Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Resignation & Fairwell

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978638

Yung Henny wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Yung Henny wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Thank you very much for all of your work towards the TTT server, you did nothing less than a wonderful job in your time as owner and I'm sure you'll be greatly missed by the community as a whole.
Please explain all the work he did for the sever other than the weapons update which many disliked, and which created the current shotgun meta. It appears you are just complimenting him for the sake of complimenting, rather than actually having a reason. He was extremely inactive on all zarp platforms (forums, teamspeak, discord, the actual server). He did not communicate with anyone under head admin (other than Miia), he made changes without consulting others first (DNA). His thank you list only further proves how much he communicated with anyone that was below Head Admin.
I personally liked the weapons update, and while some changes I disagree with, but as a whole I feel that it was a necessary change, with many stupidly unbalanced guns (TEC-9 to name one) receiving rightful nerfs. I don't see where you received the notion that the weapons update was disliked by a majority, as I've personally not seen anyone express any disliking towards it prior to this point.

Bezzy would have also obviously been consulted when determining whether fixing perks was necessary, and made the right choice in getting it changed. As a whole, I'm complimenting Bezzy due to the fact that the only impact on the server caused by him was positive, and the fact that he did a good job even as an ordinary staff member. I understand the concern that it's compliments for the sake of compliments, but I have spoken to Bezzy myself in my time and I see him as a very likeable and influential individual who definitely listens to reason.
I never said the majority disliked it, I meant to convey that many individuals showed disdain towards it. I asked many users how they felt and they mostly responded saying they disliked it. I must admit however most of that has passed and people are just content with it now. I also believe the perk update was perpetrated by Deadmonstor, and Bezzy only had to ok it rather than work on it. I could be wrong about that however. I agree with you that Bezzy is very likeable and he is definitely a reasonable guy, I just feel he did his job rather sub par for the reasons I previously listed. I hope you dont feel as though I am unfairly targeting you for the sake of starting an argument, as this can be said to many people on this post.
Yeah, no worries about the targeting shit I'm not bothered much by it as I don't really think of stuff like this in that way, I understand your point of concern but I personally just disagree with it. As much as it can be argued that Bezzy did a sub-par job, the role of owner is not one in which the troubles and problems should be dismissed from an onlooker's persepctive, as oftentimes dealing with the aforementioned troubles can result in you not really having any time to make an impact on the server. I feel like Bezzy had many more ideas and plans that were unable to come to fruition as a result, so while the argument that Bezzy did a sub-par job can definitely be considered as holding some sort of merit, it's not an argument that 100% entirely considers all sides and the struggles experienced by all sides.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by SorIe.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bezzy

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978645

sorIe wrote:
Yung Henny wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Yung Henny wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Thank you very much for all of your work towards the TTT server, you did nothing less than a wonderful job in your time as owner and I'm sure you'll be greatly missed by the community as a whole.
Please explain all the work he did for the sever other than the weapons update which many disliked, and which created the current shotgun meta. It appears you are just complimenting him for the sake of complimenting, rather than actually having a reason. He was extremely inactive on all zarp platforms (forums, teamspeak, discord, the actual server). He did not communicate with anyone under head admin (other than Miia), he made changes without consulting others first (DNA). His thank you list only further proves how much he communicated with anyone that was below Head Admin.
I personally liked the weapons update, and while some changes I disagree with, but as a whole I feel that it was a necessary change, with many stupidly unbalanced guns (TEC-9 to name one) receiving rightful nerfs. I don't see where you received the notion that the weapons update was disliked by a majority, as I've personally not seen anyone express any disliking towards it prior to this point.

Bezzy would have also obviously been consulted when determining whether fixing perks was necessary, and made the right choice in getting it changed. As a whole, I'm complimenting Bezzy due to the fact that the only impact on the server caused by him was positive, and the fact that he did a good job even as an ordinary staff member. I understand the concern that it's compliments for the sake of compliments, but I have spoken to Bezzy myself in my time and I see him as a very likeable and influential individual who definitely listens to reason.
I never said the majority disliked it, I meant to convey that many individuals showed disdain towards it. I asked many users how they felt and they mostly responded saying they disliked it. I must admit however most of that has passed and people are just content with it now. I also believe the perk update was perpetrated by Deadmonstor, and Bezzy only had to ok it rather than work on it. I could be wrong about that however. I agree with you that Bezzy is very likeable and he is definitely a reasonable guy, I just feel he did his job rather sub par for the reasons I previously listed. I hope you dont feel as though I am unfairly targeting you for the sake of starting an argument, as this can be said to many people on this post.
Yeah, no worries about the targeting shit I'm not bothered much by it, I understand your point of concern but I personally just disagree with it. As much as it can be argued that Bezzy did a sub-par job, the role of owner is not one in which the troubles and problems should be dismissed from an onlooker's persepctive, as oftentimes dealing with the aforementioned troubles can result in you not really having any time to make an impact on the server. I feel like Bezzy had many more ideas and plans that were unable to come to fruition as a result, so while the argument that Bezzy did a sub-par job can definitely be considered as holding some sort of merit, it's not an argument that 100% entirely considers all sides and the struggles experienced by all sides.
I understand your point of view, and Im glad you understand mine as well. Im glad we had this discussion so people can see both sides of the argument.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Henny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bezzy, SorIe

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978648

Yung Henny wrote:
sorIe wrote:

Bezzy, I want you to know I don't hate you. You are a really chill guy and I enjoyed playing with you, but as an admin you have to understand where I'm coming from. I felt as though you didn't give a damn about my opinion, or anyone under HA for that matter. I do hope you decide to come back in the future, and wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors.
Ok first just because you and a lot of other players did not like the weapons update does not take away from the fact that Bezzy put a hell of a lot of work into it. Sure at launch it had a lot of issues but over the next week or so Bezzy worked their ass off to correct it and fix as much of the shit as they could. Even until just a few hours before they were demoted we were talking about addressing the shotgun meta by rebuffing some guns like the m95, mp9 and uzi so they were no longer nerf guns and could actually compete with the shotguns.

Second as for them not communicating with anyone under head admin the vast majority of super admins, admins and moderators all knew that Bezzy was working on a massive balance patch as i would not shut up about it in admin chat. Yet i was the only person below head admin to actually go to Bezzy to express my concerns and actually help them with the weapons patch. It is your own fault for not going to Bezzy and helping him not his fault for not communicating when he was already busy. In more general terms i do not know how well Bezzy communicated but was always there and ready to talk if anyone actually approached him.

Third the DNA change as i explained before was not something that was done without consulting anyone to nerf the DNA scanner it was actually a buff that made it charge quicker.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978652

Miia wrote:
Yung Henny wrote:
sorIe wrote:

Bezzy, I want you to know I don't hate you. You are a really chill guy and I enjoyed playing with you, but as an admin you have to understand where I'm coming from. I felt as though you didn't give a damn about my opinion, or anyone under HA for that matter. I do hope you decide to come back in the future, and wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors.
Ok first just because you and a lot of other players did not like the weapons update does not take away from the fact that Bezzy put a hell of a lot of work into it. Sure at launch it had a lot of issues but over the next week or so Bezzy worked their ass off to correct it and fix as much of the shit as they could. Even until just a few hours before they were demoted we were talking about addressing the shotgun meta by rebuffing some guns like the m95, mp9 and uzi so they were no longer nerf guns and could actually compete with the shotguns.

Second as for them not communicating with anyone under head admin the vast majority of super admins, admins and moderators all knew that Bezzy was working on a massive balance patch as i would not shut up about it in admin chat. Yet i was the only person below head admin to actually go to Bezzy to express my concerns and actually help them with the weapons patch. It is your own fault for not going to Bezzy and helping him not his fault for not communicating when he was already busy. In more general terms i do not know how well Bezzy communicated but was always there and ready to talk if anyone actually approached him.

Third the DNA change as i explained before was not something that was done without consulting anyone to nerf the DNA scanner it was actually a buff that made it charge quicker.
I never said he didnt put a lot of work into the update. Im grateful he spent his time to attempt to balance the weapons, but the outcome wasnt as desirable as I had hoped. I will gladly admit that the weapons are in a better place than they were after the initial update, and its great to hear that their were talks to change up the shotgun meta. On the communication part I was talking more generally as in discord, teamspeak, and in game presence, I wasn't necessarily referring to the weapons update. On the DNA thing I hear different accounts so Im not sure what to believe, but I really considered even including it in my original post as it wasn't completely verified that it was done without consulting anyone. So if I'm wrong about that I apologize.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978657

BIG RIPS

BEST OF LUCK FOR THE FUTURE MY GUY
  • Tony Lombardi
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 224
FP REBOOT BRING IT BACK LADS

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978658

Can we please not make bezzy's resignation thread a discussion about the update?
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978664

Nick0GR wrote:
Can we please not make bezzy's resignation thread a discussion about the update?
I completely agree and feel bad for turning it into this. Feel free to delete all the posts regarding the update, I have no issue with that.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978668

Yung Henny wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
I completely agree and feel bad for turning it into this. Feel free to delete all the posts regarding the update, I have no issue with that.
By all means leave them, I intend on actually responding to them, however I'm not able to right this moment. o/
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978676

You were always a great guy, I wish you the best.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978721

Another :fp: solider down.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978726

By good luck in the future
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thanks received: 781
Former TTT Administrator
Former Prop Hunt Adminnistrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978742

Thankyou for all your hard work. Good luck in the real deal of a life! May all your wishes come true man!

Goodbye! :(
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978744

I really thought we had a personal connection. NVM then

Quick question, who are you again?
  • Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978746

Bye bye
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3911

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978756

Bezzy just to expand on my opinion on you. Your a very nice guy and it’s sad to see you go. I don’t think I appreciated the work and effort you put into the weapon update I know from experience that would of take time to do. I’m confident that you have done a lot behind the seens to help run the server. Hopefully you didn’t die from my dead memes in off topic. You should stay doing what you want to do.
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thanks received: 781
Former TTT Administrator
Former Prop Hunt Adminnistrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978757

Though we didn't really speak much after I became staff, thank you for everything you contributed, to the server and the community. TTT will never be the same without you and you were a great owner in my opinion. I wish you the best in your future endeavors!
  • Sopheric
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 534
♦ Ex. Prop Hunt [PH] Super Administrator ♦ Ex. Teamspeak Staff ♦
♦ Ex. Trouble in Terrorist Town [TTT] Administrator ♦

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978764

Sad to see you resign Bezzy. Good luck with future endeavours.
  • Annie Moonise
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex Deathrun Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 881
Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Forum Staff - Deathrun Moderator Section

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978768

though i didn't agree with a few of your decisions i still believed in you and that you were doing it for the greater good of the server :( bye gl
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978773

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

well i did contact him a while after the update asking what was done and how come it popped out of nowhere which he then replied that the pressure got to him to get it out quickly thats why there was a lack of communication which i can't blame him for too much just tbh if you handled the pressure and avoided comments there would have been time to communicate and have a much better launch
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978776

Now Slifer can take his rightful place as TTT Owner,