lMichaell wrote:
Mayumi Reiko wrote:
Lewis1 wrote:
Mayumi Reiko wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Mayumi Reiko wrote:
Dezmond wrote:
Already been suggested :/

Yeah Well have you translated an entire script from russian made a server and tested it?

XNATOR gets the server!!!!!!!
I dont think Garrys Mod reads Russian Lua so what are yiu talking about?

It does. Why wouldent it? Also the fact that luki and xnator have Done so much to make this Even remotely possible they deserve a good fucking applause!

How can you give a applause if noone has seen anything about the server or any suggestion they were making one?

Ive known about this for a while aswell as testning the server with them

If you've done so much testing, why don't you provide us with some solid screenshots or video's how it will look like, or some sort of trailer. Instead of saying ""We did so much testing, it's so good!" since we both know that's complete bullshit until you actually end up showing us.

Fuck off micheal you can Even see the fuckin server in the base wars server list

Can you calm down and stop being abusive. This is a suggestion not a battle royal.
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator
The topic has been locked.

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 11 months ago #590439

I don't understand why this was posted nearly directly after Desmond's was, it seems to have only caused drama and seems like a very immature thing to do. The only thing it would have caused was arguments so I don't get why you would post it now?
  • Hey its Alex
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex- Deathrun HA, Ex-TTT Admin x2, Ex-Surf Mod
  • Thanks received: 460
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m, Raeker

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 11 months ago #590444

Hey its Alex wrote:
I don't understand why this was posted nearly directly after Desmond's was, it seems to have only caused drama and seems like a very immature thing to do. The only thing it would have caused was arguments so I don't get why you would post it now?

Because he wants dem TS badges boi. It's his calling in life, don't question it.
  • Fantasy
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 193
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muhammed Ali, 0yc37xrk6m

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 11 months ago #590446

[
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Clearly shows you are being defensive just because I have made an argument against your friends suggestion, which I'm sure you're only his friend for the staff rank. I don't care if it's in the server list or not, I care about if it looks like what he said it's going to look like, bud.
Instead of disrespecting me next time, try to make a solid counter-argument without using insults.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by MichaeI.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 11 months ago #590448

Hey its Alex wrote:

I Mean i guess he was making it and saw this posted so rushed the rest of it, he just wants more power in the community honestly
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3850
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 11 months ago #590457

lMichaell wrote:
Mayumi Reiko wrote:
lMichaell wrote:
Mayumi Reiko wrote:
Lewis1 wrote:
Mayumi Reiko wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Mayumi Reiko wrote:
Dezmond wrote:
Already been suggested :/

Yeah Well have you translated an entire script from russian made a server and tested it?

XNATOR gets the server!!!!!!!
I dont think Garrys Mod reads Russian Lua so what are yiu talking about?

It does. Why wouldent it? Also the fact that luki and xnator have Done so much to make this Even remotely possible they deserve a good fucking applause!

How can you give a applause if noone has seen anything about the server or any suggestion they were making one?

Ive known about this for a while aswell as testning the server with them

If you've done so much testing, why don't you provide us with some solid screenshots or video's how it will look like, or some sort of trailer. Instead of saying ""We did so much testing, it's so good!" since we both know that's complete bullshit until you actually end up showing us.

Fuck off micheal you can Even see the fuckin server in the base wars server list

Clearly shows you are being defensive just because I have made an argument against your friends suggestion, which I'm sure you're only his friend for the staff rank. I don't care if it's in the server list or not, I care about if it looks like what he said it's going to look like, bud.
Instead of disrespecting me next time, try to make a solid counter-argument without using insults.

• Megumin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ★ Dont Mind Me ★
  • Thanks received: 108
Nupe

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 11 months ago #590463

Fantasy wrote:
Hey its Alex wrote:

Because he wants dem TS badges boi. It's his calling in life, don't question it.

Damn another man of wisdom But this is all a joke honestly I've said it once I've siad it twice instead of us all being weak and fighting other a petty server I feel as a community as a whole we can get this done by putt8ng our faith and trust into the team that first suggests it since that's the fairest way and I feel with the community working together this will make it alot easier then everyone choosing a side and fighting honestly boys grow up and don't be immature yeah it's got this fair but we can't have 2 separate base wars within zarp so I feel since dezmond and his teak made it first it's only fair for them to get this opportunity rather than xnator since he has already had a similar opportunity with prop hunt and I feel he is honestly doing this to gain more power in the community
Amen haters plz
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3911

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 11 months ago #590465

Sada wrote:
Hey its Alex wrote:

I Mean i guess he was making it and saw this posted so rushed the rest of it, he just wants more power in the community honestly
Both are plausible answers, but i'm gonna go with option B on this one
  • Fantasy
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaeI

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 11 months ago #590512

TheXnator wrote:
For those saying that it is already done, people have made a suggestion with concepts. We have created this already in a proper server.

You got destroyed when you tried to raid me when we tested the server. It might already be done but just having your own server to test it on shows dedication.
  • Annie Moonise
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex Deathrun Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 881
Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Forum Staff - Deathrun Moderator Section

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 11 months ago #590516

Annie Montana wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
For those saying that it is already done, people have made a suggestion with concepts. We have created this already in a proper server.

You got destroyed when you tried to raid me when we tested the server. It might already be done but just having your own server to test it on shows dedication.

*Gagging Noises can be heard in the background*
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3850
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Sada..

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 11 months ago #590519

Sada wrote:
Annie Montana wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

*Gagging Noices can be heard in the background*
Sorry, I was just choking on spaghetti
  • Fantasy
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 11 months ago #590520

Annie Montana wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Hardly as it was another one of his "secret projects" and he only let the people he wanted to test on it not the people who want it (nice work allowing ttt staff on your private server)
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3911

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 11 months ago #590527

A Good Pianist wrote:
Annie Montana wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Hardly as it was another one of his "secret projects" and he only let the people he wanted to test on it not the people who want it (nice work allowing ttt staff on your private server)

TTT/Prophunt staff only?
Very Noice
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 11 months ago #590575

You literally just launched Prophunt and rather than focussing on that you are working on another server already.

Look, I wouldn't mind that if you were able to keep it all up, but Prophunt is behind on its suggestions. These are the things that have been accepted but are yet to be added:

Wider POV for props
Accepted in the meeting of 02/06/2017 - of course it's not going to be in the game yet and nobody blames you for that.

Corpses will be removed
Accepted in the meeting of 26/05/2017 - relatively recently but shouldn't be too hard of a thing to do. Currently we're still having users hide themselves in bodies, where they can neither be seen or get shot at.

Favourites tab for taunts
Accepted in the meeting of 19/05/2017 - seems extremely simple to add yet it isn't in the game yet.

Sprint
Accepted in a meeting but not in any of the Prophunt meeting anouncements - you added this partially. Hunters can sprint and so can props, but the moment that a prop changes to something else they lose their speed. I still find it strange that a tin can is slower than a vending machine.

Perhaps work on this list for your own server that people are playing and enjoying right now, rather than working on a new server (that other people seemingly also wouldn't mind running) that people might enjoy eventually but currently don't care much about.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Raeker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, Bazaraxe, Jalu, Six, AceInsidious and 5 more...

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 11 months ago #590577

this dude wants to become a community owner or something
  • Muhammed Ali
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 780

certified
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 11 months ago #590589

Already gotten bored of prop hunt then?

Or was owner of a server, yet again not enough power?
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8580
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Nafe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: _Lewis

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 11 months ago #590591

Raeker wrote:
You literally just launched Prophunt and rather than focussing on that you are working on another server already.

Look, I wouldn't mind that if you were able to keep it all up, but Prophunt is behind on its suggestions. These are the things that have been accepted but are yet to be added:

Wider POV for props
Accepted in the meeting of 02/06/2017 - of course it's not going to be in the game yet and nobody blames you for that.

Corpses will be removed
Accepted in the meeting of 26/05/2017 - relatively recently but shouldn't be too hard of a thing to do. Currently we're still having users hide themselves in bodies, where they can neither be seen or get shot at.

Accepted in the meeting of 19/05/2017 - seems extremely simple to add yet it isn't in the game yet.

Sprint
Accepted in a meeting but not in any of the Prophunt meeting anouncements - you added this partially. Hunters can sprint and so can props, but the moment that a prop changes to something else they lose their speed. I still find it strange that a tin can is slower than a vending machine.

Cooldown on maps
Accepted in a meeting but not in any of the Propunt meeting anouncements - perhaps it is in the game and I just didn't notice, but you promised to add a round cooldown on the maps so the same maps can't be replayed after having just been played.

Perhaps work on this list for your own server that people are playing and enjoying right now, rather than working on a new server (that other people seemingly also wouldn't mind running) that people might enjoy eventually but currently don't care much about.

Thankyou, Raeker, this is my point exactly, you'd be fatigued in a matter of days, and eventually everything would just collapse.

If you tried running both this and prop hunt, you would quickly figure out that you do not have the time to do so with good quality. You should focus on prop hunt, if you made this you'd be overrun with things to do. you have staff on nearly every server and you own prophunt, I understand you're doing a good job working on those servers but because of it you're forced to get the minimum required time. You're doing a good job on prop hunt so far but my point is, is that you wouldn't be able to handle the development of 2 servers and many other staff ranks.

Verdict -
:minussp:
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Bazaraxe.

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 11 months ago #590595

Raeker wrote:

Wider POV for props

Corpses will be removed

Sprint

Cooldown on maps
Accepted in a meeting but not in any of the Propunt meeting anouncements - perhaps it is in the game and I just didn't notice, but you promised to add a round cooldown on the maps so the same maps can't be replayed after having just been played.

TheXnator, you at the moment have your own server that still has many problems that I have heard about that have been here since the launch, you get bare minimum activity on majority of the servers you play on. You just had to resign from 2 servers in which you only managed to get 2 hours of activity a week, by afk/time farming and did no work to benefit the server. You shouldn't be trying to get another teamspeak badge as it will just ruin the concept of having a basewars server as you will do minimal work to it similar to prophunt. You have recently been demoting your staff member as a joke which could be classed as abusing your powers, not to forget about SSRP. I would focus on your server and not let it be run by the other staff team. Need to stop trying to become the badge whore, and help out with the servers you are currently staff on.
No thanks.

:minussp:

EDIT: Also the votes at the moment clearly show the same thought as me, you aren't ready for a second owner position.

P.S- Vehicles is the worst idea ever for a basewars server imo

EDIT x2: After re-reading your suggestion, you have little detail and look really rushed. Your rules should be really long and full of detail but on yours it is short and lacking too much detail.
It looks really rushed due to someone making a suggestion first.

All I can say is Good Luck.
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by _Lewis.

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 11 months ago #590596

I wish I could say exactly what I wanted to say but I probably wouldn't be on Zarp much longer if I did...
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8580
The following user(s) said Thank You: _Lewis

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 11 months ago #590610

Merge with dezmond
  • Hamzah
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ayy