Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Regarding the new owners

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #750479

THIS WILL BE DISCUSSING PREVIOUS OWNERS I HAVE NO INTENT OF CAUSING TROUBLE I JUST NEED A COMPARISON

I personally have nothing against the two owners I do actually respect them but I don't agree with their promotion to owner. These are my reasons why.

For someone to be promoted to owner I would expect them to be constantly adding or editing the server they could be adding new ranks, new swep's anything the server wants, personally I have seen Jack shit happen to the server since you know who went out with a bang sure Dezmond did add stuff some stuff I like but he hasn't added that much in comparison to P. Back when P was HA he was adding to the server through biwix and this is what I would expect the head admins to do to get promoted not just get promoted because they can I haven't seen Annie or Shara add anything or do anything to warrant such a promotion I see why dezmond got a promotion as he worked his balls of but I haven't seen Annie or S.Annie do anything and I kinda dissapointed me.

Secondly promoting from a super admin straight to owner I don't believe should be done as a staff member should show their dedication and trust by getting head admin as there is a big change between head admin and super admin and super admin to owner is a very big jump.
(S.Annie I don't have anything against you)

From what I have seen neither if these two deserve a promotion not saying they shouldn't be owner but they really need to work hard for owner not just happen to be lead team when a previous owner resigns

Anyway I do congratulate the both of you

Thank you for reading (this probably didn't make sense but it did in my head)
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.
The topic has been locked.

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #750480

Shara?

S.Annie?

Who the fuck?

:silly:
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #750482

SSRP owners needed
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #750483

nah m8 new fucking swords going to be fucking great
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #750484

It's ok it's dead already :woohoo:

DiggerDR forever ez ez gets updated whenever it's necessary
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bhavya Shah

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #750485

CrankyBot wrote:
Shara?

S.Annie?

Who the fuck?

:silly:
I do English much good you as well English?
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #750503

I am aware that the jump from SA to SO is massive. I wasn't expecting to get owner tonight, honestly. But that doesn't mean we are going to let the server down. We are going to try our damn best to pull this out of the ground. We already have a bunch of ideas bouncing around, and help from the community. Which, by the way, we are very thankful for <3

As for new swords: No xD
  • SarahAnne
  • Legendary Member
  • Best Ex Deathrun Owner
  • Thanks received: 228
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annie Moonise

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #750511

SarahAnne wrote:
I am aware that the jump from SA to SO is massive. I wasn't expecting to get owner tonight, honestly. But that doesn't mean we are going to let the server down. We are going to try our damn best to pull this out of the ground. We already have a bunch of ideas bouncing around, and help from the community. Which, by the way, we are very thankful for <3

Yeah no offence the server was already down before this event but now the server has just died a very quick painful death
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #750512

A Good Pianist wrote:
It's ok it's dead already :woohoo:

DiggerDR forever ez ez gets updated whenever it's necessary
damn straight
  • redacted
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Valar Morghulis
  • Thanks received: 441
Ex Murder Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin x3
Ex Prophunt Admin
Ex TTT Moderator

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #750513

Well, this is coming out from my own opinion.

Deathrun needed an owner (2 is fine either way).
Now that Deathrun has the owners everyone is procrastinating due to the fact of their lack of experience from others.
I feel like the latter of yous are jumping to the conclusion way too quickly presuming that this was a major flop.
You lot have not seen these two do their duties yet so why are you quick to judge it will fail?
Give it a week or two for crying out loud, I'm pretty sure I thought I'd flop as a TTT & PH Super Admin but hey I'm still here!
Sure there may have been other candidates for the role but you lot seem to ignore the fact this was decided upon by the community team (as all other server owners have been) so for now we're all having to put our trust in these two to bring deathrun up to a good standard and favourable in our community.

All I will say is Annie & Sarah - Good luck, don't let the pressure or complaints get to you and I hope everything works out! :side:
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: SarahAnne, Annie Moonise

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #750515

A Good Pianist wrote:
SarahAnne wrote:

Yeah no offence the server was already down before this event but now the server has just died a very quick painful death

what are you on about
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #750518

Studio Banter wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
SarahAnne wrote:

what are you on about

Me? Me I'm on about how deathrun is worse now then it has been ever cus with past owners they knew how to add things to a server but some were lazy but the new ones are just simply incapable of being owners as they don't even know what they are doing so IT'S NOW A DEAD SERVER
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #750522

A Good Pianist wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
SarahAnne wrote:

what are you on about

Me? Me I'm on about how deathrun is worse now then it has been ever cus with past owners they knew how to add things to a server but some were lazy but the new ones are just simply incapable of being owners as they don't even know what they are doing so IT'S NOW A DEAD SERVER

stfu, it's not dead like old TTT
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Studio Banter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SarahAnne, Annie Moonise, Raeker

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #750523

Studio Banter wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
SarahAnne wrote:

what are you on about

just accept the truth all zarp care about is ssrp and its clearly reflected with this situatuon
  • redacted
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Valar Morghulis
  • Thanks received: 441
Ex Murder Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin x3
Ex Prophunt Admin
Ex TTT Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #750524

oof
  • Hey its Alex
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex- Deathrun HA, Ex-TTT Admin x2, Ex-Surf Mod
  • Thanks received: 460

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #750525

Studio Banter wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
SarahAnne wrote:

what are you on about

exfuckingcuse me?
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #750526

Studio Banter wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
SarahAnne wrote:

what are you on about

It will be and it will be worse completely dead end of discussion
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #750527

Dom12887 wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
SarahAnne wrote:

what are you on about

just accept the truth all zarp care about is ssrp and its clearly reflected with this situatuon

your comment clearly reflects how whiny you are
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #750530

I don't fully agree with the choices, however, Sarah i know for a fact wants to improve the server, that's all well and good, but i hope it doesn't end the same as the last, with stuff slowly grinding the a halt.

Deathrun needs a lot of work, server end and content end, the last owner had good ideas, however failed for execution.

Hopefully, Sarah and Annie, can pull Deathrun back, learn the shit quick, and keep going at with executing the ideas they have.

Good luck to them both, Have fun with the console, it is utter aids.
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580

Regarding the new owners 6 years 6 months ago #750532

A Good Pianist wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
SarahAnne wrote:

what are you on about

It will be and it will be worse completely dead end of discussion

Deathrun gets a daily surplus of around 20 players. How is that even dead. Check your statistics before you fucking end of discussion me
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

124 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun