Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Doing little logos or signatures for people

Doing little logos or signatures for people 10 months 4 days ago #1409754

Siren wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I can use these it's fine, but can you still tell me what you want made? You've only said

"you can use the grim reaper weapon behind the character with a mini2 or gluon gun within range and many other elements such as blueprint boxes or other with an explosion behind"

And I'm not really sure what that means.

explosions like the background and case like I'm robbing a bank cash bag can work too
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2471
Last Edit: 10 months 4 days ago by sinzz.
Login or register to post a reply.

Doing little logos or signatures for people 10 months 4 days ago #1409780

sorry to do 2 requests in a few days mate but theyre just so good every time

could i perhaps get a banner with fede valverde and vinicius jr, and the real madrid logo in the middle

thanks!!!
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3413

Doing little logos or signatures for people 10 months 4 days ago #1409782

Would you be able to design a synthwave style banner with lots of neon colours and hexagon palms, a beach/plaza background with fluorescent water and maybe spice it up with some of your own ideas, give it the Siren touch - Of course my name should be on there, in a sci-fi type of font if you can find one (feel free to position the name as you please).

Thanks!
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407

Doing little logos or signatures for people 10 months 4 days ago #1409789

Nogtog wrote:

could i perhaps get a banner with fede valverde and vinicius jr, and the real madrid logo in the middle

thanks!!!

No worries

• Siren
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • An Old Man
  • Thanks received: 1138
Ex Deathrun SA
Ex Murder SA
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex Surf Mod
Ex Graphics Section Mod
Ex TS / Discord Staff

The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Nogtog

Doing little logos or signatures for people 10 months 4 days ago #1409798

Mr. Richard wrote:
Would you be able to design a synthwave style banner with lots of neon colours and hexagon palms, a beach/plaza background with fluorescent water and maybe spice it up with some of your own ideas, give it the Siren touch - Of course my name should be on there, in a sci-fi type of font if you can find one (feel free to position the name as you please).

Thanks!

Maybe it isn't quite as you requested or envisioned but hope it still makes for a cool banner. I tried finding something that would work. I know you've requested a few times before and I've always found my designs for you to be slightly underwhelming or disappointing but I took some time to make this look decent.

• Siren
  • Legendary Member
  • An Old Man
Ex Deathrun SA
Ex Murder SA
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex Surf Mod
Ex Graphics Section Mod
Ex TS / Discord Staff

Last Edit: 10 months 4 days ago by Siren.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard, CEO of Business

Doing little logos or signatures for people 10 months 4 days ago #1409800

Siren wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

Thanks!

Maybe it isn't quite as you requested or envisioned but hope it still makes for a cool banner. I tried finding something that would work. I know you've requested a few times before and I've always found my designs for you to be slightly underwhelming or disappointing but I took some time to make this look decent.

wow this is so awesome honestly good work, im so excited to see how mine turns out
  • speeds_
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 140
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard, Siren, CEO of Business

Doing little logos or signatures for people 10 months 4 days ago #1409801

speeds_ wrote:
Siren wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

Thanks!

wow this is so awesome honestly good work, im so excited to see how mine turns out

Thanks, I haven't missed yours. I just really fancied doing a neon one for a change. I'll do yours tonight or tomorrow as already done a few today now.
  • Siren
  • Legendary Member
  • An Old Man
Ex Deathrun SA
Ex Murder SA
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex Surf Mod
Ex Graphics Section Mod
Ex TS / Discord Staff

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, Mr. Richard

Doing little logos or signatures for people 10 months 4 days ago #1409809

Siren wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

Thanks!

11/10, this has surpassed my expectations by a long shot - Amazing work, thanks man!
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, Siren

Doing little logos or signatures for people 10 months 4 days ago #1409813

Siren wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

Thanks!

thats actually fire
  • Killa Kappa
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Killa Kappa
  • Thanks received: 6723

contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Small Bloke In A Box On Wheels, Mr. Richard, Siren

Doing little logos or signatures for people 10 months 4 days ago #1409829

Siren wrote:
Nogtog wrote:

thanks!!!

No worries

valverde is a dog, this is another great piece of work
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1795
Jay House number 1 as always
The following user(s) said Thank You: Siren

Doing little logos or signatures for people 10 months 3 days ago #1409840

Lerpson wrote:
Siren wrote:
Nogtog wrote:

thanks!!!

No worries

valverde is a dog, this is another great piece of work
last time i checked he was a goat, but true about the work :pray:
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3413

Doing little logos or signatures for people 10 months 3 days ago #1409876

Hey bud could I please have a banner/sig with Thorfinn (Vinland saga) containing my name
I don't really have a preference of style or colouring so go wild
(It's alright if not)
Thanks in advance

• Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2027

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce
Last Edit: 10 months 3 days ago by Oscar Bobb.

Doing little logos or signatures for people 10 months 3 days ago #1409877

Can I have a signature of some dudes head being blown open by a shotgun blast?
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 11863
The following user(s) said Thank You: Small Bloke In A Box On Wheels, Killa Kappa

Doing little logos or signatures for people 10 months 3 days ago #1409884

Nafe wrote:
Can I have a signature of some dudes head being blown open by a shotgun blast?

McNutted

Doing little logos or signatures for people 10 months 2 days ago #1409896

StephenS wrote:
Hey bud could I please have a banner/sig with Thorfinn (Vinland saga) containing my name
I don't really have a preference of style or colouring so go wild
(It's alright if not)
Thanks in advance

• Siren
  • Legendary Member
  • An Old Man
Ex Deathrun SA
Ex Murder SA
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex Surf Mod
Ex Graphics Section Mod
Ex TS / Discord Staff

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rule, Oscar Bobb, Nogtog

Doing little logos or signatures for people 10 months 2 days ago #1409900

speeds_ wrote:
i love the country of Venezuela and its culture, it has really inspired me to become independent and ask for this banner, can i have one with the name "speeds" it needs to be full of zarp energy can you also put some small text somewhere saying "use code SMITH for a chance to win a golden jugg suit"

Can you also add like a zarp slot machine because it reminds me of my gambling times and how I have to stay strong to avoid succumbing to an addiction which could lead to a bad financial status in my furtheron future.
My ever so last request is for an image which is refrenced to my visit in spain where a portugese gang member attacked me due to the fact that I was a white boy, his name was Luargo so if you can get a mob member in there with his name on him too, it serves as a great reminder to watch yourself when youre on vacation

• Siren
  • Legendary Member
  • An Old Man
Ex Deathrun SA
Ex Murder SA
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex Surf Mod
Ex Graphics Section Mod
Ex TS / Discord Staff

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nogtog, speeds_

Doing little logos or signatures for people 10 months 2 days ago #1409901

Heya man sorry to ask for another one, looking for a profile pic for twitter, can it be a logo of apple sauce and say "JohnBonJoviAppleSauce" thank you so much

Doing little logos or signatures for people 10 months 2 days ago #1409903

Siren wrote:
speeds_ wrote:
i love the country of Venezuela and its culture, it has really inspired me to become independent and ask for this banner, can i have one with the name "speeds" it needs to be full of zarp energy can you also put some small text somewhere saying "use code SMITH for a chance to win a golden jugg suit"

Can you also add like a zarp slot machine because it reminds me of my gambling times and how I have to stay strong to avoid succumbing to an addiction which could lead to a bad financial status in my furtheron future.
My ever so last request is for an image which is refrenced to my visit in spain where a portugese gang member attacked me due to the fact that I was a white boy, his name was Luargo so if you can get a mob member in there with his name on him too, it serves as a great reminder to watch yourself when youre on vacation

Thanks mate this is truly amazing :zarp:
  • speeds_
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Siren, ImDrBeta

Doing little logos or signatures for people 10 months 2 days ago #1409909

Hello again, this time around i would ask for a logo. My themes will be based off my past actions in the life im living and breathing. To start off with a kick, i had a tesco meal deal i love tesco meal deals like the femboy monster, a packet of quavers and a southern fried chicken wrap is my favourite tesco meal deal items. Emphasise on the meal deal as it is such a large part of my life. I love femboy monsters as it reflects a dark stage of my life where my friend Rishi Mishi was in his maid outfit and he is a little femboy who i love dominating, also my only friend in school from the past 2 years of me going there. Me and him are strong lovely couple but we're not officialy together since i am not gay. He has inspired my ZARP legendary storyline as in roleplay i love femboys despite being a straight male. I remember that one time my friend pissed on my shoes and it required for me to buy new shoes, silly rishi mishi. Todays event had occured where i was buying new parts of my computer i would like that to be known as it is also my favourite hobby beside gambling , i love computers so much taht one time it inspired me to write all this and the british heart foundation haad sponsored me, I love the british heart foundation as i buy my clothing and day to day supplies from their store, without them i would be homeless. Please can we get a shoutout to them in my logo, i would also love for the main text on the logo to state "benji" and maybe addition of a ":3" and a nuzzling face would be good too. This brings me back to my furry past and how i would craawl on my fours whilst guests where around my house, not only did i get whacked by a newspaper like a real dog, i was treated like one having to eat from dog bowls however i have evolved as a human become half furry half normal and it is a great reminder of what i used to be. Thank you
  • speeds_
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 10 months 2 days ago by speeds_.

Doing little logos or signatures for people 10 months 2 days ago #1409910

speeds_ wrote:
Hello again, this time around i would ask for a logo. My themes will be based off my past actions in the life im living and breathing. To start off with a kick, i had a tesco meal deal i love tesco meal deals like the femboy monster, a packet of quavers and a southern fried chicken wrap is my favourite tesco meal deal items. Emphasise on the meal deal as it is such a large part of my life. I love femboy monsters as it reflects a dark stage of my life where my friend Rishi Mishi was in his maid outfit and he is a little femboy who i love dominating, also my only friend in school from the past 2 years of me going there. Me and him are strong lovely couple but we're not officialy together since i am not gay. He has inspired my ZARP legendary storyline as in roleplay i love femboys despite being a straight male. I remember that one time my friend pissed on my shoes and it required for me to buy new shoes, silly rishi mishi. Todays event had occured where i was buying new parts of my computer i would like that to be known as it is also my favourite hobby beside gambling , i love computers so much taht one time it inspired me to write all this and the british heart foundation haad sponsored me, I love the british heart foundation as i buy my clothing and day to day supplies from their store, without them i would be homeless. Please can we get a shoutout to them in my logo, i would also love for the main text on the logo to state "Speedy" and maybe addition of a ":3" and a nuzzling face would be good too. This brings me back to my furry past and how i would craawl on my fours whilst guests where around my house, not only did i get whacked by a newspaper like a real dog, i was treated like one having to eat from dog bowls however i have evolved as a human become half furry half normal and it is a great reminder of what i used to be. Thank you
least schizo speeds post
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2287
The following user(s) said Thank You: ImDrBeta
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

138 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127