Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Community Council] Members Selected

[Community Council] Members Selected 4 years 8 months ago #1157412

Yes lads! I hope we can see through some changes!
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

Login or register to post a reply.

[Community Council] Members Selected 4 years 8 months ago #1157429

Sally wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
4 out of 5 were good
No need to bully Micky. Congratulations Micky!

It wasn't directed at him for once :silly:

I was referring to another
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spicy

[Community Council] Members Selected 4 years 8 months ago #1157432

:minussp:
Markus bad
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821

[Community Council] Members Selected 4 years 8 months ago #1157434

Black Man wrote:
:minussp:
Markus bad
:angry:
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[Community Council] Members Selected 4 years 8 months ago #1157435

Why is luke so shit for....

Anyway grats to the Jack, Micky n onion. Idk the rest....
  • TimeForPug
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1213

[Community Council] Members Selected 4 years 8 months ago #1157459

Pog Micky actually got it, good shit.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[Community Council] Members Selected 4 years 8 months ago #1157515

Isn't the community council supposed to be diverse in opinions? Pretty much everyone here is either friends with each other or friends with one of the members of the CM team. So much for a broad outlook on suggestions lol
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

[Community Council] Members Selected 4 years 8 months ago #1157516

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Isn't the community council supposed to be diverse in opinions? Pretty much everyone here is either friends with each other or friends with one of the members of the CM team. So much for a broad outlook on suggestions lol

how does being friends have anything to do with community council??????
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[Community Council] Members Selected 4 years 8 months ago #1157517

Clarky wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

how does being friends have anything to do with community council??????

Micky has no friends
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spectrum, Denis, Micky, Spicy

[Community Council] Members Selected 4 years 8 months ago #1157538

Sam the Sausage wrote:

Trust me when I say that there are fairly polarizing opinions within the Community Council. A common misconception is that, since we're friends, we ultimately hold on to the same values and opinions. This just isn't the case.

I've found myself in disagreement with a fair number of things that the other Council Members have expressed in the past. And the same is presumably the case for the other members of the council.

Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer a council with one or two individuals from each corner of the community. This just wasn't possible with the volume of applicants that we had. Regardless, I still believe this selection is good for the time being.
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Dreamy, Amazing, Radiant, Knowledgable
  • Thanks received: 500

Ex. Community Council Member
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Discord Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage

[Community Council] Members Selected 4 years 8 months ago #1157586

They do not want people to think zarp is racist, thats why they picked that bounty micky over there.
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by rroobbiinn10xx.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

[Community Council] Members Selected 4 years 8 months ago #1157589

CHEERS FOR THE CONGRATS LADS!
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

[Community Council] Members Selected 4 years 8 months ago #1157591

Sam the Sausage wrote:
To be fair I am friends with a lot of people within the council, but I still have massively differing opinions on what should be done within Zarp.
Being friends with someone doesn't stop you from speaking your mind.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Community Council] Members Selected 4 years 8 months ago #1157592

Micky wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
To be fair I am friends with a lot of people within the council, but I still have massively differing opinions on what should be done within Zarp.
you're bad at uno, shut up
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[Community Council] Members Selected 4 years 8 months ago #1157593

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Micky wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
you're bad at uno, shut up
Imagine carrying everyone including you in 2v2 and getting called bad at uno :thinking:
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Community Council] Members Selected 4 years 8 months ago #1157594

does this mean micky gets his legendary member tag back aswell?
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

[Community Council] Members Selected 4 years 8 months ago #1157596

Rick Johnson wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

Trust me when I say that there are fairly polarizing opinions within the Community Council. A common misconception is that, since we're friends, we ultimately hold on to the same values and opinions. This just isn't the case.

I've found myself in disagreement with a fair number of things that the other Council Members have expressed in the past. And the same is presumably the case for the other members of the council.

Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer a council with one or two individuals from each corner of the community. This just wasn't possible with the volume of applicants that we had. Regardless, I still believe this selection is good for the time being.
Don't get me wrong, I don't even dislike anyone in the council., it just brushes me the wrong way when every one of them are close to each other as well as the CM team, so I assumed that there most likely wouldn't be much debate on certain things. I appreciate you giving me a real response as opposed to Clarky who posts an unconstructive meme from 2008 without thinking about any of what I was saying. But at least you actually understood where I was coming from and gave me a real response that actually somewhat changed my outlook on this.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

[Community Council] Members Selected 4 years 8 months ago #1157597

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I don't even dislike anyone in the council., it just brushes me the wrong way when every one of them are close to each other as well as the CM team, so I assumed that there most likely wouldn't be much debate on certain things. I appreciate you giving me a real response as opposed to Clarky who posts an unconstructive meme from 2008 without thinking about any of what I was saying. But at least you actually understood where I was coming from and gave me a real response that actually somewhat changed my outlook on this.
Personally i have alot of thoughts that go against alot of the CM team too, i can assure you its not just one or two of us.
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[Community Council] Members Selected 4 years 8 months ago #1157598

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

I asked you a question under the image but sure, be mad over it
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[Community Council] Members Selected 4 years 8 months ago #1157599

Clarky wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

I asked you a question under the image but sure, be mad over it
You asked me a question that I had already answered with my first response loool. But how about I simplify it even further, most of the time with a group of people being friends, they tend to have pretty similar or the same opinions on most things. As i've said about 3 times now that's just an assumption, but it's based off of many things i've already seen. Also you rarely feel the need to read an entire post before commenting, since you've done this more than once when you disagree with something I've said. I'd just appreciate if you could be constructive instead of farming thank yous and not even getting any. Thanks.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

179 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40