You were the only person i played TTT for ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bezzy

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #978981

I would like to thank you so much for what you have done for TTT, whilst there was big debate over the balance update(s) it can definitely be said you tried your hardest to make it a better place and thats what I respect. You were a great guy to talk to and I will now have to pull my finger out to make sure TTT continues to do well :P

I hope to still see you around from time to time even if you are getting busy with your real life stuff!
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #979012

Sad to see you go.

Thank you for all your work and good luck for anything you wanna do in your further life!
  • House
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The best thing on Earth? Coffee.
  • Thanks received: 541

⚕ former TTT Server Owner ⚕
⚕ former Surf Administrator ⚕
⚕ former SSRP Moderator ⚕
⚕ former TeamSpeak3 staff ⚕
⚕ former Forum staff ⚕

Add me on Steam!

#uzi4CM

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #979180

this man is t h i c c why didnt u bring back the defib when u had the chance?
  • Grumpy Marshmallow
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Particle Bender's Friend (Raeker is a lad)
  • Thanks received: 223
►▬ ♦Ex-Prop Hunt Owner♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-TTT Head Administrator♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-TeamSpeak Staff♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-Forum Staff♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Rapture CO-owner♦ ▬◄

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #979341

Yung Henny wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Thank you very much for all of your work towards the TTT server, you did nothing less than a wonderful job in your time as owner and I'm sure you'll be greatly missed by the community as a whole.
Please explain all the work he did for the sever other than the weapons update, which although initially bad, is slowly becoming much better. It appears you are just complimenting him for the sake of complimenting, rather than actually having a reason. He was extremely inactive on all zarp platforms (forums, teamspeak, discord, the actual server). He did not communicate with anyone under head admin (other than Miia), he made changes without consulting others first (DNA). His thank you list only further proves how much he communicated with anyone that was below Head Admin.

Bezzy, I want you to know I don't hate you. You are a really chill guy and I enjoyed playing with you, but as an admin you have to understand where I'm coming from. I felt as though you didn't give a damn about my opinion, or anyone under HA for that matter. I do hope you decide to come back in the future, and wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors.
EDIT- I realize that the way I worded it initially sounded quite rude and I apologize. I didnt mean for it to be implied that way. I also never implied that he did nothing for the server nor said he didnt work hard.

I'm just gonna start here as starting anywhere else is rather to much work at this point.

Whilst the majority of the actual "Adding/Updating" of the server mostly fell onto the "Weapon Balance Update" I had planned was simply due to my extreme limited coding knowledge as everyone was made aware of this even before I was ever made a server owner, it doesn't mean I didn't have a lot of Plans and things I would of liked to seen done, that was part of the reason why I was made a server owner in the first place. A lot of my plans required someone with serious coding experience, which I knew some coders personally, but it doesn't mean I could just bring them in to come help me, that's not how things work here. On top of which, whilst Dead has been more recently around for quite a little while, you do need to realize that even before he was made Community Developer, he's been busy working on other things that have either been requested, implemented or are still currently in the works for all the servers. Meaning almost anything major that I would of liked to see done would take much much longer simply due to the demand of help needed across the board for someone with Dead's coding experience.

You're mostly wrong in saying I was "extremely" inactive. For starters, between working and getting home to spend time with friends, there goes part of my actual activity. I always check the forums, especially when I've got not much going on, I'll almost regularly check it, even if I don't post, it doesn't mean I don't read threads and I usually won't get involved in ones that don't pertain to me or the server. Teamspeak I was usually always online speaking to either Raeker or Aek, and every once in awhile someone else. I'm not an extremely social kind of person, so being in a channel with a ton of different people isn't my style, the meetings were hard enough to go through, I'd rather not be put into that same situation on a daily basis. lol
I usually only paid attention to what was happening within the lead team and above channels due to the amount of staff we have, it's usually to much to constantly just be apart of for my liking. The server, it's pretty obvious that my time on the actual server began to lower and lower as time went on, the only time I actually really got on was when I was doing something development or administrative wise. I played a lot when I was just a regular staff member, so much so that I got bored with playing all the time as it mostly just felt repetitive, which is why I preferred doing more background administration work.

Communicating with everyone again was something I just never was that interested in doing as I'm not that social of a person and simply didn't feel like talking that much to others. However, whenever someone were to contact me I almost always was there to speak, just because I didn't have much of a public appearance, doesn't mean I didn't speak to anyone at all. The whole changes being made discussion has already been discussed and all I will go over is that again, I'm sorry for not including those who wanted to be included or especially if they should of been included in the first place, but what's done is done and I simply couldn't change that, I could only keep moving on and trying to make things better as time went on, but unfortunately that was cut short. There were plenty of others such as Xerceas or like Snackbar who weren't mentioned in my "Thank you" list simply because I haven't been in any real contact with them in awhile because I've been pretty disconnected from everything due to my life recently, but it doesn't mean that I'm not thankful to so many more people who've made an impact on my life, you as an example.

As far as things go, I do understand completely where you're coming from, but just because you cannot see behind the scene's doesn't mean I was any less of a Server Owner. I made mistakes, some of which I argued and would still argue, but considering I've felt like doing this for awhile, I simply cannot be bothered. My main post touched on people's opinion's not being considered and again I'm sorry if you felt that way Henny, considering I was one of the people who pushed for you to become staff in the first place, I did care, I cared a whole lot for the server, and at this point that's all I really want people to understand when they read this.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Bezzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, Henny

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #979354

Could you of just stepped down from Server Owner to Head Admin
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 781
Former TTT Administrator
Former Prop Hunt Adminnistrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #979362

Thanks for your work on the servers and volunteering your personal time to help run and make the server better.
cheers!
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 234
•The Brotherhood•

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #979382

Bezzy wrote:
Yung Henny wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Thank you very much for all of your work towards the TTT server, you did nothing less than a wonderful job in your time as owner and I'm sure you'll be greatly missed by the community as a whole.
Please explain all the work he did for the sever other than the weapons update, which although initially bad, is slowly becoming much better. It appears you are just complimenting him for the sake of complimenting, rather than actually having a reason. He was extremely inactive on all zarp platforms (forums, teamspeak, discord, the actual server). He did not communicate with anyone under head admin (other than Miia), he made changes without consulting others first (DNA). His thank you list only further proves how much he communicated with anyone that was below Head Admin.

Bezzy, I want you to know I don't hate you. You are a really chill guy and I enjoyed playing with you, but as an admin you have to understand where I'm coming from. I felt as though you didn't give a damn about my opinion, or anyone under HA for that matter. I do hope you decide to come back in the future, and wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors.
EDIT- I realize that the way I worded it initially sounded quite rude and I apologize. I didnt mean for it to be implied that way. I also never implied that he did nothing for the server nor said he didnt work hard.

I'm just gonna start here as starting anywhere else is rather to much work at this point.

Whilst the majority of the actual "Adding/Updating" of the server mostly fell onto the "Weapon Balance Update" I had planned was simply due to my extreme limited coding knowledge as everyone was made aware of this even before I was ever made a server owner, it doesn't mean I didn't have a lot of Plans and things I would of liked to seen done, that was part of the reason why I was made a server owner in the first place. A lot of my plans required someone with serious coding experience, which I knew some coders personally, but it doesn't mean I could just bring them in to come help me, that's not how things work here. On top of which, whilst Dead has been more recently around for quite a little while, you do need to realize that even before he was made Community Developer, he's been busy working on other things that have either been requested, implemented or are still currently in the works for all the servers. Meaning almost anything major that I would of liked to see done would take much much longer simply due to the demand of help needed across the board for someone with Dead's coding experience.

You're mostly wrong in saying I was "extremely" inactive. For starters, between working and getting home to spend time with friends, there goes part of my actual activity. I always check the forums, especially when I've got not much going on, I'll almost regularly check it, even if I don't post, it doesn't mean I don't read threads and I usually won't get involved in ones that don't pertain to me or the server. Teamspeak I was usually always online speaking to either Raeker or Aek, and every once in awhile someone else. I'm not an extremely social kind of person, so being in a channel with a ton of different people isn't my style, the meetings were hard enough to go through, I'd rather not be put into that same situation on a daily basis. lol
I usually only paid attention to what was happening within the lead team and above channels due to the amount of staff we have, it's usually to much to constantly just be apart of for my liking. The server, it's pretty obvious that my time on the actual server began to lower and lower as time went on, the only time I actually really got on was when I was doing something development or administrative wise. I played a lot when I was just a regular staff member, so much so that I got bored with playing all the time as it mostly just felt repetitive, which is why I preferred doing more background administration work.

Communicating with everyone again was something I just never was that interested in doing as I'm not that social of a person and simply didn't feel like talking that much to others. However, whenever someone were to contact me I almost always was there to speak, just because I didn't have much of a public appearance, doesn't mean I didn't speak to anyone at all. The whole changes being made discussion has already been discussed and all I will go over is that again, I'm sorry for not including those who wanted to be included or especially if they should of been included in the first place, but what's done is done and I simply couldn't change that, I could only keep moving on and trying to make things better as time went on, but unfortunately that was cut short. There were plenty of others such as Xerceas or like Snackbar who weren't mentioned in my "Thank you" list simply because I haven't been in any real contact with them in awhile because I've been pretty disconnected from everything due to my life recently, but it doesn't mean that I'm not thankful to so many more people who've made an impact on my life, you as an example.

As far as things go, I do understand completely where you're coming from, but just because you cannot see behind the scene's doesn't mean I was any less of a Server Owner. I made mistakes, some of which I argued and would still argue, but considering I've felt like doing this for awhile, I simply cannot be bothered. My main post touched on people's opinion's not being considered and again I'm sorry if you felt that way Henny, considering I was one of the people who pushed for you to become staff in the first place, I did care, I cared a whole lot for the server, and at this point that's all I really want people to understand when they read this.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
I would like to apologize if you felt my post was harsh or rather rude. I didnt intend to make it that way, I was only listing my opinions on the topic. Im glad you took the time to explain why I was wrong on certain topics, or expand on them. I never had your side of the story beforehand, so I did jump to conclusions. I hope you dont take that post as me degrading you or calling you bad at the job, rather just some criticisms I had before I heard your side, of course. Again, thanks for all your contributions to Zarp, and I wish you the best in your life from here on out.
Also, sorry for turning your resignation and farewell post into a debate.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Henny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bezzy, Seargent44

Resignation & Fairwell 5 years 9 months ago #984740

Hey Bed-wetting Bezzy, is your birthday party still on for next week?

• Allen Grant
  • Fresh Boarder
  • I guess I got my swagger back
  • Thanks received: 2
I guess I got my swagger back
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds

119 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40