• RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
The topic has been locked.

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861142

RedPowder wrote:
Racist
Is it an owner thing or You, EMP and chute always pop in stuff at the most random unexpected moments?
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861144

So spicy is racist and Corgi and other ts staff let him get away with it and Morgan gets a ban for making a joke ? You guys are fucking idiots for thinking you can take the high ground on this one, the only reason you banned Morgan was clearly to protect yourselves and it’s pretty pathetic tbh.

Unban him you mugs
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861145

Jack King Koff wrote:
So spicy is racist and Corgi and other ts staff let him get away with it and Morgan gets a ban for making a joke ? You guys are fucking idiots for thinking you can take the high ground on this one, the only reason you banned Morgan was clearly to protect yourselves and it’s pretty pathetic tbh.

Unban him you mugs

"it was a joke unban pls" usually gets people nowhere. it wasnt a joke in my eyes nor spicy's nor most of the other staff members. He broke many other rules, and even if it was to "save us" why would Spicy out himself like this and make a formal apology...? Why would I even throw myself under the bus like this if I didn't feel justified in my actions? Morgan did something wrong, and he needs to face the consequences of his actions without hiding behind Chute like a shield.
  • TheCorgi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 봄날
  • Thanks received: 384
EX-SSRP Head Admin
EX-Teamspeak Head Admin

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861147

TheCorgi wrote:
Jack King Koff wrote:

Unban him you mugs

"it was a joke unban pls" usually gets people nowhere. it wasnt a joke in my eyes nor spicy's nor most of the other staff members. He broke many other rules, and even if it was to "save us" why would Spicy out himself like this and make a formal apology...? Why would I even throw myself under the bus like this if I didn't feel justified in my actions? Morgan did something wrong, and he needs to face the consequences of his actions without hiding behind Chute like a shield.

The only reason you have thrown yourself under the bus is because there is proof that you was allowing others to be racist, I bet if you guys took what Morgan said as a joke spicy wouldn’t be apologising and none of this would be known, but you decided to ban him and thus releasing that he would tell others so spicy decided to apologise.

I’m just going off what it looks like to me, I wasn’t there so all the only information I have about the situation was gathered from this thread, this is my opinion on the situation with the information provided
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861148

TheCorgi wrote:
Jack King Koff wrote:

Unban him you mugs

Corgi, I made a joke and nobody thought anything of it until 10 minutes later you start accusing me and quote, called me a "Shitty Person" and that I was blackmailing Spicy and Recording TS3 even though Spicy literally states here he knew the situation was that I had permission yet that was still in the ban reason. Stop protecting people using the N-word, your boyfriend, and Spicy. You're acting like I'm a convict, I literally could give a shit about causing a bad time for anyone on here, hell I rarely come on but once or twice a week. "In your eyes, in the other staffs eyes", you're talking from one perspective here and that's one you've forced upon them. Whatever happened to discussing the situation before putting out a lengthy ban? None of you came to me to discuss this like adults, instead you behaved like children.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fred Wroolie

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861149

@Morgan - Your ban on TS has been lifted however Max/Tyler or both will talk to you about the situation that occurred so we can look into preventing this from happening again.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861158

Morgan wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
Morgan wrote:
Permanently banned on Teamspeak now by you for blackmailing when I'm pretty sure you understood it was a joke when I said I want a fortnite battle pass in return for "protection". Recording your racism was perfectly within my right according to Chuteuk. A permanent ban without even a discussion about what you were charging me with is also pretty harshly going against the ethos, let alone racism.

The sad thing was is that you guys felt that since i'm no longer a member of Staff on the Teamspeak and you weren't taking kindly to me for whatever reason Corgi was getting mad that you felt you all could step over me like that. Lost a lot of respect.

I know that this comment was made to stir shit up, but you're not going to be unbanned. Recording Teamspeak is not allowed under ANY circumstances. Sure Chute asked you to, for what reason I will not say, but it is invalid evidence. And to hang something like that in Spicy's face (taunting him with demotion) over irl money. You say it is a joke now because you got in trouble for it. When anyone says "ahh man, it was just a joke pls unban" they normally don't get unbanned. It was wrong of you to do that in any sort of way.

Hopefully you realize now that Chute isn't going to save you from anything anymore. You've brought yourself into this mess. Blackmailing is against the rules, as is recording TS. Good day, Mr. Morgan.
Sorry to interupt but you can record TS if it is a clear rulebreak, read the ts3 repprt abuse template thanks

Allow me to point out...

4 - Recording: You cannot record users of this TeamSpeak server under any circumstance without their permission.

Link: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/general-d...142-ts3-server-rules

Once again just like I said you are omitting facts, I clearly told you, Spicy, Getzco, and DuckRevoe that I was told by Chuteuk himself that you are allowed to record for personal use. Regardless of whatever rule you'd like to bring up, I was directed by the Community Team to clamp down on Racism because evidently You cannot do that yourself.

Not gonna lie dude, really sad how you not want to throw all of us under the bus for saying the n-word, but only a week ago you were saying it yourself, as well as playing a a soundboard of someone yelling the n-word.

Sadly I wasn’t given permissions to record teamspeak from the community team so I don’t have any evidence. But I assure you Tyler and EMP could EASILY point out a few times that the two of us have said the n-word in ts.

Stop being a hypocrite acting like the reincarnation of Christ, and pretending that you’ve never done anything wrong lol.

I literally did nothing to you but you decide to shit all over me in this post. You honestly disgust me, get a grip Morgan.
  • Getzco
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 299

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861159

Getzco wrote:
Morgan wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
Morgan wrote:
Permanently banned on Teamspeak now by you for blackmailing when I'm pretty sure you understood it was a joke when I said I want a fortnite battle pass in return for "protection". Recording your racism was perfectly within my right according to Chuteuk. A permanent ban without even a discussion about what you were charging me with is also pretty harshly going against the ethos, let alone racism.

The sad thing was is that you guys felt that since i'm no longer a member of Staff on the Teamspeak and you weren't taking kindly to me for whatever reason Corgi was getting mad that you felt you all could step over me like that. Lost a lot of respect.

I know that this comment was made to stir shit up, but you're not going to be unbanned. Recording Teamspeak is not allowed under ANY circumstances. Sure Chute asked you to, for what reason I will not say, but it is invalid evidence. And to hang something like that in Spicy's face (taunting him with demotion) over irl money. You say it is a joke now because you got in trouble for it. When anyone says "ahh man, it was just a joke pls unban" they normally don't get unbanned. It was wrong of you to do that in any sort of way.

Hopefully you realize now that Chute isn't going to save you from anything anymore. You've brought yourself into this mess. Blackmailing is against the rules, as is recording TS. Good day, Mr. Morgan.
Sorry to interupt but you can record TS if it is a clear rulebreak, read the ts3 repprt abuse template thanks

Allow me to point out...

4 - Recording: You cannot record users of this TeamSpeak server under any circumstance without their permission.

Link: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/general-d...142-ts3-server-rules

Once again just like I said you are omitting facts, I clearly told you, Spicy, Getzco, and DuckRevoe that I was told by Chuteuk himself that you are allowed to record for personal use. Regardless of whatever rule you'd like to bring up, I was directed by the Community Team to clamp down on Racism because evidently You cannot do that yourself.

Not gonna lie dude, really sad how you not want to throw all of us under the bus for saying the n-word, but only a week ago you were saying it yourself, as well as playing a a soundboard of someone yelling the n-word.

Sadly I wasn’t given permissions to record teamspeak from the community team so I don’t have any evidence. But I assure you Tyler and EMP could EASILY point out a few times that the two of us have said the n-word in ts.

Stop being a hypocrite acting like the reincarnation of Christ, and pretending that you’ve never done anything wrong lol.

I literally did nothing to you but you decide to shit all over me in this post. You honestly disgust me, get a grip Morgan.

True story, there's a well known recording out there of him saying it.
  • Justintxz
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 219
The following user(s) said Thank You: Getzco, TheCorgi

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861160

Is morgan just fuckin with everyone or does he not realise he is a hypocrite
  • Xeronise
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • sadboys best gang ♿♿
  • Thanks received: 1539
The following user(s) said Thank You: Getzco, spodermon

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861165

Who tf gives a shit words are words.

Staff gets triggered when you mention the country of Niger yet mods and admins call people fags all the time so who gives a shit double standards have existed since before I joined this community and will be in it long after I leave it so who cares.
  • A Sloth
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • “I am proud of you Sloth” -Chummy
  • Thanks received: 235

#Raeker4CO

“so I'll just say what Chummy would say: I'm proud of you bud” -Raeker 2k17

Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by A Sloth.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861166

You don’t know how satisfying this all is to read lul.
  • SoraJS
  • Legendary Member
  • Capsule Corp.
  • Thanks received: 625
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay, catboy sven ツ

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861167

SoraJS wrote:
You don’t know how satisfying this all is to read lul.
can I talk to you? please add me for a moment
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861171

Look who it is. @SoraJS
It's old man Sora back from the dead from once he came!
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861193

Nafe wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
can i get an apology for you screaming out racism and typing out racist things in my discord

This is exactly what I fucking mean lol, zarp staff all wear a mask.
it's not like I have a choice do I

I mean if I talked IG like I do to you on discord I'd get demoted instantly lmfao

OT: This topic is a prime example of why you should just apologise in private. Shows more sincerity and less chance of a shitstorm, which we're seeing right now.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by SorIe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861194

Nafe wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
can i get an apology for you screaming out racism and typing out racist things in my discord

This is exactly what I fucking mean lol, zarp staff all wear a mask.

not all of em
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e

Formal Apology 6 years 1 month ago #861196

• The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder