Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Regarding the new owners

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #751243

TheAp4ch3 wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
TheAp4ch3 wrote:
Alright boys, you heard what they said, we've never seen them work as owners so we should give em a chance.

Btw, my mom would like to apply for Community Manager, she doesn't know how to turn on the PC but I do that for her, I hope she gets accepted since you guys never saw her work as a Community Manager, because on ZARP, everyone deserves a chance right?

There were better options, there were far better options, but it's not about good options anymore. It's not about whats best for a server apparently.

You're right, I don't give a fuck about deathrun, but for 4 years, I always came to this forum, and I still care.

Let's take a trip down memory lane and see what happens the last time, someone got an incredibly high rank really quick, that certain person was a staff member on ONE server and was chosen to be a Community Manager, against all odds, somehow (Don't think it was a 100% real vote but whatever) he became Community Manager (wasn't really qualified but the people for that particular gamemode thought otherwise), and had to adapt and play on every server. What happened then? :)

You telling me there were better choises?
If you were so good at picking owners, your community that you tried to start would probably be running damn well by now if you did...

Oh yeah, because it was the staff that "gave up" on the server. Of course!

But no I definitely agree, there was totally no other choice than making someone owner who has low activity and no idea of coding, I'm obviously just doing this to get the good old Minecraft server back.

Dude minecraft making a return #apache for MC OWNER
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
The topic has been locked.

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #751244

spodermon wrote:
Xuecs Payne wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:
Xuecs Payne wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:
I'm still lost why people are complaining about this promotion. When Max and myself got TTT owner I was only mod for 1 week and had no developmental experience. Max could develop but not very well compared to now. A lack of development experience or a premature promotion is not always a bad thing, look at me and Max with TTT, went from being the lowest rank server to second most popular.

All I ask is that you give them time to prove their worth to the community.
Because TTT was already at 0 players so whatever you did wouldnt affect anyone : )

TTT was fucked, Cap + Max took the server, and sorted that fucker out, now is the second highest ranked server in this community. Cap clearly stated where they started and experience, and now look at them both and TTT.
Again, Max and Captin had nothing to lose. The server was already dead so even if they fucked it up it wouldnt make much of a difference. Deathrun still has some dedicated players and taking such risks will end up killing it.

honestly i have to jump in here, after 1 update that (might) be dissapointing, maybe even a little it won't inmidiatly effect the 'dedicated players' They HAVE to try and test out and explore and find out player's interrests and their developing skill. TTT did still have dedicated players it wasnt in short 'fucked' a few people played it, and yes max and captin did a great fucking job. But who says sarah and annie can't do the same? Who says sarah and annie are on their own? they have fellow developers to help them and assist them in their new found journey. Im sure they'll do a fantastic job on the deathrun server. And the deathrun server will surely grow. Deathrun is not dead, it even is more alive then since i was staff for an avarage 20+ people a day.

Im really sorry but your point is invalid
Well then we will have to wait and see. But if the server does indeed die u are all gonna be proven wrong.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #751246

ParaMontana wrote:
This is why you weren't chosen polsee due to you not having times to come to meetings very often,
we have to many bad expierences with deathrun owners not even showing up to their own meetings
I brought this forward to every body who had a hand in this vote and they all agreed we cannot have an owner that cannot attend meetings very often

I actually just quit my job, so I'm available on fridays again. But that is reasonable and I'm glad that you finally responded.
  • Polsee
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Pedo
  • Thanks received: 441

Ex-Deathrun Server Owner
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-Deathrun Section Moderator

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #751247

• ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #751251

TBH, they could have easily hit the delete button, like they had thought about
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #751254

I read all these comments and kind of wanna kill my self now
  • rudeboy
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 43

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #751255

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

We'll play the waiting game.
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e
The following user(s) said Thank You: RFlex

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #751318

ParaMontana wrote:
TheAp4ch3 wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
TheAp4ch3 wrote:
Alright boys, you heard what they said, we've never seen them work as owners so we should give em a chance.

Btw, my mom would like to apply for Community Manager, she doesn't know how to turn on the PC but I do that for her, I hope she gets accepted since you guys never saw her work as a Community Manager, because on ZARP, everyone deserves a chance right?

There were better options, there were far better options, but it's not about good options anymore. It's not about whats best for a server apparently.

You're right, I don't give a fuck about deathrun, but for 4 years, I always came to this forum, and I still care.

Let's take a trip down memory lane and see what happens the last time, someone got an incredibly high rank really quick, that certain person was a staff member on ONE server and was chosen to be a Community Manager, against all odds, somehow (Don't think it was a 100% real vote but whatever) he became Community Manager (wasn't really qualified but the people for that particular gamemode thought otherwise), and had to adapt and play on every server. What happened then? :)

You telling me there were better choises?
If you were so good at picking owners, your community that you tried to start would probably be running damn well by now if you did...

Oh yeah, because it was the staff that "gave up" on the server. Of course!

But no I definitely agree, there was totally no other choice than making someone owner who has low activity and no idea of coding, I'm obviously just doing this to get the good old Minecraft server back.

Dude minecraft making a return #apache for MC OWNER

EXACTLY DUDE
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #751328

Make DR the state it was back in 2014-15 and I'll reapply back for staff
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by KapiJam.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Polsee, Bazaraxe, SarahAnne

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #751438

I would like to state that I have an AS level in both ICT and Computer Science. Therefore I have experience with databases/servers and can code. I can also understand Lua and find any bugs.

As for my activity this week, I am aware it was shit. I was working all week and only have Thursday and Friday off. Thursday was spent doing everything I haven't been able to do over the past week (because of work) which included personal issues. Friday was then when I got all my activity. I understand it looks bad, but please don't judge before you know the full story.
  • SarahAnne
  • Legendary Member
  • Best Ex Deathrun Owner
  • Thanks received: 228

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #751446

I never expected this post to create so much drama it's interesting to each it all unfold but what I hate is people bringing genders into this I would like to think that the decision of the owners wasn't based on genders more based on experience in staffing but some of you guys never seize to amaze me with your stupidity calling each others woman haters

PLEASE DO'NT BRING GENDERS INTO THIS
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #751448

MageJamy wrote:
I never expected this post to create so much drama it's interesting to each it all unfold but what I hate is people bringing genders into this I would like to think that the decision of the owners wasn't based on genders more based on experience in staffing but some of you guys never seize to amaze me with your stupidity calling each others woman haters

you saying that will just make it worse because thats how it works
  • Scum
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hi
  • Thanks received: 154
Haha mate your so baaAAA... (dies)
yeah im bad too..

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #751450

Scum wrote:
MageJamy wrote:

you saying that will just make it worse because thats how it works
If it does I will just get raeker to lock this
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #751541

FYI anyone in this thread who actually thinks we give two shits about your shitty ass option on this must think pretty high of themselves. I'm just here to let you know I give zero fucks about what ever you idiots think and I never will so stop wasting your time posting nobody will ever care about what you think so if you don't like how shit works GTFO, because we don't care about losers who just want to cause shit. Talk crap with no reasoning and ability to back it up. To all the people in this thread who actually expressed an actual thought out opinion(I saw Polsee and pretty much that's it) and not just some meme shit about the server going to die. I hope your questions were answered and if you have any other concerns please feel free to ask. For pretty much everyone else (who was just shitposting - you know who you are) you're wasting your time posting you know nothing or are too stupid to be able to reason and if this is how you protest change you might as well leave now, because the people who actually have the knowledge and the years of experiences to do something.

TDLR: stop whining nobody gives a fuck about your negative opinion unless you have the brain capacity to be able to present any reasoning behind it. Especially you Smo I know for a fact nobody ever cares what you have to say about it.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by TheXnator. Reason: grammar
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, _Max, Clarky, TheXnator, Raeker and 2 more...

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #751625

Jesus, some real burn right there ^^
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1431
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender
The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP, Raeker

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #751865

Tyler Durden wrote:
Jesus, some real burn right there ^^

Thats basically what I was thinking while typing that.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

181 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf