Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ZARP BASEWARS?!

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591044

Lunatic wrote:
Will I get ban in SSRP if I hack in this server? (Kind of bored in my life)
Also isn't this like saying
"Will I get arrested if Commit a mass murder" yes you probably will get arrested
  • Shark
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Cryptocommunist
  • Thanks received: 696
Zooming in is great guys!

The topic has been locked.

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591050

Lunatic wrote:
Will I get ban in SSRP if I hack in this server? (Kind of bored in my life)
No
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591085

Luki_Guki wrote:
Raeker wrote:
You literally just launched Prophunt and rather than focussing on that you are working on another server already.

Look, I wouldn't mind that if you were able to keep it all up, but Prophunt is behind on its suggestions. These are the things that have been accepted but are yet to be added:

Wider POV for props
Accepted in the meeting of 02/06/2017 - of course it's not going to be in the game yet and nobody blames you for that.

Corpses will be removed
Accepted in the meeting of 26/05/2017 - relatively recently but shouldn't be too hard of a thing to do. Currently we're still having users hide themselves in bodies, where they can neither be seen or get shot at.

Favourites tab for taunts
Accepted in the meeting of 19/05/2017 - seems extremely simple to add yet it isn't in the game yet.

Sprint
Accepted in a meeting but not in any of the Prophunt meeting anouncements - you added this partially. Hunters can sprint and so can props, but the moment that a prop changes to something else they lose their speed. I still find it strange that a tin can is slower than a vending machine.

Cooldown on maps
Accepted in a meeting but not in any of the Propunt meeting anouncements - perhaps it is in the game and I just didn't notice, but you promised to add a round cooldown on the maps so the same maps can't be replayed after having just been played.

Perhaps work on this list for your own server that people are playing and enjoying right now, rather than working on a new server (that other people seemingly also wouldn't mind running) that people might enjoy eventually but currently don't care much about.
I'd make a list on how many TTT suggestions were never added but it would take to long to nag. Does that make Max and Captin bad owners? No there are many reasons why suggestions won't get added and you have to understand them Raeker.

You have told me this once and you're now saying it in a call out on Xnator's meanwhile you've done nothing to remind him about this. You have done nothing to help him. You've done nothing at all to try to get what you're talking about. Some of those suggestions take time to create and it will take time for Xnator's to create them.

The last one never happened. Why would there be cool down on maps? That makes no sense.

Sorry but your excuse for the suggestions not being added is Xnator not having enough time, he does have time, but he decided to go for another fucking TS badge then actually work on the server, Literally shows he has no dedication towards the server and would rather get owner on another server. Go work on Prophunt and let Dezmond do it, guaranteed he can and will make a server 100x better than yours

Stop with the BS excuses.
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaeI

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591094

Sada wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Raeker wrote:
You literally just launched Prophunt and rather than focussing on that you are working on another server already.

Look, I wouldn't mind that if you were able to keep it all up, but Prophunt is behind on its suggestions. These are the things that have been accepted but are yet to be added:

Wider POV for props
Accepted in the meeting of 02/06/2017 - of course it's not going to be in the game yet and nobody blames you for that.

Corpses will be removed
Accepted in the meeting of 26/05/2017 - relatively recently but shouldn't be too hard of a thing to do. Currently we're still having users hide themselves in bodies, where they can neither be seen or get shot at.

Accepted in the meeting of 19/05/2017 - seems extremely simple to add yet it isn't in the game yet.

Sprint
Accepted in a meeting but not in any of the Prophunt meeting anouncements - you added this partially. Hunters can sprint and so can props, but the moment that a prop changes to something else they lose their speed. I still find it strange that a tin can is slower than a vending machine.

Cooldown on maps
Accepted in a meeting but not in any of the Propunt meeting anouncements - perhaps it is in the game and I just didn't notice, but you promised to add a round cooldown on the maps so the same maps can't be replayed after having just been played.

Perhaps work on this list for your own server that people are playing and enjoying right now, rather than working on a new server (that other people seemingly also wouldn't mind running) that people might enjoy eventually but currently don't care much about.
I'd make a list on how many TTT suggestions were never added but it would take to long to nag. Does that make Max and Captin bad owners? No there are many reasons why suggestions won't get added and you have to understand them Raeker.

You have told me this once and you're now saying it in a call out on Xnator's meanwhile you've done nothing to remind him about this. You have done nothing to help him. You've done nothing at all to try to get what you're talking about. Some of those suggestions take time to create and it will take time for Xnator's to create them.

The last one never happened. Why would there be cool down on maps? That makes no sense.

Sorry but your excuse for the suggestions not being added is Xnator not having enough time, he does have time, but he decided to go for another fucking TS badge then actually work on the server, Literally shows he has no dedication towards the server and would rather get owner on another server. Go work on Prophunt and let Dezmond do it, guaranteed he can and will make a server 100x better than yours

U didn't say he didn't have time. I said it takes time. It's not even been a week since we accepted them. I said it takes time to make thos suggestions come true and with that I meant that it will take longer than 5 days as you and Raeker expect it to.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591096

Luki_Guki wrote:
Sada wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Wider POV for props

Corpses will be removed

Sprint

Cooldown on maps

U didn't say he didn't have time. I said it takes time. It's not even been a week since we accepted them. I said it takes time to make thos suggestions come true and with that I meant that it will take longer than 5 days as you and Raeker expect it to.
Only one of my suggestions that I mentioned were from last week's meeting. Most were from two weeks ago but the Favourites tab for taunts was accepted at the very first Prophunt meeting.

Sorry to say, Luki, but your argument isn't valid. I even mentioned that nobody would expect last week's suggestion to already be implemented.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591098

Raeker wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Sada wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Wider POV for props

Corpses will be removed

Sprint

Cooldown on maps

Only one of my suggestions that I mentioned were from last week's meeting. Most were from two weeks ago but the Favourites tab for taunts was accepted at the very first Prophunt meeting.

Sorry to say, Luki, but your argument isn't valid. I even mentioned that nobody would expect last week's suggestion to already be implemented.
Edit- The tab thing was EMP's job. I'm not sure I think the corpse one is Anon's job. The tab thing was 100% EMP's job though.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Luki_Guki.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591101

Luki_Guki wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Sada wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Wider POV for props

Corpses will be removed

Sprint

Cooldown on maps

Edit- The tab thing was EMP's job. I'm not sure I think the corpse one is Anon's job. The tab thing was 100% EMP's job though.

Don't forget about the racist taunts that can still be played which have been here since the beginning and all the other problems I have heard about.
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591102

Luki_Guki wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Fair enough - but that's all that's needed, some clarity about the situation so we know what to expect.

I will discuss it personally with Xnator tommorow, something that I should have done much earlier.
  • Raeker

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591103

Lewis1 wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Sada wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Wider POV for props

Corpses will be removed

Sprint

Cooldown on maps

Don't forget about the racist taunts that can still be played which have been here since the beginning and all the other problems I have heard about.
It's been fixed a LONG time ago lmao
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591104

Lewis1 wrote:

If you're still being able to find racist taunts then report what you typed to find them. They were removed in the first week of the server's launch.
  • Raeker
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Raeker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591105

Luki_Guki wrote:
Lewis1 wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Sada wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Wider POV for props

Corpses will be removed

Sprint

Cooldown on maps

Clearly not since it is still possible for VIP users. Good Lead Team knowledge of the server.
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591106

Lewis1 wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Lewis1 wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Sada wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Wider POV for props

Corpses will be removed

Sprint

Cooldown on maps

Clearly not since it is still possible for VIP users. Good Lead Team knowledge of the server.
No it's not xD What made you think that?

Also, you've only played for 2 minutes and you're trying to call out the server xD
www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20Lewis/94.23.180.168:27040/
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Luki_Guki.

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591107

Lewis1 wrote:

Not true. Unless taunts are misnamed, it is not possible. There is a filter on the search so that it physically cannot show anything that has a certain list of words in the title.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by TheXnator.

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591110

Luki_Guki wrote:
Lewis1 wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Lewis1 wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Sada wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Wider POV for props

Corpses will be removed

Sprint

Cooldown on maps

No it's not xD What made you think that?

Also, you've only played for 2 minutes and you're trying to call out the server xD
www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20Lewis/94.23.180.168:27040/

The fact someone was running around taunting the n word
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591111

TheXnator wrote:

Lewis1 wrote:

Not true. Unless taunts are misnamed, it is not possible. There is a filter on the search so that it physically cannot show anything that has a certain list of words in the title.

Unless you fixed it within the 2 days, clearly not.
People running taunting the n- word.
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591113

Let's try to keep some of the drama off this topic, shall we? If there are bugs on Prophunt, go report them rather than complaining.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591114

Lewis1 wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Lewis1 wrote:

But you can't, there's litteraly a filter that Chute added that will filter the racist ones out. You litteraly can't.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591116

TheXnator wrote:

Let's try to keep some of the drama off this topic, shall we? If there are bugs on Prophunt, go report them rather than complaining.

2 minutes of gameplay because the server is bad
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2023
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaeI, cJazz, _Lewis

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591119

Luki_Guki wrote:
Lewis1 wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Lewis1 wrote:

But you can't, there's litteraly a filter that Chute added that will filter the racist ones out. You litteraly can't.

Literally 2 days ago there was someone running with the n word taunting soooo?
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591123

Lewis1 wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Lewis1 wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Lewis1 wrote:

Literally 2 days ago there was someone running with the n word taunting soooo?

I mean at least use my name
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

275 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
18/127