Login or register to post a reply.

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 21/07/2019 4 years 9 months ago #1145029

A Good Pianist wrote:
I like this wheel it makes me think of Christmas in the summer
Christmas is in the summer.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 21/07/2019 4 years 9 months ago #1145033

Sally wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:

Christmas is in winter the best time of the year!
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 21/07/2019 4 years 9 months ago #1145034

Why are there still festive cases on the wheel
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 21/07/2019 4 years 9 months ago #1145037

I just hope you don’t use points to spin the wheel, otherwise the economy is even more fricked.

Either way, thanks for takin your time to give us an update (‘bout time) <3
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Jim_Jam.

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 21/07/2019 4 years 9 months ago #1145059

Dramn wrote:
It is kind of depressing when the owners of ZARP make jokes about there being no content when there is actually no new content that I can see, I and many others are patiently waiting and it's not a good look when you go months without a single word about anything and then make a joke about a wheel that looks terrible.

The fact that you actually didn't take notice of the joke we weren't joking about there not being any content. Don't know where you got that from and it is depressing that you would ever think that we would joke about that. We completely understand however real life comes first and now that everyone is back content will be coming out. About the "without a single word" what di you want an announcement that people are away? If you would have talked about we have told many many many people just because you didn't get the message doesn't mean we just up and left lmao
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 21/07/2019 4 years 9 months ago #1145095

Sally wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 21/07/2019 4 years 9 months ago #1145100

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Dramn wrote:
It is kind of depressing when the owners of ZARP make jokes about there being no content when there is actually no new content that I can see, I and many others are patiently waiting and it's not a good look when you go months without a single word about anything and then make a joke about a wheel that looks terrible.

The fact that you actually didn't take notice of the joke we weren't joking about there not being any content. Don't know where you got that from and it is depressing that you would ever think that we would joke about that. We completely understand however real life comes first and now that everyone is back content will be coming out. About the "without a single word" what di you want an announcement that people are away? If you would have talked about we have told many many many people just because you didn't get the message doesn't mean we just up and left lmao

We would like the summer update before summer ends. As seen by the SSRP playerbase, everyone is waiting for an update, and people are getting bored of the same old content and want new shit. So until that update, the playerbase is on a steady decrease.
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 21/07/2019 4 years 9 months ago #1145105

Dramn wrote:
We haven't even fully addressed the issue yet on TS but tonight we'll be working on A LOT of things and trying our best efforts to fix ZARP up.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 21/07/2019 4 years 9 months ago #1145106

Black Man wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Dramn wrote:

We would like the summer update before summer ends. As seen by the SSRP playerbase, everyone is waiting for an update, and people are getting bored of the same old content and want new shit. So until that update, the playerbase is on a steady decrease.
Not gonna lie but releasing a summer update will just be a temporary fix for the current player base, you shouldn't really get your hopes up too much. In the first couple of weeks the server will probably gain quite a bit of players, but it'll drop quickly considering there is nothing to do.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Smol

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 21/07/2019 4 years 9 months ago #1145109

Micky wrote:
Black Man wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Dramn wrote:

Not gonna lie but releasing a summer update will just be a temporary fix for the current player base, you shouldn't really get your hopes up too much. In the first couple of weeks the server will probably gain quite a bit of players, but it'll drop quickly considering there is nothing to do.
Not trying to spoil anything but we do have some plans to hopefully refresh the core gameplay, we've still got a lot of ideas and plans for when things do not work out.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
The following user(s) said Thank You: User1502

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 21/07/2019 4 years 9 months ago #1145111

Micky wrote:
Black Man wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Dramn wrote:

Ye I guess but they need to figure out something that will make players want to play every day.
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 21/07/2019 4 years 9 months ago #1145115

Clarky wrote:
Micky wrote:
Black Man wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Dramn wrote:

Not trying to spoil anything but we do have some plans to hopefully refresh the core gameplay, we've still got a lot of ideas and plans for when things do not work out.
For me I find the pvp side of zarp extremely unbalanced and a lot of people probably left because of it.
I thought this even when I was rich on the server hence why I gave away a lot of stuff when I was rich as well as when I quit.
If there is a way to balance out the pvp on the server I would gladly play, but I am sure that would not be a simple task.

Also the current way I am thinking is be rich and be bored out of your brain waiting for 20 players to join the server, to have 2 or so cops raid elevator with edfs, or be poor and get dominated by pretty much every rich person.

Both of these points in my opinion affected zarp greatly, and it would be extremely hard to counter them.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, narexa

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 21/07/2019 4 years 9 months ago #1145128

Micky wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Micky wrote:
Black Man wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Dramn wrote:

For me I find the pvp side of zarp extremely unbalanced and a lot of people probably left because of it.
I thought this even when I was rich on the server hence why I gave away a lot of stuff when I was rich as well as when I quit.
If there is a way to balance out the pvp on the server I would gladly play, but I am sure that would not be a simple task.

Also the current way I am thinking is be rich and be bored out of your brain waiting for 20 players to join the server, to have 2 or so cops raid elevator with edfs, or be poor and get dominated by pretty much every rich person.

Both of these points in my opinion affected zarp greatly, and it would be extremely hard to counter them.
We're still working on weapon balancing, please let us know what needs to be changed
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 21/07/2019 4 years 9 months ago #1145130

Clarky wrote:
Micky wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Micky wrote:
Black Man wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Dramn wrote:

We're still working on weapon balancing, please let us know what needs to be changed
I'll have a think about it, but look at my suggestion topic, I reckon in terms of another server, this would be the way to go
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 21/07/2019 4 years 9 months ago #1145200

Dramn wrote:
Ever since the introduction of Booster packs this place has gone straight EA
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690
The following user(s) said Thank You: CBT

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 21/07/2019 4 years 9 months ago #1145204

Clarky wrote:
Micky wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Micky wrote:
Black Man wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Dramn wrote:

Make it new player friendly, new players cant compete with rich players with suits and stuff..
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284
The following user(s) said Thank You: CBT, Rule
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

283 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127