Grats new HA's
  • Symtriix
  • Senior Boarder
  • freefall
  • Thanks received: 146
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki, Kurze

[TTT] Meeting outcome 16/09/2018 5 years 7 months ago #1016291

Congrats to Kurze who has worked on getting HA for ages and congrats to Luki for having past merits that gets him free ranks.
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

The following user(s) said Thank You: House, Kurze

[TTT] Meeting outcome 16/09/2018 5 years 7 months ago #1016323

LonelyDodo wrote:
Congrats to Kurze who has worked on getting HA for ages and congrats to Luki for having past merits that gets him free ranks.

Are you seriously gonna think that Luki hasn't worked hard for his rank? If so please leave TTT alone :P
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
The following user(s) said Thank You: CeeZee, Luki_Guki, Annie Moonise, Spicy

[TTT] Meeting outcome 16/09/2018 5 years 7 months ago #1016326

LonelyDodo wrote:

Sorry but Luki is one of the best staff on TTT, gets shit done while also having fucking great banter
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki, Aek177, Spicy

[TTT] Meeting outcome 16/09/2018 5 years 7 months ago #1016333

LonelyDodo wrote:
When I replied to your reply on CeeZee's meme application I also wrote about the "He only got ranks because of past merits" part. I wanted to send you the reply as it got deleted and asked you if you wanted to see it because I said most things that I needed to say there. But you didn't want to see it and responded saying "I didnt read anything past the 10mins of my reply Luki
And tbqh I dont give a fuck Luki" basically saying that you didn't caare about my responce or anything I had to say because only your opinion mattered.

Anyway Dodo if you want to continue with this in DMs I would be more than glad to talk to you. Thanks for the gratulations
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[TTT] Meeting outcome 16/09/2018 5 years 7 months ago #1016351

Swedish HA is bad news. Grats to all!
  • Agebt
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • MAN WHAT?!
  • Thanks received: 994
Propane#4246

Steam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki

[TTT] Meeting outcome 16/09/2018 5 years 7 months ago #1016353

Huge grats to the newly accepted HAs.
Minus karma to ask for trying to copy them chienman memes and failing miserably
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki, Chienman, Kurze

[TTT] Meeting outcome 16/09/2018 5 years 7 months ago #1016364

BDnico17 wrote:
Huge grats to the newly accepted HAs.
Minus karma to ask for trying to copy them chienman memes and failing miserably

I tried my best :'( It was my first time using PS
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT] Meeting outcome 16/09/2018 5 years 7 months ago #1016368

I tried my best :'( It was my first time using PS

Don't worry bud you did alright
God that meme was terrible
  • Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave

[TTT] Meeting outcome 16/09/2018 5 years 7 months ago #1016384

Luki_Guki wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
When I replied to your reply on CeeZee's meme application I also wrote about the "He only got ranks because of past merits" part. I wanted to send you the reply as it got deleted and asked you if you wanted to see it because I said most things that I needed to say there. But you didn't want to see it and responded saying "I didnt read anything past the 10mins of my reply Luki
And tbqh I dont give a fuck Luki" basically saying that you didn't caare about my responce or anything I had to say because only your opinion mattered.

Anyway Dodo if you want to continue with this in DMs I would be more than glad to talk to you. Thanks for the gratulations

Huh? Wasn't he just joking?
  • House
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The best thing on Earth? Coffee.
  • Thanks received: 541

⚕ former TTT Server Owner ⚕
⚕ former Surf Administrator ⚕
⚕ former SSRP Moderator ⚕
⚕ former TeamSpeak3 staff ⚕
⚕ former Forum staff ⚕

Add me on Steam!

#uzi4CM

[TTT] Meeting outcome 16/09/2018 5 years 7 months ago #1016415

House wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:

Naah definitively not. Me and Johnler were considering demoting (giving an official to) him for failing to do his LT duties on multiple occasions yet he somehow was worth a promotion. But hey AEK has been gone for like 2 months before last couple weeks so dont blame him for not knowing whats going on in his staff team.
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by LonelyDodo.

[TTT] Meeting outcome 16/09/2018 5 years 7 months ago #1016485

They hated him for saying the truth
  • Longshot
  • Senior Boarder
  • I'm a fucking cunt
  • Thanks received: 181
Ex TTT Admin
"Audaces fortuna iuvat" - Fortune favors the brave.

[TTT] Meeting outcome 16/09/2018 5 years 7 months ago #1016488

Congrats guys! Especially to Kurze and Luki! Well deserved!
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki

[TTT] Meeting outcome 16/09/2018 5 years 7 months ago #1016672

LonelyDodo wrote:
House wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:

Naah definitively not. Me and Johnler were considering demoting (giving an official to) him for failing to do his LT duties on multiple occasions yet he somehow was worth a promotion. But hey AEK has been gone for like 2 months before last couple weeks so dont blame him for not knowing whats going on in his staff team.

I have been active this week and seen 2 people worthy of this position and a third who is close. So please stop spreading these slanderous comments and saying someone didn't deserve his rank, its extremely rude and disrespectful. Not only that you just disrespected me aswell. This definitely isn't the sort of attitude I would expect from an ex HA maybe I should have brought you up instead before you resigned...

:thinking:

If you want to talk with me any further send me a dm pls.
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Aek177.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki, Nina, BossComic23

[TTT] Meeting outcome 16/09/2018 5 years 7 months ago #1016681

Aek177 wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
House wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:

I have been active this week and seen 2 people worthy of this position and a third who is close. So please stop spreading these slanderous comments and saying someone didn't deserve his rank, its extremely rude and disrespectful. Not only that you just disrespected me aswell. This definitely isn't the sort of attitude I would expect from an ex HA maybe I should have brought you up instead before you resigned...

Bring him for what ?
  • Chienman
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • TTT ex-HA, still at your service
  • Thanks received: 897
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Chienman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Longshot

[TTT] Meeting outcome 16/09/2018 5 years 7 months ago #1016696

Chienman wrote:
Aek177 wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
House wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:

Bring him for what ?

Being right but thats besides the point

AEK we had been very clear that we had our doubts of Luki's contributions to the team and I see no possible way a responsible person would be convinced in a week, but hey it just might be that we held too high standards

Also you should double check your definition of slander as your comment is more in lines of slander than mine.

Why the fuck would I even go to DM's at this point? I have absolutely nothing to hide and I have to say it does seem weird you are constantly trying to silence me.
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Longshot

[TTT] Meeting outcome 16/09/2018 5 years 7 months ago #1016857

LonelyDodo wrote:
Chienman wrote:
Aek177 wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
House wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:

Bring him for what ?

AEK we had been very clear that we had our doubts of Luki's contributions to the team and I see no possible way a responsible person would be convinced in a week, but hey it just might be that we held too high standards

Also you should double check your definition of slander as your comment is more in lines of slander than mine.

Why the fuck would I even go to DM's at this point? I have absolutely nothing to hide and I have to say it does seem weird you are constantly trying to silence me.

Just stop Dodo. If you don't like what happened you can tell the people who did vote why they should vote no instead of causing issues to people on the forums. Also if you had doubts did you even talk to him about it?

Congratulations to new and promoted staff. Good luck with the new ranks.
  • Annie Moonise
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex Deathrun Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 881
Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Forum Staff - Deathrun Moderator Section
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177

[TTT] Meeting outcome 16/09/2018 5 years 7 months ago #1016867

LonelyDodo wrote:
Chienman wrote:
Aek177 wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
House wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:

Bring him for what ?

Im sorry but what the hell do you mean in your last paragraph about you not wanting to go to DMs at this point? Clearly Aek wants to keep drama out of the forums, ESPECIALLY an outcome. So you should most CERTAINLY take this to DMs. Its not that you have nothing to hide, maybe we dont care, and maybe this isnt the place for it. And please stop right there about this "are you trying to silence me? bs.

As a Lead Team Member, hell, even a staff member, did you ever hear the saying that you should keep all drama out of admin chat and instead take it to Teamspeak or Steam? Well guess what buddy, same thing here.
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177

[TTT] Meeting outcome 16/09/2018 5 years 7 months ago #1016870

Dodo and Luki have talked about this via discord, so pls no more drama needed on this outcome. If anyone else has a problem with someone’s “opinion” go talk to them via steam or discord.
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by BossComic23.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki, Aek177
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

271 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop