Initial Staff Selection Policy
This policy outlines the process by which initial staff can be selected for a new Server Launch. This process can only happen once for new servers and cannot be used again. After the initial staff selection has taken place, new staff can then only be decided in weekly server meetings operated under the Meeting Rules.
Selecting Initial Staff
- The new Server Owners are able to select their initial team as a part of the server launch process.
- They are able to select staff members for any rank in the ZARP Staff Rights & Powers policy.
- They are able to select up to a maximum of 5 staff per rank in the ZARP Staff Rights & Powers policy.
- The Community Team reserves the right to veto any member of the initial staff team.
- Initial Staff do not hold any extra rights, powers or privileges and will be subject to the Demotions policy as normal.