TOPIC: [SSRP] Meeting Outcome 01/06/2019

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 01/06/2019 4 years 11 months ago #1128500

TheXnator wrote:
SorIe wrote:
Nafe wrote:
SorIe wrote:
nice and vague description of the issues and fixes, just what i'd expect

transparent btw

We don't want to give away important things about the update, what we discussed were rather large changes and we don't want to just announce what could be a large part of the next update.
then it seems pointless to me to even mention it if ur unwilling to give any details

It's :clap: called :clap: asking :clap: people :clap: for :clap: their :clap: ideas :clap as :clap: well :clap: :clap: :clap:
Letting the community know what has been discussed and that changes are coming is the best form of transparency. We can't just give away everything that's happening in updates, as some of what we discussed involves new and improved gameplay mechanics, and we don't want to just completely ruin the surprise and nullify like 80% of the hype for updates that comes from the wonder of what's included.
as evidently hard of sight as you are, i mentioned it above & what you've said has been said 10x over but with less pretentious phrasing

nice try + imagine richard thanking this post because wow higher rank bro! logic flying out of the window is very evident
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 01/06/2019 4 years 11 months ago #1128507

SorIe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
SorIe wrote:
Nafe wrote:
SorIe wrote:
nice and vague description of the issues and fixes, just what i'd expect

transparent btw

We don't want to give away important things about the update, what we discussed were rather large changes and we don't want to just announce what could be a large part of the next update.
then it seems pointless to me to even mention it if ur unwilling to give any details

It's :clap: called :clap: asking :clap: people :clap: for :clap: their :clap: ideas :clap as :clap: well :clap: :clap: :clap:
Letting the community know what has been discussed and that changes are coming is the best form of transparency. We can't just give away everything that's happening in updates, as some of what we discussed involves new and improved gameplay mechanics, and we don't want to just completely ruin the surprise and nullify like 80% of the hype for updates that comes from the wonder of what's included.
as evidently hard of sight as you are, i mentioned it above & what you've said has been said 10x over but with less pretentious phrasing

nice try + imagine richard thanking this post because wow higher rank bro! logic flying out of the window is very evident
Stop causing stupid arguments Sorle
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 01/06/2019 4 years 11 months ago #1128520

Congrats :clap: :clap:
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge