Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Meeting Outcome 18/08/2019

[TTT] Meeting Outcome 18/08/2019 4 years 7 months ago #1154816

Slitheeeeeeeeeeeen wrote:
2 demotions? The One-note says one, was that a typo or has it yet to be completed? Also congrats Milk and Nina

Oi get off our OneNote you turd
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lotto_Totto, BossComic23, Slitheeeeeeeeeeeen

[TTT] Meeting Outcome 18/08/2019 4 years 7 months ago #1154899

Gratz you two!
  • Tom.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 420

Surf Head Administrator
Surf Super Administrator
TTT Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
TeamSpeak Administrator
Discord Administrator

[TTT] Meeting Outcome 18/08/2019 4 years 7 months ago #1155108

Clean the staff of retards like bbno , sad to see the server have 15 players. I guess me standing to a guy for 30 seconds and then some random dude approaching and rdming him, killing him and then iding him as innocent and then me killing the dude who killed him is now considered joining gun fights.Before you tell me to make a staff ticket I'm pretty sure you yourself know how big a waste of time this is (nobody even looks into it and probably won't even get him fired, having to write a huge topic and collect all proofs (proofs which I can't even provide as he punished me for a round that happened 25 minutes ago, ofc making sure I can't use the instant replay feature of shadowplay))

Cya
  • fl1k
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 36

[TTT] Meeting Outcome 18/08/2019 4 years 7 months ago #1155131

fl1k wrote:
Clean the staff of retards like bbno , sad to see the server have 15 players. I guess me standing to a guy for 30 seconds and then some random dude approaching and rdming him, killing him and then iding him as innocent and then me killing the dude who killed him is now considered joining gun fights.Before you tell me to make a staff ticket I'm pretty sure you yourself know how big a waste of time this is (nobody even looks into it and probably won't even get him fired, having to write a huge topic and collect all proofs (proofs which I can't even provide as he punished me for a round that happened 25 minutes ago, ofc making sure I can't use the instant replay feature of shadowplay))

Cya
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678

[TTT] Meeting Outcome 18/08/2019 4 years 7 months ago #1155156

fl1k wrote:
Clean the staff of retards like bbno

Report the staff member in question or if you lack evidence then inform the Lead Team so they can keep a close eye just in case your claims are true.

fl1k wrote:
sad to see the server have 15 players.

What are you even on about?!

fl1k wrote:
I guess me standing to a guy for 30 seconds and then some random dude approaching and rdming him, killing him and then iding him as innocent and then me killing the dude who killed him is now considered joining gun fights.

Consult with a member of the Lead Team regarding the situation that took place to determine who is in the right and who is in the wrong in this specific situation.

fl1k wrote:
Before you tell me to make a staff ticket I'm pretty sure you yourself know how big a waste of time this is (nobody even looks into it and probably won't even get him fired, having to write a huge topic and collect all proofs (proofs which I can't even provide as he punished me for a round that happened 25 minutes ago, ofc making sure I can't use the instant replay feature of shadowplay))

Every single report on a staff member gets handled in an appropriate amount of time and with great care, no large topic is required, just the essential details which take no longer than 5 minutes to write down. Usually, and especially for TTT logs tend to be sufficient which can easily be acquired. Make an Appeal or Report, you never know, the verdict just might suprise you. ;)
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

[TTT] Meeting Outcome 18/08/2019 4 years 7 months ago #1155157

Richard Pinewood wrote:
fl1k wrote:
Clean the staff of retards like bbno

Report the staff member in question or if you lack evidence then inform the Lead Team so they can keep a close eye just in case your claims are true.

fl1k wrote:
sad to see the server have 15 players.

What are you even on about?!

fl1k wrote:
I guess me standing to a guy for 30 seconds and then some random dude approaching and rdming him, killing him and then iding him as innocent and then me killing the dude who killed him is now considered joining gun fights.

Consult with a member of the Lead Team regarding the situation that took place to determine who is in the right and who is in the wrong in this specific situation.

fl1k wrote:
Before you tell me to make a staff ticket I'm pretty sure you yourself know how big a waste of time this is (nobody even looks into it and probably won't even get him fired, having to write a huge topic and collect all proofs (proofs which I can't even provide as he punished me for a round that happened 25 minutes ago, ofc making sure I can't use the instant replay feature of shadowplay))

Every single report on a staff member gets handled in an appropriate amount of time and with great care, no large topic is required, just the essential details which take no longer than 5 minutes to write down. Usually, and especially for TTT logs tend to be sufficient which can easily be acquired. Make an Appeal or Report, you never know, the verdict just might suprise you. ;)
I'm not sure what situation you are talking about but it's definitely worth the time to make a report/appeal. Like Richard says though, there has been no issues with the recent playercount and I really don't understand what you're talking about there.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by eddie..

[TTT] Meeting Outcome 18/08/2019 4 years 7 months ago #1155263

fl1k wrote:

Cya

If what you stated in that situation is true all you'd need as proof would be one screenshot of the logs and a couple of minutes to make the post.
  • Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheRealNepgear
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

137 PLAYERS ONLINE