Server Owners Promotion Policy
This policy outlines the process by which a server owner can be promoted into their position and who is eligible to vote on the promotion of Server Owners.
Who is eligible to vote on Server Owners
- A vote can be raised for a new Server Owner by either an existing Server Owner or a member of the Community Team.
- This special portion of the meeting can only be attended by eligible members.
- This special portion of the meeting must adhere to all other Meeting Rules.
- This special portion of the meeting cannot take place unless at least 3 members of the Community Team & Server Owners are present or 50% when there are less than 3 eligible members in total.
- Anyone is eligible to be voted in as a Server Owner.
Demotions of Server Owners
- The same eligibility requirements and voting process defined in this policy also applies to demoting Server Owners.
- The Community Team reserves the power to demote Server Owners under the Community Team meeting policy.