TOPIC: ZARP BASEWARS?!

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591128

Lewis1 wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Lewis1 wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Lewis1 wrote:
Clearly not since it is still possible for VIP users. Good Lead Team knowledge of the server.

Not true. Unless taunts are misnamed, it is not possible. There is a filter on the search so that it physically cannot show anything that has a certain list of words in the title.

Unless you fixed it within the 2 days, clearly not.
People running taunting the n- word.
But you can't, there's litteraly a filter that Chute added that will filter the racist ones out. You litteraly can't.

Literally 2 days ago there was someone running with the n word taunting soooo?
Alright so you clearly dont understand what a search filter is. If you go on the taunt menu and type the n word nothing will come out but if you do type something that hasnt been blacklisted then of course and it will work. Dont expect them to go over a million sounds so they can remove the racist ones. Let alone the fact that i can go and literally add a racist taunt with a title that no one will suspect.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
The topic has been locked.

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591129

Sada wrote:
Lewis1 wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Lewis1 wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Lewis1 wrote:
Clearly not since it is still possible for VIP users. Good Lead Team knowledge of the server.

Not true. Unless taunts are misnamed, it is not possible. There is a filter on the search so that it physically cannot show anything that has a certain list of words in the title.

Unless you fixed it within the 2 days, clearly not.
People running taunting the n- word.
But you can't, there's litteraly a filter that Chute added that will filter the racist ones out. You litteraly can't.

Literally 2 days ago there was someone running with the n word taunting soooo?

I mean at least use my name

well, SADA was using them xddd
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaeI

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591338

TheXnator wrote:

Let's try to keep some of the drama off this topic, shall we? If there are bugs on Prophunt, go report them rather than complaining.

*Makes a terrible meme about drama that's probably going to cause more drama*

*Goes onto tell people to keep it on topic without drama*
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591342

TheXnator wrote:

Let's try to keep some of the drama off this topic, shall we? If there are bugs on Prophunt, go report them rather than complaining.
sry but awful meme
  • Muhammed Ali
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 780

certified

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591546

Well you Know me when i see drama i gotta dive right in!
  • Megumin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ★ Dont Mind Me ★
  • Thanks received: 108
Nupe

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591547

Mayumi Reiko wrote:

i mean the drama has died out

Little late sorry
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591553

I'd love a Base Wars server personally, I've always heard about them and never really tried them out too much personally. However I don't think someone going for lead team on everything, forum staff, and not to mention already a server owner, should own another server like this unless you have the time. You just recently had to resign from two servers as your activity was caving in on them, personally I think you sharing Ownership of another server would only have it's negative affects. I'd much rather see someone else that could bring a more focused commitment to the server. Has nothing to do with you as a person.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, Raeker, Chienman

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591557

Sada wrote:
Mayumi Reiko wrote:

i mean the drama has died out

Little late sorry

Aw im to late to the party :(
  • Megumin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ★ Dont Mind Me ★
Nupe

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591558

Morgan wrote:
I'd love a Base Wars server personally, I've always heard about them and never really tried them out too much personally. However I don't think someone going for lead team on everything, forum staff, and not to mention already a server owner, should own another server like this unless you have the time. You just recently had to resign from two servers as your activity was caving in on them, personally I think you sharing Ownership of another server would only have it's negative affects. I'd much rather see someone else that could bring a more focused commitment to the server. Has nothing to do with you as a person.

Dezmond and Pitt 4 Owners
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hey its Alex, JoeSweeney, _Lewis

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591565

Sada wrote:
Morgan wrote:

I mean i like dezmond and i Also like xnator in My opinion they should merge
  • Megumin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ★ Dont Mind Me ★
Nupe

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591567

Mayumi Reiko wrote:
Sada wrote:
Morgan wrote:

I don't think both parties could work together honestly, that's why I'm saying Dezmond should do it as he is more fit for it
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591571

Sada wrote:
Mayumi Reiko wrote:
Sada wrote:
Morgan wrote:

I don't think both parties could work together honestly, that's why I'm saying Dezmond should do it as he is more fit for it

:dry: :huh: i agree that dezmond has more time for the server but hes not as experienced as xnator
  • Megumin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ★ Dont Mind Me ★
Nupe

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591579

Mayumi Reiko wrote:
Sada wrote:
Mayumi Reiko wrote:
Sada wrote:
Morgan wrote:

:dry: :huh: i agree that dezmond has more time for the server but hes not as experienced as xnator

But that's why Pitt is supporting him
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pitt

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591830

Mayumi Reiko wrote:
Sada wrote:
Mayumi Reiko wrote:
Sada wrote:
Morgan wrote:

Dezmond is probably a little new at it, but he had Pitt as a co-owner, and Pitt is experienced as a co-owner on deathrun, and id capable of owning another server.

Meanwhile you have xnator, going for LT on everything, forum staff, etc, so he wont have time, he also has alot of work to do on prophunt, but he decides to suggest another server *sigh*

PITT AND DEZMOND FOR OWNERS
DO NOT MERGE, BAD IDEA
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2023
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dezmond, _Lewis

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591921

Klaprefot wrote:
Mayumi Reiko wrote:
Sada wrote:
Mayumi Reiko wrote:
Sada wrote:
Morgan wrote:

Dezmond is probably a little new at it, but he had Pitt as a co-owner, and Pitt is experienced as a co-owner on deathrun, and id capable of owning another server.

Meanwhile you have xnator, going for LT on everything, forum staff, etc, so he wont have time, he also has alot of work to do on prophunt, but he decides to suggest another server *sigh*

PITT AND DEZMOND FOR OWNERS
DO NOT MERGE, BAD IDEA
^^ this
pitt has owned a whole bunch of servers since I've known him before zarp; he knows what he's doing and is good at it - all too easy for him to support dezmond and for the both of them to make a great server
  • cJazz
  • Senior Boarder
  • fanatic egalitarian
  • Thanks received: 148
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dezmond, Pitt, _Lewis

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #592416

delete, was misunderstanding
  • Tadgee
  • Banned
  • Thanks received: 480
Ex DarkRP, Deathrun Mod,Bhop + TTT Admin

Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Tadgee.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #595589

Xnator... You're getting out of hand with power, you are staff on everyone server +OWNER on another one, I think you should not be owner as Dezmond already suggested it first. You're gonna get low activity on other servers which gametrackers show you barely can hold on some. You should not own this server, someone else should be given the change, i.e Dezmond
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #595596

Aren't the both of you holding a lot of positions right now including several lead team positions? While I don't doubt your capabilities as a server owner I'd rather have, you know, dedicated server owners.

EDIT: But If you're confident then be my guest
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • surprisingly still kicking
  • Thanks received: 1102

Former Deathrun Owner & more
FP DarkRP Head Admin
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Hellsdevil.

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #595816

Due to the fact that Dezmond and Pitt have been gaining a lot of support in terms of this gamemode, and we respect that the community wishes for them to try to pursue this idea, myself and Luki have had a chat and we will allow them to be the ones who work on this gamemode.

We will step back from the gamemode of BaseWars and we are going to be focusing on another server. :)
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

285 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1