did nuffin rong
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it
  • Thanks received: 296
The topic has been locked.

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 07/04/24 3 weeks 3 days ago #1422697

It’s so refreshing and heart-warming witnessing how much everyone loves and cares for zarp by continuing the endless trolling and asking for the return of a malicious and toxic member that the community team itself decided to get rid of for everyone’s best interest.
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 07/04/24 3 weeks 3 days ago #1422698

ItsDonny wrote:
It’s so refreshing and heart-warming witnessing how much everyone loves and cares for zarp by continuing the endless trolling and asking for the return of a malicious and toxic member that the community team itself decided to get rid of for everyone’s best interest.

We get it, you're a hater. Free Codabro
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1186
The following user(s) said Thank You: Victor Gorgonzola

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 07/04/24 3 weeks 3 days ago #1422701

ItsDonny wrote:

You're right Donny, you're the good guy here. Codabro has done NOTHING for zarp, if only he had a direct impact on it such as working on a PS server like you. Or contributing by suggesting and even developing his own content for the SSRP server.

Great guy donny :unsure: :zarp: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :evil: :clap:
  • SammyZ
  • Senior Boarder
  • SAM#6200
  • Thanks received: 340
Last Edit: 3 weeks 3 days ago by SammyZ.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buffy, CEO of Business, euan

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 07/04/24 3 weeks 3 days ago #1422702

ItsDonny wrote:
Hey man don’t talk about yourself like that
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 667
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 07/04/24 3 weeks 3 days ago #1422704

SammyZ wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

You're right Donny, you're the good guy here. Codanro has done NOTHING for zarp, if only he had a direct impact on it such as working on a PS server like you. Or contributing by suggesting and even developing his own content for the SSRP server.

Great guy donny :unsure: :zarp: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :evil: :clap:
nah but everything coda ever did was surely invalidated bc he's banned right? the only slightly agreeable thing there is toxic (a good amount of it being provoked btw), but I would die on the hill that coda isn't malicious, hope this helps, and of course good luck with sales

and for the pointshop zarpers in the back he actually developed the old murder server with myself, Joshua, and Richard a few years back. Even if his CM ban was valid, his achievements and contributions to the community aren't invalid just bc he trolled on the forums or discord.
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2316
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson, Henny, Buffy, BCAT, God dammit Ross and 4 more...

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 07/04/24 3 weeks 3 days ago #1422705

ItsDonny wrote:
You're a clown
Free codabro
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1542
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

Last Edit: 3 weeks 3 days ago by JoshuaIsGreat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Victor Gorgonzola

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 07/04/24 3 weeks 3 days ago #1422706

ItsDonny wrote:
You nor the cm team have never and will never know the communities best interests.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1823
Jay House number 1 as always
Last Edit: 3 weeks 3 days ago by Lerpson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bunnyslippers69, Victor Gorgonzola

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 07/04/24 3 weeks 3 days ago #1422713

CEO of Business wrote:
nah but everything coda ever did was surely invalidated bc he's banned right? the only slightly agreeable thing there is toxic (a good amount of it being provoked btw), but I would die on the hill that coda isn't malicious, hope this helps, and of course good luck with sales

and for the pointshop zarpers in the back he actually developed the old murder server with myself, Joshua, and Richard a few years back. Even if his CM ban was valid, his achievements and contributions to the community aren't invalid just bc he trolled on the forums or discord.

As opposed to you that have been and still is friends (i would assume) with them, i will just say that i agree to disagree as an actual victim over time of those so called "just trolls" along with many others that had can have and had an impact on mental health, which is a serious matter, and as a collective aftermath it can be only described as malicious if not anything else. A big part of the community has adopted this kind of behavior (take most of the replies here as an example) a long ago and nowadays common decency and human respect is extinct so, while i respect your opinion on this topic, i wish to have my opinion respected as well, regardless of what was contributed or not to the community before and hopefully let apples be apples or whatever the saying is.
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 07/04/24 3 weeks 3 days ago #1422716

free coda
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3435

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 07/04/24 3 weeks 3 days ago #1422717

ItsDonny wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:

As opposed to you that have been and still is friends (i would assume) with them, i will just say that i agree to disagree as an actual victim over time of those so called "just trolls" along with many others that had can have and had an impact on mental health, which is a serious matter, and as a collective aftermath it can be only described as malicious if not anything else. A big part of the community has adopted this kind of behavior (take most of the replies here as an example) a long ago and nowadays common decency and human respect is extinct so, while i respect your opinion on this topic, i wish to have my opinion respected as well, regardless of what was contributed or not to the community before and hopefully let apples be apples or whatever the saying is.
thats great that you have your opinion but you constantly act like a dickhead to other people on here and everywhere. How are you gonna sit here and say common decency is extinct when you're a grown man being a prick on zarpgaming all the time like actually have some self-awareness
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, Markus, Buffy, Rule, God dammit Ross and 3 more...

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 07/04/24 3 weeks 3 days ago #1422718

ItsDonny wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:

like the reason everyone trolls you is because no one likes you because youre a standoffish prick who takes the internet far too seriously while also having a mental age of 12 and 57 depending on the occassion get a grip buddy
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage, Clarky, bunnyslippers69, Markus, illegalimmigrant and 7 more...

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 07/04/24 3 weeks 3 days ago #1422719

ItsDonny wrote:
As opposed to you that have been and still is friends (i would assume) with them, i will just say that i agree to disagree as an actual victim over time of those so called "just trolls" along with many others that had can have and had an impact on mental health
First of whats the relevance of him being friends with coda in this statement? Second of all, there is no way you just called yourself a victim of someone that shitposts on the zarp forums that's crazy :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

ItsDonny wrote:
which is a serious matter, and as a collective aftermath it can be only described as malicious if not anything else. A big part of the community has adopted this kind of behavior (take most of the replies here as an example) a long ago and nowadays common decency and human respect is extinct
Do I have to remind you that you are posting this on a gaming community's forum and to add to that a gaming community kept alive by gang wars, drama, and being harsh on each other? I don't think a single person has stayed here because they felt so welcomed and loved by everyone in the community.

ItsDonny wrote:
so, while i respect your opinion on this topic, i wish to have my opinion respected as well, regardless of what was contributed or not to the community before and hopefully let apples be apples or whatever the saying is.
Free Coda his blocked forum account should get hard-coded legendary member
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1542
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage, Clarky, bunnyslippers69, illegalimmigrant, Buffy and 5 more...
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

297 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
3/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32