Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Chris' report of abuse

Chris' report of abuse 9 years 8 months ago #62799

TheGamerGuy wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
Blazer wrote:
TheGamerGuy wrote:
It's so funny in a way, because the person who is reporting Chris, actually posted Swastikas at the fountain yesterday.

Anyway, I do feel like 20 minute jail time is a little extreme for the situation, but Blazer I am going to have to say <strong>-Support</strong>, in this situation I am thinking of Chris as a normal admin, not as a Community Manager or a Super Admin, my personal opinion is that YOU broke the rules not Chris. So the "symbol" you made last night, the TOU rule you broke apparantly, and this. Well, I stay with a <strong>-Support </strong>, and it will probably stay like that.

Now treating Chris as a CM/SA, just because he is a high rank doesn't mean he will get away, that applys with a lot of people Crocodile.

Hopefully this is my only comment I have to make on this post.

<strong>- The Gamer Guy</strong>

EDIT:

I totally agree with Exrobite and Chester.

Yeah, you're right, it is funny how uneducated/uninformed and misinformed of this you are.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Hypocrite

Thank you for that search Exrobite.

But I think Blazer has taken it too far.

Calling me uneducated.... I find that extremely disrespectful, I may be a child but you have no reason to of posted that.

Just remember that I did try and act nice on this post. And now your complaining about me when you are reporting Chris. To be honest I am uninformed of what's going on in your mind. At least I am caring for a friend, and it wouldn't even matter if he was my friend or not, MY OPINION IS <strong>-Support</strong> .

- The Gamer Guy

And yet again I am going to inform you that I don't want to have to post more things than I need to. Any other things to say before I forgot about this post?

Read again what I said please, I said and I quote: "how uneducated/uninformed and misinformed of this you are."

"This" meaning the swastika in particular
You were flying around while I was talking to a few admins how could you possibly have gotten a clear view
of what was going on.
  • Blazer
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The things you own end up owning you.
  • Thanks received: 37
If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Blazer.
The topic has been locked.

Chris' report of abuse 9 years 8 months ago #62802

Blazer wrote:
TheGamerGuy wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
Blazer wrote:
TheGamerGuy wrote:
It's so funny in a way, because the person who is reporting Chris, actually posted Swastikas at the fountain yesterday.

Anyway, I do feel like 20 minute jail time is a little extreme for the situation, but Blazer I am going to have to say <strong>-Support</strong>, in this situation I am thinking of Chris as a normal admin, not as a Community Manager or a Super Admin, my personal opinion is that YOU broke the rules not Chris. So the "symbol" you made last night, the TOU rule you broke apparantly, and this. Well, I stay with a <strong>-Support </strong>, and it will probably stay like that.

Now treating Chris as a CM/SA, just because he is a high rank doesn't mean he will get away, that applys with a lot of people Crocodile.

EDIT:

Yeah, you're right, it is funny how uneducated/uninformed and misinformed of this you are.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Hypocrite

Thank you for that search Exrobite.

But I think Blazer has taken it too far.

Calling me uneducated.... I find that extremely disrespectful, I may be a child but you have no reason to of posted that.

Just remember that I did try and act nice on this post. And now your complaining about me when you are reporting Chris. To be honest I am uninformed of what's going on in your mind. At least I am caring for a friend, and it wouldn't even matter if he was my friend or not, MY OPINION IS <strong>-Support</strong> .

- The Gamer Guy

And yet again I am going to inform you that I don't want to have to post more things than I need to. Any other things to say before I forgot about this post?

Read again what I said please, I said and I quote: "how uneducated/uninformed and misinformed of this you are."

"This" meaning the swastika in particular
You were flying around while I was talking to a few admins how could you possibly have gotten a clear view
of what was going on.

What do you mean flying around. I believe it was me and Silisio talking to you.
Gamerguy, I'm sure blazer didn't mean it. But Chris has taken it too far, we're just mad how Chris has exceeded amount of warnings that can result in a demotion, and nothing has been done about it, and nothing will happen. Since Chris is needed in the zarp community.

I do now understand the thing about the warnings. (Thank you DarthVader for originally telling me) but apart from the fact he is a community manager I know think something has to be done.
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

Chris' report of abuse 9 years 8 months ago #62807

I am sorry Exrobite, I am new to this place but i cna only say that you look liek someone who is just wanting to look good in front of someone else or because you like him and you dont care if he do something wrong
We call that Kissing Asses here in the Netherlands
kussen ezels

Sorry I dont meen to be rude, excuse my languag :(
  • Johnny_Cash
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer

Chris' report of abuse 9 years 8 months ago #62808

Please. Stop. Posting. These huge quotes. We know who you guys are talking to, no need to make quotes that take up the entire screen.

As for Chris, he was a role model for me for the most part (together with Smallville) when I started out moderating TTT. As I don't play SSRP all that often and I've never heard about the hate surrounding Chris (I believe people call this either ignorance or just simply not having heard it), I can't really judge all that much.

As far as I can see, Chris followed standard procedures for punishing a rulebreaker. If you don't like the rules, there's a suggestion forum for a reason. Suggest a rulechange and see your dream rules crumble down. Thank you.

PS. pls dun hurt me.

EDIT:Johnny_Cash wrote:
I am sorry Exrobite, I am new to this place but i cna only say that you look liek someone who is just wanting to look good in front of someone else or because you like him and you dont care if he do something wrong
kussen ezels

Sorry I dont meen to be rude, excuse my languag :(

"kussen ezels" makes no sense. I think you mean "ezels kussen". Also, this doesn't translate to "kissing asses", it translates to "Kissing donkeys". Just a little grammar/spelling nazi moment.

pls dun hurt me, again
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Thanks received: 374
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by LightArrowsEXE.

Chris' report of abuse 9 years 8 months ago #62818

Blazer, You might wanne read the rules before you report a community manager, you said in a picture you cannot have a weapon out in the public,

Well bro, you can walk fucking unlimited years with a rpg in your hands without getting arrested ! unless a cop stops you and checks you for weapons, than the cop has to use /me subjects to search you for illegal weapons, move = Arrest

what you probably dint do, because you said, you automaticly get wanted for possesion of illegaly weaponary.. ofcourse but you you dint check him and or even try and take it off him so you cannot arrest chris !!

you should of told chris stand still and than done /me subjects to search you for illegal weapons.. if he than ran away, you could of arrested him, but not just because he had a gun out !! same thing about my recent people i got banned, i had a gun out all the time and i was shooting in the air and they kept arresting me, i am allowed to shoot and or hold my gun out whenever i want and where i want ! if you dont belive me they got banned for doing it !

check the thread than.. so you can see it yourselfe that you are allowed to hold a gun in the public !

www.zarpgaming.com/index.php/4-report-abuse/38373-the-4-friends

Topic Should Be Closed !!

+ Support For Chris
- Support For Blazer <-- You should read the rules
  • StookiTV
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Proud Member of ZARP
  • Thanks received: 86
Watch my streams @
Sub to my Youtube @ www.youtube.com/c/StookiTV
Save money @ www.g2a.com/r/stookitv

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

Chris' report of abuse 9 years 8 months ago #62821

mysticz wrote:
you can walk fucking unlimited years with a rpg in your hands without getting arrested !

I beg ya fokken pardon, w0t?
  • Blazer
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Blazer. Reason: w0t

Chris' report of abuse 9 years 8 months ago #62822

kussen ezels

Ok, let's take a time out here. I do like Chris, I think he is a good guy, does that mean I can't defend my friend? I'm no kiss ass, trust me, I'm the last person you'd see kissing ass. I wouldn't go near those flea-ridden animals with a 50 foot pole.

Your post contributed nothing, and I don't know why you chose to attack me directly.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
The following user(s) said Thank You: DarthVader

Chris' report of abuse 9 years 8 months ago #62830

Exrobite wrote:
Blazer wrote:
TheGamerGuy wrote:

EDIT:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Hypocrite

lmgtfy.com/?q=Kissass
  • Blazer
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Chris' report of abuse 9 years 8 months ago #62835

Blazer wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
Blazer wrote:
TheGamerGuy wrote:

EDIT:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Hypocrite

lmgtfy.com/?q=Kissass

• exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
The following user(s) said Thank You: BigNoobUsername

Chris' report of abuse 9 years 8 months ago #62840

Blocked wrote:
I didn't want to get involved in this shitstorm, but I don't see how calling Exrobite an ass kisser is contributing to this thread in any way, does that mean that anyone that attempts to defend Chris is an ass kisser? is that how it's gonna be? agree with me or you're an ass kisser? that doesn't seem right to me, all Exrobite is trying to do is share his opinion and his point of view, and defend his friend at the same time, and he is contributing to this thread in a good way, and handing out good points, and instead of trying to reply to his point, or try to show any flaw in his PoV, you're calling him an ass kisser, that is not helping your case at all.

I don't need help for my case, I also didn't see how Exro calling me a hypocrite would contribute either,
far as I can see he's just boosting his post count with useless posts such as the one above this.
  • Blazer
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Chris' report of abuse 9 years 8 months ago #62842

Blazer wrote:
Blocked wrote:
I didn't want to get involved in this shitstorm, but I don't see how calling Exrobite an ass kisser is contributing to this thread in any way, does that mean that anyone that attempts to defend Chris is an ass kisser? is that how it's gonna be? agree with me or you're an ass kisser? that doesn't seem right to me, all Exrobite is trying to do is share his opinion and his point of view, and defend his friend at the same time, and he is contributing to this thread in a good way, and handing out good points, and instead of trying to reply to his point, or try to show any flaw in his PoV, you're calling him an ass kisser, that is not helping your case at all.

I don't need help for my case, I also didn't see how Exro calling me a hypocrite would contribute either,
far as I can see he's just boosting his post count with useless posts such as the one above this.

At this point, after being called a kissass countless times, and getting slated for my opinion, I feel this thread has deteriorated far beyond salvaging, and that video was just a "thank you" for your uplifting, helpful comment.

"Blazer is credit to team!"
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man

Chris' report of abuse 9 years 8 months ago #62845

Exrobite wrote:
Blazer wrote:
Blocked wrote:

At this point, after being called a kissass countless times, and getting slated for my opinion, I feel this thread has deteriorated far beyond salvaging, and that video was just a "thank you" for your uplifting, helpful comment.

You can't count to 2 then ?
Please refrain from posting on my thread.
  • Blazer
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Chris' report of abuse 9 years 8 months ago #62846

Blazer wrote:

Anyone is welcome to post here.

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/general-d...-to-the-resignations
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Chris.

Chris' report of abuse 9 years 8 months ago #62847

Blazer wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
Blazer wrote:
Blocked wrote:

May I point out that you don't have access to my private messages on steam.

I'm sorry, am I crushing your arguments too hard? Want me to go easy? :evil:
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man

Chris' report of abuse 9 years 8 months ago #62848

Chris wrote:
Blazer wrote:

Anyone is welcome to post here.

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/18-drama-...to-the-resignations#

He is posting useless posts.
  • Blazer
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Chris' report of abuse 9 years 8 months ago #62850

Exrobite wrote:
Blazer wrote:
Exrobite wrote:
Blazer wrote:
Blocked wrote:

May I point out that you don't have access to my private messages on steam.

I'm sorry, am I crushing your arguments too hard? Want me to go easy? :evil:

Hehe , good job, truly good job, m8.
Now please refrain from posting useless posts here, thank you.
  • Blazer
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Blazer.

Chris' report of abuse 9 years 8 months ago #62851

Your definition of useless and my definition of useless are two different things.

And please, for the love of god and all that is holy, please provide sufficient evidence that warrants a demotion or a warn or close this cesspool already.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man

Chris' report of abuse 9 years 8 months ago #62853

This thread has been reported by at least 5 members of the community because it has gone off topic and became a flame war rather than the original intended reason for the thread.
We will discuss the evidence with the community team at the next meeting, and those who have posted legitimate responses will be taken into consideration.

Thank you.
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5060
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tettra
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds

236 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127