Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Transfer 37 boosters to ezehzz

Transfer 37 boosters to ezehzz 5 years 10 months ago #997975

illegalimmigrant514 wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Kall, you will have to complete this otherwise I am going to ban you because you're ignoring it at this point.

Fuck off would you? He's trying to give you them but unlike the vast majority of people on here, he does something productive with his life and is raising a family and has a proper job. Give him some time dude he can't lurk on the forums for 10 hours a day like you can.

What the fuck are you on about? He had 3 days to contact Chute, and yes. I respect that he supports his family but if he's not playing then I might aswell ban him so whenever he comes on, he'll contact Chute and it'll be fixed. Why are you telling me to "fuck off"? What have I done to you and why are you so fucking disrespectful?
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1397
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745
Login or register to post a reply.

Transfer 37 boosters to ezehzz 5 years 10 months ago #998010

Ezehzz wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Kall, you will have to complete this otherwise I am going to ban you because you're ignoring it at this point.

Fuck off would you? He's trying to give you them but unlike the vast majority of people on here, he does something productive with his life and is raising a family and has a proper job. Give him some time dude he can't lurk on the forums for 10 hours a day like you can.

What the fuck are you on about? He had 3 days to contact Chute, and yes. I respect that he supports his family but if he's not playing then I might aswell ban him so whenever he comes on, he'll contact Chute and it'll be fixed. Why are you telling me to "fuck off"? What have I done to you and why are you so fucking disrespectful?

You're threatening to ban him lmao, I'm just saying to give em time. What I'm having a hard time understanding is why you would ban him when hes making a direct effort to give you them. He thought it'd be automatic and probably isn't on the forums to read what Chute said. Maybe message him on steam instead of threatening to outright ban him? You're being a moron really, think its pretty obvious why I said it but okay.
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 534

Transfer 37 boosters to ezehzz 5 years 10 months ago #998012

:4head:
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1038

Transfer 37 boosters to ezehzz 5 years 10 months ago #998037

Ezehzz wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

You're threatening to ban him lmao, I'm just saying to give em time. What I'm having a hard time understanding is why you would ban him when hes making a direct effort to give you them. He thought it'd be automatic and probably isn't on the forums to read what Chute said. Maybe message him on steam instead of threatening to outright ban him? You're being a moron really, think its pretty obvious why I said it but okay.

I added him on steam, no response.Chute responded over 3 days ago, He had a lot of time to tell Chute a few words. I banned him to make sure he Contacts chute because he had enough time to do it. How am I being a moron for doing this exactly?
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

Ezeh#4745

Transfer 37 boosters to ezehzz 5 years 10 months ago #998127

Ezehzz wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

I added him on steam, no response.Chute responded over 3 days ago, He had a lot of time to tell Chute a few words. I banned him to make sure he Contacts chute because he had enough time to do it. How am I being a moron for doing this exactly?

youre a moron cause he very well didnt scam you but thats why you banned him, as stated before he has a life and doesnt spend his life lurking forums like some people. You're acting like 3 days is a lot, you have no reason to need the boosters right now, so the ban is straight up invalid, he's not scamming.
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Transfer 37 boosters to ezehzz 5 years 10 months ago #998130

Ezehzz wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

youre a moron cause he very well didnt scam you but thats why you banned him, as stated before he has a life and doesnt spend his life lurking forums like some people. You're acting like 3 days is a lot, you have no reason to need the boosters right now, so the ban is straight up invalid, he's not scamming.

Doesn't matter if I need boosters right now or not. If he wants to play, he needs to Contact Chute and give him the details he needs to provide.
If he wants to play, he needs to do what he's been told. It's not me being a moron, it's just that he needs to provide the details instead of playing. If he has a life, that's fine. But if he wants to join then he needs to contact Chute.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

Ezeh#4745

Transfer 37 boosters to ezehzz 5 years 10 months ago #998156

I hope it gets denied because you are being a dickhead about it
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
  • Thanks received: 877

Transfer 37 boosters to ezehzz 5 years 10 months ago #998196

Ezehzz wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

Doesn't matter if I need boosters right now or not. If he wants to play, he needs to Contact Chute and give him the details he needs to provide.
If he wants to play, he needs to do what he's been told. It's not me being a moron, it's just that he needs to provide the details instead of playing. If he has a life, that's fine. But if he wants to join then he needs to contact Chute.

Your entire defense is saying that if he wants to play then he needs to pay, and I fully support that. If he were to be playing I'd say ban em, but he's not playing, hes doing stuff irl. I don't see any reason why you shouldn't wait for him to respond.
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Transfer 37 boosters to ezehzz 5 years 10 months ago #998206

Ezehzz wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

Your entire defense is saying that if he wants to play then he needs to pay, and I fully support that. If he were to be playing I'd say ban em, but he's not playing, hes doing stuff irl. I don't see any reason why you shouldn't wait for him to respond.

That's why if he ever wants to join then he'll see that Chute is waiting for him to provide some details. I do not want Kall to forget about it.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

Ezeh#4745

Transfer 37 boosters to ezehzz 5 years 10 months ago #998223

Ezehzz wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

That's why if he ever wants to join then he'll see that Chute is waiting for him to provide some details. I do not want Kall to forget about it.

yea but youre forgetting he hasnt gotten a punishment in like 3 years, and a random ban so he wont forget is just stupid. so many ways to inform him about his alleged "wrongdoing" and you probably chose the worst one.
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Transfer 37 boosters to ezehzz 5 years 10 months ago #999651

Hello Kalll,
We have now transferred 37 unclaimed Booster Packs to zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/profile/19791-ezehzz Thank you!
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5067

Transfer 37 boosters to ezehzz 5 years 10 months ago #999666

Chuteuk wrote:
Hello Kalll,
We have now transferred 37 unclaimed Booster Packs to zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/profile/19791-ezehzz Thank you!

yes ezehzz kalll is a scammer
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Transfer 37 boosters to ezehzz 5 years 10 months ago #999678

Chuteuk wrote:
Hello Kalll,

What is wrong with your attitude? Just because you're behind a computer screen does not mean you can not act/behave this way.
  • Jason.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 흑인 소년
  • Thanks received: 250
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ezeh, dankek

Transfer 37 boosters to ezehzz 5 years 10 months ago #999770

Chute big man!
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997

Transfer 37 boosters to ezehzz 5 years 10 months ago #999780

Chuteuk wrote:
Hello Kalll,

You’re actually having an argument about a subject you barely know anything off. 3 days is not short you’re telling me in 3 days which is 4.3k minutes someone cant spare 5 minutes? Offcourse they can but they dont which showcases that he is not putting any effort into it. But afger getting banned he can get on teamspeak and get it resolved in 20 minutes? Get your facts straight before calling people a moron.
  • Quatroking
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • I eat ass
  • Thanks received: 124
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

Transfer 37 boosters to ezehzz 5 years 10 months ago #999833

ezehzz ur a moron, calling kallll a scammer. ur retarted

Transfer 37 boosters to ezehzz 5 years 10 months ago #999955

Quatroking wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Hello Kalll,

You’re actually having an argument about a subject you barely know anything off. 3 days is not short you’re telling me in 3 days which is 4.3k minutes someone cant spare 5 minutes? Offcourse they can but they dont which showcases that he is not putting any effort into it. But afger getting banned he can get on teamspeak and get it resolved in 20 minutes? Get your facts straight before calling people a moron.

Hecking moron don't u know only scammers exist now
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3911
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

146 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
2/127