the old boys coming on here and saying hi :P

-
Shark wrote:
.exe wrote:
Finally a good member is back, please bring back 4th empire we need to drop BiB, TOAO, Frag angels egos down a bit :P
Would love some competition that doesn't just exclusively base in nexus :whistle:
>:3
But he's already said that he's not coming back so there goes that...

But yeah, I highly doubt anything Fourth related will return any time soon, if the server is good enough to play I might hop on and start a little something with a few of my guys (this is not connected to the Fourth Empire) just to push these odd groups to their limits. It'd be fun, who knows.
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 38
- Founder of the Fourth Empire -
“Our principles are highest; honor, solidarity and vengeance. We know there’s no justice for us except we earn it. We earn respect.”
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Progenic.
Login or register to post a reply.

A sign of life - Progenic 7 years 7 months ago #404874

Aspect wrote:
I remember my first week in Zarp. I had moderators all over my ass especially that Scott guy

sv.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=20q1jt3&s=6#.V_KDEfCLS70

was really painful to explain it wasn't propblock when i had it no collided as i had seen everyone else do it

Not sure what you're talking about, wrong thread I assume?
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
“Our principles are highest; honor, solidarity and vengeance. We know there’s no justice for us except we earn it. We earn respect.”

A sign of life - Progenic 7 years 7 months ago #404908

Progenic wrote:
Aspect wrote:
I remember my first week in Zarp. I had moderators all over my ass especially that Scott guy

was really painful to explain it wasn't propblock when i had it no collided as i had seen everyone else do it

Nah its storytime and i dont know anything of your gang considering it didnt last for long at all except you have alot of kids begging to join but who doesnt
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by catboy sven ツ.

A sign of life - Progenic 7 years 7 months ago #404909

When did zarp have csgo knifes
  • jazzie
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still Working
  • Thanks received: 99

A sign of life - Progenic 7 years 7 months ago #405181

Aspect wrote:
Progenic wrote:
Aspect wrote:

Nah its storytime and i dont know anything of your gang considering it didnt last for long at all except you have alot of kids begging to join but who doesnt
Ok spergy mcautism
  • JoeDuggs
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 105

Ex Ssrp Administrator
Ex Minecraft Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

A sign of life - Progenic 7 years 7 months ago #405185

JoeDuggs wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Progenic wrote:
Aspect wrote:

Ok spergy mcautism

rather that than an ex-beggar good sir!
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

A sign of life - Progenic 7 years 7 months ago #405188

Aspect wrote:
JoeDuggs wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Progenic wrote:
Aspect wrote:

Ok spergy mcautism

y so toxic? lol his gang will be better than any of yours and it might of lasted a short time but it was the best time
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

A sign of life - Progenic 7 years 7 months ago #405205

TiGzTeR wrote:
Aspect wrote:
JoeDuggs wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Progenic wrote:
Aspect wrote:

Ok spergy mcautism

y so toxic? lol his gang will be better than any of yours and it might of lasted a short time but it was the best time

I'm sure you had a good time, look at l4gy and brotherhood for example. :)
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

A sign of life - Progenic 7 years 7 months ago #405410

Aspect wrote:
TiGzTeR wrote:
Aspect wrote:
JoeDuggs wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Progenic wrote:
Aspect wrote:

Ok spergy mcautism

I'd say 4-5 months isn't all too short, considering there was literally zero serious opposition the last month and a half :/

Sure was a hell of a lot of fun
  • Progenic
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

A sign of life - Progenic 7 years 7 months ago #405494

Im sure it was fun in banter team
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

A sign of life - Progenic 7 years 7 months ago #405583

Progenic wrote:
Aspect wrote:
TiGzTeR wrote:
Aspect wrote:
JoeDuggs wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Progenic wrote:
Aspect wrote:

Ok spergy mcautism

I'd say 4-5 months isn't all too short, considering there was literally zero serious opposition the last month and a half :/

Sure was a hell of a lot of fun

Some people just don't know the might of The Fourth Empire, Nice to see you pop in to say hello Progenic. Hoping you come back, If you do you might find it hard to adapt to the current Zarp. If you ever need help just ask myself or one of BiB members, we are happy to help!
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds

164 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun