Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Resignation & Fairwell

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978535

Let me say that I'm sure to many this seems rather unexpected and whilst some might say that this has to do with my recent demotion, this is something I've been considering for the past little while and my recent demotion was more of just a wake-up call to move on with my life than anything else.
To anyone who felt hurt or felt that their opinions were disregarded when they felt that they should of been included in something or definitely should of been. I can only say I'm sorry that you felt that way, I always did my best to make sure everyone's opinion was heard, if not by me, then by those who could make a difference in my stead.
At times my dedication may of been lacking and there were things that fell through simply just due to a lack of dedication and mix that in with work and just a general lack of time, it just all boiled down to lesser activity across the community and most importantly the TTT server. All of whom I'm sorry for leaving you so suddenly, but I feel that my time has come to move on with my life and most likely from the community and from Garry's Mod as a whole.

TTT Community/Staff Team & CM Team

Simply put, I'm sorry for letting you all down, I really had hoped to make a bigger and better impact on the server, but unfortunately that just wasn't what played out.

Thank you list enclosed;
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan, EMP, EiPUS, ChummyXRay, Luan and 12 more...

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978537

Bye ty
  • Diet Water
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 747
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bezzy

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978543

cya around buddy, or hope to. Best TTT owner in my time, which wasnt that long. Wish you the best of luck and the best overall with whatever you choose to do with your time.
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1070
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978546

You put so much time into the server, and you were a good owner in my eyes. Best of luck with life bezzy.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978557

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication put into this community, especially TTT
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Wolfi.

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978564

Thank you very much for all of your work towards the TTT server, you did nothing less than a wonderful job in your time as owner and I'm sure you'll be greatly missed by the community as a whole.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978568

Cya, thanks for some of your work.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978574

Goodbye friend D: You were there for me during the late night staffing and were the only reason I was able to be staff for as long as I was, it's sad to see you go although I know you have your reasons, TTT won't be the same without you
  • Xerceas
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 73
You can pick your friends or you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose.

Without excessive force.

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978583

I still wanna know the reason of your demotion :( thanks for everything bezzy, see you on stardew valley
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978587

Thanks for all of your help!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978588

Never rly spoke since you always yelled at me in meetings :^) but gl with your future endeavours
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9548
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Clarky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bezzy, EiPUS

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978596

Thank you for all of your work on TTT. I remember when we were users like 4months ago and i tried to RDM you lol. You are such a great guy and i wish you the very best with your future and what ever new paths you take in life. Good Bye Friend..... :dry:
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by BossComic23.

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978609

You have always been a nice person towards me and i hope other staff aswell, Although I dont fully agree with all the changes that happend to the server, Most notably the weapon update but I respect that you took up the role of server owner. Goodluck with whatever you do with your life.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978610

Thanks for your work on TTT Bezzy I know you put a lot of effort into it while you were here, not sure about anything recent but goodluck in the future and have a great time!
  • WelcomingComic2
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Avid runescape,warframe and gmod player
  • Thanks received: 134
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978617

sorIe wrote:
Thank you very much for all of your work towards the TTT server, you did nothing less than a wonderful job in your time as owner and I'm sure you'll be greatly missed by the community as a whole.
Please explain all the work he did for the sever other than the weapons update, which although initially bad, is slowly becoming much better. It appears you are just complimenting him for the sake of complimenting, rather than actually having a reason. He was extremely inactive on all zarp platforms (forums, teamspeak, discord, the actual server). He did not communicate with anyone under head admin (other than Miia), he made changes without consulting others first (DNA). His thank you list only further proves how much he communicated with anyone that was below Head Admin.

Bezzy, I want you to know I don't hate you. You are a really chill guy and I enjoyed playing with you, but as an admin you have to understand where I'm coming from. I felt as though you didn't give a damn about my opinion, or anyone under HA for that matter. I do hope you decide to come back in the future, and wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors.
EDIT- I realize that the way I worded it initially sounded quite rude and I apologize. I didnt mean for it to be implied that way. I also never implied that he did nothing for the server nor said he didnt work hard.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Henny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bezzy, Seargent44, DrConor

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978618

Wait Bezzy's a guy?
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4844
Yes I'm female

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978620

Well ...

Honestly Bezzy you are a great person , friendly and caring.
I only wish the best for you , hope it all works out well for you !
  • Longshot
  • Senior Boarder
  • I'm a fucking cunt
  • Thanks received: 181
Ex TTT Admin
"Audaces fortuna iuvat" - Fortune favors the brave.

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978625

Yung Henny wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Please explain all the work he did for the sever other than the weapons update which many disliked, and which created the current shotgun meta. It appears you are just complimenting him for the sake of complimenting, rather than actually having a reason. He was extremely inactive on all zarp platforms (forums, teamspeak, discord, the actual server). He did not communicate with anyone under head admin (other than Miia), he made changes without consulting others first (DNA). His thank you list only further proves how much he communicated with anyone that was below Head Admin.
I personally liked the weapons update, and while some changes I disagree with, as a whole I feel that it was a necessary change, with many stupidly unbalanced guns (TEC-9 to name one) receiving rightful nerfs. I don't see where you received the notion that the weapons update was disliked by a majority, as I've personally not seen anyone express any disliking towards it prior to this point.

Bezzy would have also obviously been consulted when determining whether fixing perks was necessary, and made the right choice in getting it changed. As a whole, I'm complimenting Bezzy due to the fact that the only impact on the server caused by him was positive, and the fact that he did a good job even as an ordinary staff member. I understand the concern that it could've been compliments for the sake of compliments, but I have spoken to Bezzy myself in my time and I see him as a very likeable and influential individual who definitely listens to reason.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by SorIe.

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978629

Thanks for all your work you put in TTT, have fun!
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1123

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978633

sorIe wrote:
Yung Henny wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Please explain all the work he did for the sever other than the weapons update which many disliked, and which created the current shotgun meta. It appears you are just complimenting him for the sake of complimenting, rather than actually having a reason. He was extremely inactive on all zarp platforms (forums, teamspeak, discord, the actual server). He did not communicate with anyone under head admin (other than Miia), he made changes without consulting others first (DNA). His thank you list only further proves how much he communicated with anyone that was below Head Admin.
I personally liked the weapons update, and while some changes I disagree with, but as a whole I feel that it was a necessary change, with many stupidly unbalanced guns (TEC-9 to name one) receiving rightful nerfs. I don't see where you received the notion that the weapons update was disliked by a majority, as I've personally not seen anyone express any disliking towards it prior to this point.

Bezzy would have also obviously been consulted when determining whether fixing perks was necessary, and made the right choice in getting it changed. As a whole, I'm complimenting Bezzy due to the fact that the only impact on the server caused by him was positive, and the fact that he did a good job even as an ordinary staff member. I understand the concern that it's compliments for the sake of compliments, but I have spoken to Bezzy myself in my time and I see him as a very likeable and influential individual who definitely listens to reason.
I never said the majority disliked it, I meant to convey that many individuals showed disdain towards it. I asked many users how they felt and they mostly responded saying they disliked it. I must admit however most of that has passed and people are just content with it now. I also believe the perk update was perpetrated by Deadmonstor, and Bezzy only had to ok it rather than work on it. I could be wrong about that however. I agree with you that Bezzy is very likeable and he is definitely a reasonable guy, I just feel he did his job rather sub par for the reasons I previously listed. I hope you dont feel as though I am unfairly targeting you for the sake of starting an argument, as this can be said to many people on this post.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

134 PLAYERS ONLINE