Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ? KSI VS LOGAN PAUL - FREE FIRE BOX GIVEAWAY

? KSI VS LOGAN PAUL - FREE FIRE BOX GIVEAWAY 4 years 5 months ago #1177187

.uzi wrote:
Watching the highlights now and this looks like a worse fight than the first. Logan was a dirty bastard for that cheap shot when KSI was down tho
He would have won if he hadn’t got the point deduction from it
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

The topic has been locked.

? KSI VS LOGAN PAUL - FREE FIRE BOX GIVEAWAY 4 years 5 months ago #1177188

Na1 wrote:
Butterman wrote:
Logan Paul should win he has a huge advantage he's taller and has bigger reach than KSI

No fire boxes for u, ksi won! Good job I placed £300 on KSI to win
  • Brandify
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm back for good!
  • Thanks received: 266
Add me on Steam

? KSI VS LOGAN PAUL - FREE FIRE BOX GIVEAWAY 4 years 5 months ago #1177197

Clarky wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Clarky wrote:
lol ez fire box
ksi>logan

Great fight tho

Debatable on the great fight it was honestly shocking how bad it was but eh pogs how UK reigned supreme total waste of like 4 - 5 hours for that
So many people had high standards when they're both rookies at this stuff, i really did expect the way it turned out between the both of them lol. Personally I was really getting into the fight and it was all a good show from the beef all the way till the end.

My guy they "trained none stop" with actual camps and actual professionals therefore yes expectations were high. U expect more than a petty scrap from Logan's 1 and a half year of training and ksi' 3 years of training. I expected a lot more control and some actual boxing anyone and zarpgaming.com could out perform what I saw 6 hours ago
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa

? KSI VS LOGAN PAUL - FREE FIRE BOX GIVEAWAY 4 years 5 months ago #1177198

jack bushrsos wrote:
LOGAN PAUL.Glad me chute and clarky came up with this idea!

No fire case for you big man hahahahahahaha
  • Brandify
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm back for good!
  • Thanks received: 266
Add me on Steam

? KSI VS LOGAN PAUL - FREE FIRE BOX GIVEAWAY 4 years 5 months ago #1177200

A Good Pianist wrote:
Clarky wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Clarky wrote:
lol ez fire box
ksi>logan

Great fight tho

Debatable on the great fight it was honestly shocking how bad it was but eh pogs how UK reigned supreme total waste of like 4 - 5 hours for that
So many people had high standards when they're both rookies at this stuff, i really did expect the way it turned out between the both of them lol. Personally I was really getting into the fight and it was all a good show from the beef all the way till the end.

My guy they "trained none stop" with actual camps and actual professionals therefore yes expectations were high. U expect more than a petty scrap from Logan's 1 and a half year of training and ksi' 3 years of training. I expected a lot more control and some actual boxing anyone and zarpgaming.com could out perform what I saw 6 hours ago

You have to realize there is a massive diffrence between training and actually standing in the ring. Logans boxing was horrible had his hands low at almost all times. Trust me noone in this comminity couldbe performed better.
  • Quatroking
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • I eat ass
  • Thanks received: 124

? KSI VS LOGAN PAUL - FREE FIRE BOX GIVEAWAY 4 years 5 months ago #1177201

Ksi
  • ArranAsh
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
  • Thanks received: 161

Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
My Discord: Ashy #7715
My Steam
My Wishlist

? KSI VS LOGAN PAUL - FREE FIRE BOX GIVEAWAY 4 years 5 months ago #1177207

Quatroking wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Clarky wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Clarky wrote:
lol ez fire box
ksi>logan

Great fight tho

You have to realize there is a massive diffrence between training and actually standing in the ring. Logans boxing was horrible had his hands low at almost all times. Trust me noone in this comminity couldbe performed better.

Logan only threw his jab throughout the fight as soon as he threw another shot (his single right or his single uppercut) they landed and hurt him. there isn't a massive margin between training and actual fighting because u are training for the fight analysing the fighter u are fighting and also should be sparring other fighters within the camp with a similar build and style to your opposing fighter. i know for a fake i can list at least 5 people in this community that could naturally preform better than both fighters without the training or time put in. it was a shocking fight. his hands are down because he has never trained his natural reflect to keep there hands on there chin. most pro fighters train specifically to keep there hands up which evidently neither camp did. the fight cant be a fight DUE TO IT BEING A SCRAP and not a fight.
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

? KSI VS LOGAN PAUL - FREE FIRE BOX GIVEAWAY 4 years 5 months ago #1177209

so when do we get our cases
  • Mr Pear
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • :D
  • Thanks received: 118

? KSI VS LOGAN PAUL - FREE FIRE BOX GIVEAWAY 4 years 5 months ago #1177210

Mr Pear wrote:
so when do we get our cases

This evening.

Chuteuk wrote:
Because of this late schedule prizes will be handed out during Sunday evening. We will reply to this post when we are online handing out prizes.
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

? KSI VS LOGAN PAUL - FREE FIRE BOX GIVEAWAY 4 years 5 months ago #1177212

Hey Chuteuk, i'm banned can i get a friend to claim my prize with evidence of course

? KSI VS LOGAN PAUL - FREE FIRE BOX GIVEAWAY 4 years 5 months ago #1177215

Did think it was all over when KSI fell to the uppercut, the first one was alright, but then he held him down and did another, thats bang out of order
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

? KSI VS LOGAN PAUL - FREE FIRE BOX GIVEAWAY 4 years 5 months ago #1177238

A Good Pianist wrote:
Clarky wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Clarky wrote:
lol ez fire box
ksi>logan

Great fight tho

they only started properly training a year ago but ok buddy retar
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

? KSI VS LOGAN PAUL - FREE FIRE BOX GIVEAWAY 4 years 5 months ago #1177240

Clarky wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Clarky wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Clarky wrote:
lol ez fire box
ksi>logan

Great fight tho

But ksi has fought for atleast 2 years so u are saying he didnt train for the first one. O K A Y

B U D D Y
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

? KSI VS LOGAN PAUL - FREE FIRE BOX GIVEAWAY 4 years 5 months ago #1177246

A Good Pianist wrote:
Clarky wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Clarky wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Clarky wrote:
lol ez fire box
ksi>logan

Great fight tho

But ksi has fought for atleast 2 years so u are saying he didnt train for the first one. O K A Y

B U D D Y
Both of them didn't train hard in the last fight but this one they took a lot more serious and plus a year to train hard is not a lot of time for a boxing career as said by many professionals
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

? KSI VS LOGAN PAUL - FREE FIRE BOX GIVEAWAY 4 years 5 months ago #1177254

Big congratulations to KSI on winning the fight against Logan Paul! Later on, we will gather a list of those who predicted the winner and give you the Fire Box tonight so keep an eye out!
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

? KSI VS LOGAN PAUL - FREE FIRE BOX GIVEAWAY 4 years 5 months ago #1177258

KSI WINS - FREE FIRE BOX FOR ALL KSI SUPPORTERS
KSI has defeated his American rival Logan Paul in a spectacle hosted live from Los Angeles last night. He won on a split decision after Logan was deducted two points for hitting his opponent on the way down. But KSI deserved the win as he was the better fighter for the first four rounds in a row as he continually threw huge right punches which rocked Logan.

FIRE BOXES NOW BEING GIVEN AWAY ON S1
We are now giving away the Fire Boxes on S1 please send a trade to Sam Townsend for your prize.

Do not try to claim a price twice or if you are not eligible as you will be banned.

HOW CAN I WATCH THE FIGHT?

You can re-watch the entire fight here courtesy of Sky Sports:

THANK YOU ZARP!
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5058
The following user(s) said Thank You: sinzz
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

161 PLAYERS ONLINE