Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Formal Apology

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861116

Nikoo wrote:
can i get an apology for you screaming out racism and typing out racist things in my discord

This is exactly what I fucking mean lol, zarp staff all wear a mask.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pigskin, 0yc37xrk6m, illegalimmigrant

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861117

Morgan wrote:
Spicy wrote:
Morgan wrote:
Spicy wrote:
Morgan wrote:
Permanently banned on Teamspeak now by you for blackmailing when I'm pretty sure you understood it was a joke when I said I want a fortnite battle pass in return for "protection". Recording your racism was perfectly within my right according to Chuteuk. A permanent ban without even a discussion about what you were charging me with is also pretty harshly going against the ethos, let alone racism.

The sad thing was is that you guys felt that since i'm no longer a member of Staff on the Teamspeak and you weren't taking kindly to me for whatever reason Corgi was getting mad that you felt you all could step over me like that. Lost a lot of respect.
I truly do apologize to you Morgan, but I could not just let you tease a demotion to me, no words you said I took as a simple joke.

You know very well I told you about your racism quite recently, however you've said it multiple times tonight you put an apology up and I get a permanent ban for something that was never an issue until you wanted to punish me for it? I'm sorry but this is completely sad.
I punished you because I thought it was justified, after speaking to several people. You are not to talk about me being racist if we dont comment on you.

I'm not allowed to tell you you're being racist unless you "comment on me"? That makes no sense, because last time I checked rulebreaks were rulebreaks.
I really am sorry, Morgan.
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861118

TheCorgi wrote:
Morgan wrote:
Permanently banned on Teamspeak now by you for blackmailing when I'm pretty sure you understood it was a joke when I said I want a fortnite battle pass in return for "protection". Recording your racism was perfectly within my right according to Chuteuk. A permanent ban without even a discussion about what you were charging me with is also pretty harshly going against the ethos, let alone racism.

The sad thing was is that you guys felt that since i'm no longer a member of Staff on the Teamspeak and you weren't taking kindly to me for whatever reason Corgi was getting mad that you felt you all could step over me like that. Lost a lot of respect.

I know that this comment was made to stir shit up, but you're not going to be unbanned. Recording Teamspeak is not allowed under ANY circumstances. Sure Chute asked you to, for what reason I will not say, but it is invalid evidence. And to hang something like that in Spicy's face (taunting him with demotion) over irl money. You say it is a joke now because you got in trouble for it. When anyone says "ahh man, it was just a joke pls unban" they normally don't get unbanned. It was wrong of you to do that in any sort of way.

Hopefully you realize now that Chute isn't going to save you from anything anymore. You've brought yourself into this mess. Blackmailing is against the rules, as is recording TS. Good day, Mr. Morgan.
Sorry to interupt but you can record TS if it is a clear rulebreak, read the ts3 repprt abuse template thanks
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861119

Quote from today "Yo Spicy watch what you say because he'll turn you right into Chute dude" You respond "Oh okay" and then continue to say the n-word. It almost sounds like you're asking to be told you're breaking a rule when you were clearly told there was a zero tolerance on it by me multiple times.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861121

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
Morgan wrote:

I know that this comment was made to stir shit up, but you're not going to be unbanned. Recording Teamspeak is not allowed under ANY circumstances. Sure Chute asked you to, for what reason I will not say, but it is invalid evidence. And to hang something like that in Spicy's face (taunting him with demotion) over irl money. You say it is a joke now because you got in trouble for it. When anyone says "ahh man, it was just a joke pls unban" they normally don't get unbanned. It was wrong of you to do that in any sort of way.

Hopefully you realize now that Chute isn't going to save you from anything anymore. You've brought yourself into this mess. Blackmailing is against the rules, as is recording TS. Good day, Mr. Morgan.
Sorry to interupt but you can record TS if it is a clear rulebreak, read the ts3 repprt abuse template thanks
He had rights from owners to do so.
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861122

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
Morgan wrote:

Allow me to point out...

4 - Recording: You cannot record users of this TeamSpeak server under any circumstance without their permission.

Link: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/general-d...142-ts3-server-rules
  • TheCorgi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 봄날
  • Thanks received: 384
EX-SSRP Head Admin
EX-Teamspeak Head Admin

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861123

TheCorgi wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
Morgan wrote:

Allow me to point out...

4 - Recording: You cannot record users of this TeamSpeak server under any circumstance without their permission.

Once again just like I said you are omitting facts, I clearly told you, Spicy, Getzco, and DuckRevoe that I was told by Chuteuk himself that you are allowed to record for personal use. Regardless of whatever rule you'd like to bring up, I was directed by the Community Team to clamp down on Racism because evidently You cannot do that yourself.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861124

Morgan wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
Morgan wrote:

Allow me to point out...

Once again just like I said you are omitting facts, I clearly told you, Spicy, Getzco, and DuckRevoe that I was told by Chuteuk himself that you are allowed to record for personal use. Regardless of whatever rule you'd like to bring up, I was directed by the Community Team to clamp down on Racism because evidently You cannot do that yourself.
read this corgi: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/report-ab...eport-abuse-template
writen by an owner at the time
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861125

Spicy wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:

Wait, you literally banned me for recording you without my permission but in here contradict your own ban reason by saying I had permission from the owner.

I was directed by Community Team Members to help clamp down on people trying to get around the racism that's been rampant in some of the teamspeak staff's behavior, including Spicy's. So I recorded him saying the N-word 3-4 times tonight, made a joke about getting protection in exchange for a fortnite item and I'm banned for Recording and Blackmail. Ah, the justice!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Morgan.

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861126

Morgan wrote:
Spicy wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:

Wait, you literally banned me for recording you without my permission but in here contradict your own ban reason by saying I had permission from the owner.
Then I will remove that from your ban, still, I dont appreciate the blackmail at all. I really am sorry Morgan.
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861127

Morgan wrote:
Spicy wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:

I'm confused
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861128

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Morgan wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
Morgan wrote:

Allow me to point out...

read this corgi: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/report-ab...eport-abuse-template

Yes and the TS server rules, written by big man EMP who is still a server owner, said you cannot under any circumstances record the TS.
  • TheCorgi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 봄날
  • Thanks received: 384
EX-SSRP Head Admin
EX-Teamspeak Head Admin

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861130

Spicy wrote:
Morgan wrote:
Spicy wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:

Then I will remove that from your ban, still, I dont appreciate the blackmail at all. I really am sorry Morgan.

You keep apologizing to me man but at the end of the day if you're truly sorry you'd think back on the situation and realize that if I really was "blackmailing" you I'd A ) Do it in a private spacer and threateningly say it and B ) Wouldn't have said it in a room full of people with a joking context.

You KNEW I had permission even when you banned me, I couldn't have made it more clear, I even poked people you were talking to right before you banned me:

<20:10:31> You poked "[Clarky] #Clarky" with message: If they're asking you about me "blackmailing" anyone, I can assure you it was a joke taken out of
<20:10:35> You poked "[Clarky] #Clarky" with message: context
<20:10:51> You poked "[Clarky] #Clarky" with message: Also, as for the recording I was told I could record for personal use by Chute

If you're truly sorry, I believe you should take another look at a far too long ban, with a reason you've just come to remove, and also had no prior discussion about me getting a ban just an upfront ban. If you had talked to me or moved me in this would have easily been settled.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861132

why not just make a teamspeak ban appeal ? This back and fourth on the thread just sounds retarded.
  • Justintxz
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 219
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861133

TheCorgi wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Morgan wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
Morgan wrote:

Allow me to point out...

Yes and the TS server rules, written by big man EMP who is still a server owner, said you cannot under any circumstances record the TS.
That TOU is there to protect users who follow the TOU. If you vialate the TOU it should no longer be there to protect you.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861134

For now I'm not going to comment on this situation furthermore although I will quickly say that I cannot understand why an entirely different, private situation is being discussed that has nothing or at least very little to do with the main post. As always if you have an issue with a staff member or a ban, make an appeal or a report abuse or keep it private. The forums is not supposed to be the place where people can call other people out and cause drama.
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkeletonWarrior

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861135

I like Garry’s mod to
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1820
Jay House number 1 as always
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkeletonWarrior, TheCorgi

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861136

Raeker wrote:
For now I'm not going to comment on this situation furthermore although I will quickly say that I cannot understand why an entirely different, private situation is being discussed that has nothing or at least very little to do with the main post. As always if you have an issue with a staff member or a ban, make an appeal or a report abuse or keep it private. The forums is not supposed to be the place where people can call other people out and cause drama.

This situation is the entire reason Spicy is making this post, also partly because the racism at this time of night has been apparent on the teamspeak for a while now. Regardless of his motives I do commend Spicy on apologizing for it all and hope he'll take a look at my last post.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861137

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Morgan wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
Morgan wrote:

Allow me to point out...

That TOU is there to protect users who follow the TOU. If you vialate the TOU it should no longer be there to protect you.
Sorry to say Skeleton but I have actually lost a few braincells reading that completely ludicrous and unrelated comment.

Okay I'm seriously stopping with posting here now
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkeletonWarrior

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861138

Raeker wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Morgan wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
Morgan wrote:

Allow me to point out...

Sorry to say Skeleton but I have actually lost a few braincells reading that completely ludicrous and unrelated comment.

Okay I'm seriously stopping with posting here now
It's fine, I lost all my braincells reading the entire thimg
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator