Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Head Admin Vacancy

[TTT] Head Admin Vacancy 9 years 3 months ago #92285

I think Jazz would be one of the best options available for this position. Not has she only shown dedication to ZARP over the last few months, she also has shown her leadership skills which have been proven to me because of her SuperAdmin rank on the DeathRun servers. Above all that she is known by the community and active on most of the ZARP servers. The only bad thing that I can come up with is that Jazz has no experience with LUA as far as I know. However I think that TTT is fairly developed so far and that there isn't really much new content needed, correct me if I'm wrong tho. Also I'm sure she'll be able to add/remove maps by herself once she is told on how to do it.

Goodluck Jazz.
  • AlmostLost
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 176
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Head Admin Vacancy 9 years 3 months ago #92286

AlmostLost wrote:
I think Jazz would be one of the best options available for this position. Not has she only shown dedication to ZARP over the last few months, she also has shown her leadership skills which have been proven to me because of her SuperAdmin rank on the DeathRun servers. Above all that she is known by the community and active on most of the ZARP servers. The only bad thing that I can come up with is that Jazz has no experience with LUA as far as I know. However I think that TTT is fairly developed so far and that there isn't really much new content needed, correct me if I'm wrong tho. Also I'm sure she'll be able to add/remove maps by herself once she is told on how to do it.

Goodluck Jazz.

Being Staff on many Gamemodes at the same time does not perfectly fit for this position in my opinion.
You're forced to split your time bewteen all Servers to keep your activity and to do your Job.

- my opinion.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

[TTT] Head Admin Vacancy 9 years 3 months ago #92292

Nexize wrote:
AlmostLost wrote:

Goodluck Jazz.

Being Staff on many Gamemodes at the same time does not perfectly fit for this position in my opinion.
You're forced to split your time bewteen all Servers to keep your activity and to do your Job.

- my opinion.
Yes I totally agree on that. But by showing herself on alot of the ZARP servers has shown to me that she is really dedicated to everything around ZARP. Her gametime is lately perfectly fine, and I'm 110% sure that she will make some time free if it's really necessary. Gametime does matter in my opinion since she has proven that she does have the time if it's needed.

EDIT: @Pink,
You have recently made a poll for a Rust server for ZARP. This is all a good idea, and it looks like many people want it. However, my question, do you have the time to develop for both TTT and Rust? Being a developer on both of the servers would take alot of time, and I was wondering if you have that time. I know you'll take ownership, so I'm pretty sure that means you're going to develop for it too? Honestly I think it's the best if each server has it's own developer so there can be worked constantly on new updates and such.
  • AlmostLost
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 176
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by AlmostLost.

[TTT] Head Admin Vacancy 9 years 3 months ago #93849

So my point is, well were are the powerpoints? I only see votes.If no one else is gonna make one i will.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

[TTT] Head Admin Vacancy 9 years 3 months ago #93866

aspectionz wrote:
So my point is, well were are the powerpoints? I only see votes.If no one else is gonna make one i will.

This has already been decided upon. AllThatJazz and Pink were both selected to furfill the role together. The powerpoints were presented to the community team and a few other randomly selected members of the community. The deadline was Friday the 2nd. Sorry!
  • Mogadonskoda
  • User is blocked
  • Posh Twat
  • Thanks received: 149
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

278 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40