Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Formal Apology

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861091

I would like to apologize to the community and other effected users and staff on the servers and on Teamspeak for my recent attitude and what has come out of my mouth. I am dearly sorry to those who have had to hear and be affected by the vulgar terms that have come out of my mouth. I am going to try and fix my self up and make my self stop. I would like to state that anything that I have said in the recent past I am dearly sorry for, even if it did not hurt you. I guess I felt out of control, that my bindings that kept me down broke and I ran rampant with my attitude of thinking I could do and say whatever I wanted to do and say. From now on, I will be stopping my attitude, and treating everyone with the respect they deserve. I never meant it to hurt anyone, I do realize the severity of what my actions have done and I do understand the justified punishment that might follow this post, and I will take them and learn from them, as I already am learning now that what I have done was awful. My uncontrolled attitude has left me down a path of "monkey see monkey do", of where when I see one person do it, I tend to do it, but from this day I will be breaking that chain and will be stabilizing myself to keep my self controlled under what is right. I am sorry to these following people
The CM Team: ChuteUK, EMP, Tyler Durden, CaptainF1rework, and Max
Morgan
DuckRevoe
Getzco
Corgi
Skeletonwarrior
Clarky
Onionrings
Raeker
Crankybot
And the countless named people that I cant say off the top of my head that has gone through my awful, disgusting attitude.
I understand how idiotic I am for my actions, I will only improve from this point forward, I will not let myself let the community down, and my freinds
I am dearly sorry everyone, I hope you can accept this apology
My apologizes,
~Spicy
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Spicy.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, spodermon, SkeletonWarrior, Raeker

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861093

what about me :( you call me black
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1023

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861094

Apology accepted, son. You didn't have to do this, but under special circumstances things need to be said.

<3

:accepted:
  • TheCorgi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 봄날
  • Thanks received: 384
EX-SSRP Head Admin
EX-Teamspeak Head Admin

Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by TheCorgi.

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861095

Glad you've apologised, hope to see improvements from ya mate
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9544

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861096

You said the N word in the spacer didn't you...
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861097

You clean that mask, I like you Spicy but you, me and a whole lot of other people know the second you resign you're going straight back to regular old, doesn't give a fuck, knows words are words Spicy.
  • Nafe
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11872
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Harper

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861099

Nafe wrote:
You clean that mask, I like you Spicy but you, me and a whole lot of other people know the second you resign you're going straight back to regular old, doesn't give a fuck, knows words are words Spicy.
So you don't think someone can change for the better?
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861102

Permanently banned on Teamspeak now by you for blackmailing when I'm pretty sure you understood it was a joke when I said I want a fortnite battle pass in return for "protection". Recording your racism was perfectly within my right according to Chuteuk. A permanent ban without even a discussion about what you were charging me with is also pretty harshly going against the ethos, let alone racism.

The sad thing was is that you guys felt that since i'm no longer a member of Staff on the Teamspeak and you weren't taking kindly to me for whatever reason Corgi was getting mad that you felt you all could step over me like that. Lost a lot of respect.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Morgan.

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861103

Raeker wrote:
Nafe wrote:

No, I do, but I know this is a facade as he obviously wants staff, again everyone knows if you want to be staff you can't be remotely rude
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 11872

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861104

Morgan wrote:
Permanently banned on Teamspeak now by you for blackmailing when I'm pretty sure you understood it was a joke when I said I want a fortnite battle pass in return for "protection". Recording your racism was perfectly within my right according to Chuteuk. A permanent ban without even a discussion about what you were charging me with is also pretty harshly going against the ethos, let alone racism.

The sad thing was is that you guys felt that since i'm no longer a member of Staff on the Teamspeak and you weren't taking kindly to me for whatever reason Corgi was getting mad that you felt you all could step over me like that. Lost a lot of respect.
I feel like it can't really be seen as a joke if the accused wants to permanently ban you for it.
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861105

Nafe wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Nafe wrote:

No, I do, but I know this is a facade as he obviously wants staff, again everyone knows if you want to be staff you can't be remotely rude
Im changing Nafe, I need to, what I did cant be accepted in any stage of issues.
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861107

Morgan wrote:

I truly do apologize to you Morgan, but I could not just let you tease a demotion to me, no words you said I took as a simple joke.
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861108

Spicy wrote:
Morgan wrote:

I truly do apologize to you Morgan, but I could not just let you tease a demotion to me, no words you said I took as a simple joke.

You know very well I told you about your racism quite recently, however you've said it multiple times tonight you put an apology up and I get a permanent ban for something that was never an issue until you wanted to punish me for it? I'm sorry but this is completely sad.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861109

Morgan wrote:

I know that this comment was made to stir shit up, but you're not going to be unbanned. Recording Teamspeak is not allowed under ANY circumstances. Sure Chute asked you to, for what reason I will not say, but it is invalid evidence. And to hang something like that in Spicy's face (taunting him with demotion) over irl money. You say it is a joke now because you got in trouble for it. When anyone says "ahh man, it was just a joke pls unban" they normally don't get unbanned. It was wrong of you to do that in any sort of way.

Hopefully you realize now that Chute isn't going to save you from anything anymore. You've brought yourself into this mess. Blackmailing is against the rules, as is recording TS. Good day, Mr. Morgan.
  • TheCorgi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 봄날
EX-SSRP Head Admin
EX-Teamspeak Head Admin

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861110

Morgan wrote:
Spicy wrote:
Morgan wrote:

You know very well I told you about your racism quite recently, however you've said it multiple times tonight you put an apology up and I get a permanent ban for something that was never an issue until you wanted to punish me for it? I'm sorry but this is completely sad.
I punished you because I thought it was justified, after speaking to several people. You are not to talk about me being racist if we dont comment on you.
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861111

TheCorgi wrote:
Morgan wrote:

I know that this comment was made to stir shit up, but you're not going to be unbanned. Recording Teamspeak is not allowed under ANY circumstances. Sure Chute asked you to, for what reason I will not say, but it is invalid evidence. And to hang something like that in Spicy's face (taunting him with demotion) over irl money. You say it is a joke now because you got in trouble for it. When anyone says "ahh man, it was just a joke pls unban" they normally don't get unbanned. It was wrong of you to do that in any sort of way.

Hopefully you realize now that Chute isn't going to save you from anything anymore. You've brought yourself into this mess. Blackmailing is against the rules, as is recording TS. Good day, Mr. Morgan.

The only thing stirring shit up is you and your band of racists on teamspeak that protect each other because Chute isn't there to deal with you all. Max has told me how you all treat the higher up's and others in this Community and it's quite disgusting how highly you think of yourselves and lowly you think of others. It was a joke about fortnite, and you protecting your racist boyfriend and sending me racist things sometimes I'd figure you'd know a thing or two about a joke. Just look at the way you're talking here, it's completely disgreguarding and of your or Spicy's actions when it was you both that escelated a seemingly jokeful conversation about fortnite and spicy saying the n-word 3-4 times.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861112

I really am sorry Morgan.
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861113

Spicy wrote:
Morgan wrote:
Spicy wrote:
Morgan wrote:

I punished you because I thought it was justified, after speaking to several people. You are not to talk about me being racist if we dont comment on you.

I'm not allowed to tell you you're being racist unless you "comment on me"? That makes no sense, because last time I checked rulebreaks were rulebreaks.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861114

can i get an apology for you screaming out racism and typing out racist things in my discord
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861115

Morgan wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
Morgan wrote:

The only thing stirring shit up is you and your band of racists on teamspeak that protect each other because Chute isn't there to deal with you all. Max has told me how you all treat the higher up's and others in this Community and it's quite disgusting how highly you think of yourselves and lowly you think of others. It was a joke about fortnite, and you protecting your racist boyfriend and sending me racist things sometimes I'd figure you'd know a thing or two about a joke. Just look at the way you're talking here, it's completely disgreguarding and of your or Spicy's actions when it was you both that escelated a seemingly jokeful conversation about fortnite and spicy saying the n-word 3-4 times.

Hypocrisy is a fatal flaw, but we all experience it once in our lifetime.
  • TheCorgi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 봄날
EX-SSRP Head Admin
EX-Teamspeak Head Admin

Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by TheCorgi.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

304 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf