Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ZARP BASEWARS?!

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #590635

Raeker wrote:
You literally just launched Prophunt and rather than focussing on that you are working on another server already.

Look, I wouldn't mind that if you were able to keep it all up, but Prophunt is behind on its suggestions. These are the things that have been accepted but are yet to be added:

Wider POV for props
Accepted in the meeting of 02/06/2017 - of course it's not going to be in the game yet and nobody blames you for that.

Corpses will be removed
Accepted in the meeting of 26/05/2017 - relatively recently but shouldn't be too hard of a thing to do. Currently we're still having users hide themselves in bodies, where they can neither be seen or get shot at.

Favourites tab for taunts
Accepted in the meeting of 19/05/2017 - seems extremely simple to add yet it isn't in the game yet.

Sprint
Accepted in a meeting but not in any of the Prophunt meeting anouncements - you added this partially. Hunters can sprint and so can props, but the moment that a prop changes to something else they lose their speed. I still find it strange that a tin can is slower than a vending machine.

Cooldown on maps
Accepted in a meeting but not in any of the Propunt meeting anouncements - perhaps it is in the game and I just didn't notice, but you promised to add a round cooldown on the maps so the same maps can't be replayed after having just been played.

Perhaps work on this list for your own server that people are playing and enjoying right now, rather than working on a new server (that other people seemingly also wouldn't mind running) that people might enjoy eventually but currently don't care much about.
I'd make a list on how many TTT suggestions were never added but it would take to long to nag. Does that make Max and Captin bad owners? No there are many reasons why suggestions won't get added and you have to understand them Raeker.

You have told me this once and you're now saying it in a call out on Xnator's meanwhile you've done nothing to remind him about this. You have done nothing to help him. You've done nothing at all to try to get what you're talking about. Some of those suggestions take time to create and it will take time for Xnator's to create them.

The last one never happened. Why would there be cool down on maps? That makes no sense.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator, Wolfi, Raeker

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #590641

If thexnator will own this server it will be :minussp:
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #590645

All I'm gunna say is I hope it won't be as buggy and broken as prop hunt when that was released. Also, focus on the server you just got - it's a responsibility not a game.
  • hazzenator
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 656

✪ SSRP Balla ✪
✪ Ex Minecraft Head Administrator ✪
✪ Ex TTT Head Administrator ✪
✪ Ex SSRP Administrator ✪
✪ Ex Forum/ TS Staff ✪

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #590650

Xnator, personally I feel that you need to spend some time focusing on prop hunt. Owning 2 servers isn't easy, and speaking from experience, I know that prophunt needs to level out before you change your attention focus. I think it would be best for you to wait a few months to get used to owning one server and then maybe move in to the second.
  • CaptinF1rework
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #590652

Luki_Guki wrote:
Raeker wrote:
You literally just launched Prophunt and rather than focussing on that you are working on another server already.

Look, I wouldn't mind that if you were able to keep it all up, but Prophunt is behind on its suggestions. These are the things that have been accepted but are yet to be added:

Wider POV for props
Accepted in the meeting of 02/06/2017 - of course it's not going to be in the game yet and nobody blames you for that.

Corpses will be removed
Accepted in the meeting of 26/05/2017 - relatively recently but shouldn't be too hard of a thing to do. Currently we're still having users hide themselves in bodies, where they can neither be seen or get shot at.

Accepted in the meeting of 19/05/2017 - seems extremely simple to add yet it isn't in the game yet.

Sprint
Accepted in a meeting but not in any of the Prophunt meeting anouncements - you added this partially. Hunters can sprint and so can props, but the moment that a prop changes to something else they lose their speed. I still find it strange that a tin can is slower than a vending machine.

Cooldown on maps
Accepted in a meeting but not in any of the Propunt meeting anouncements - perhaps it is in the game and I just didn't notice, but you promised to add a round cooldown on the maps so the same maps can't be replayed after having just been played.

Perhaps work on this list for your own server that people are playing and enjoying right now, rather than working on a new server (that other people seemingly also wouldn't mind running) that people might enjoy eventually but currently don't care much about.
I'd make a list on how many TTT suggestions were never added but it would take to long to nag. Does that make Max and Captin bad owners? No there are many reasons why suggestions won't get added and you have to understand them Raeker.

You have told me this once and you're now saying it in a call out on Xnator's meanwhile you've done nothing to remind him about this. You have done nothing to help him. You've done nothing at all to try to get what you're talking about. Some of those suggestions take time to create and it will take time for Xnator's to create them.

The last one never happened. Why would there be cool down on maps? That makes no sense.
I am not trying to call out Xnator, this is more my own opinion of things - has literally nothing to do with whatever my opinion of Xnator may or may not be.

I have removed the map cooldown thing. I swear it was discussed at one point or another, but ah well.

Also, please do not use either Max or Captin as an excuse to not add suggestions though they were suggested. I could tell you right now that if I had been there at the time I would have not liked that either.

About me not telling Xnator... that's true, I suppose - I have made no attempt to ask Xnator why some of the things that have been promised have not been added, although there were plenty of opportunities. I have no excuse for that.
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #590667

Good gamemode, but id rather have Dezmond and Pitt make it than you.
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2023

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #590694

Klaprefot wrote:

The thing is Xnator already has it made
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #590738

Onion wrote:
Klaprefot wrote:

That's the bad part bud, he went ahead without telling us or even making a vote, and now he is being shit on by reality that the community don't want him to own another server.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #590756

Onion wrote:
Klaprefot wrote:

And? We're still creating/updating the concept
We have been doing our research and generating ideas to tackle the current issues with basewars.
The gamemode is another stage that needs to be tackled, having a fully working concept that people understand is what we're doing first. If the community like it and it gets chosen then the development stage happens.

Sorry for replying here as well, trying to defend against the point made
  • Pitt
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 270
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Pitt.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jetzzy, Jalu, Dezmond, MichaeI, Raeker and 1 more...

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #590762

The server isnt something I would play but you should actually add the PH suggestions that were accepted before you fall behind on them and never catch up :whistle:
  • Jim_Jam
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #590765

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Prop Hunt server has only been out for 3-4 weeks and now you want to own another server?

Instead of developing a new server you should pay more attention to Prop Hunt. In my eyes if this Base Wars server where to come out the best suited owners would be Pitt and Dezmond.

That's all I have to say.
  • Jetzzy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 890

Human is the name for a beast that can't rejoice their life without sacrifices.

Former Deathrun Administrator
Former SSRP Administrator
Former Teamspeak Staff

The following user(s) said Thank You: pigskin, MichaeI, A Good Pianist, Raeker

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #590782

Onion wrote:
Klaprefot wrote:

So what? Lol

Pitt and Dezmond have a much better concept than Xnator and luki, they have more detail, better addons, and in general a much better suggestion.

Pitt and Dezmond are able to create a much better basewars server.

PITT AND DEZMOND FOR OWNERS

no more hacking on basewars servers for me tho :(
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2023
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaeI

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #590787

Luki_Guki wrote:

I feel as though that is what most of the community is saying here. The fact that things like those suggestions take time to make and between Xnator owning ANOTHER server that he has to bring updates too, AND being staff on almost every other server would really restrict his time and inhibit his ability to make improvements to the servers he owns when they are needed. Thats just my interpretation on what they are trying to say.
  • brenzor9137
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex - TTT SA
  • Thanks received: 395
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaeI, Raeker

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #590940

Luki_Guki wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Wider POV for props

Corpses will be removed

Sprint

Cooldown on maps

Firstly. Raeker isn't trying to call anyone out. Stop saying he is when he's stating a good point.

Secondly, that's exactly my point, there are updates that need to be added to the Prop hunt server but instead of focusing on that and making sure Prophunt keeps its high server ranking you want to go away and make a new server ? Like I said before, you'd quickly find out that it's a simple fact of. You simply wouldn't have the time to develop two servers at once. Especially seeing as one of them needs updates added. The server itself is a great idea, but you're trying to bite more than you can chew :/. If Dezmond and Pitt launched this server perhaps you could help each other with ideas and stuff.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591004

Whoosh Xnator if this and ZombieRP Gets acecpted you'll be a busy man owning 3 servers.
  • Nate
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bigwhal Gaming
  • Thanks received: 501
Former Bhop Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former TTT Admin
Former Surf Admin
Former Deathrun Admin
Former Prophunt Mod
Former Murder Admin

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591010

If you merge with Dezmond it feels like you are there just for the rank. Id rather let Dezmond work on it and let you continue with owning prophunt. as you are behind on it anyways.
  • Xeronise
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • sadboys best gang ♿♿
  • Thanks received: 1539

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591027

Morgan wrote:

You don't have that much experience in this field in my opinion, plus you own a server and your activity wouldn't hold.

Don't forget the other servers he is staff on.
This would kill ZARP's DarkRP a bit imo
:minussp:
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591029

Bigwhal wrote:
Whoosh Xnator if this and ZombieRP Gets acecpted you'll be a busy man owning 3 servers.

Hopefully it will never come to that, thank you.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591037

Will I get ban in SSRP if I hack in this server? (Kind of bored in my life)
  • Rae
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 121

ZARP BASEWARS?! 6 years 10 months ago #591042

Morgan wrote:

You don't have that much experience in this field in my opinion, plus you own a server and your activity wouldn't hold.
Says the person who was LT on every server
  • Shark
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Cryptocommunist
  • Thanks received: 696
Zooming in is great guys!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

183 PLAYERS ONLINE