• Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276
The topic has been locked.

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #782416

ImToppen wrote:
Yes cause im going to send my IP and my city postal code country and adress on this site, the proof is sent to the contact form where i trust it will be kept safe, also sent a pic of my ID to confirm my adress and name so he cant fake what he did. dont need to prove anything to you guys, all i need is to prove to the person who will handle this.

Hi ImToppen,

We have not yet received anything from you via the contact us. Perhaps try and send it again and reply back here when you have done it so I can confirm whether we have received.
  • _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #782481

_Max wrote:
ImToppen wrote:
Yes cause im going to send my IP and my city postal code country and adress on this site, the proof is sent to the contact form where i trust it will be kept safe, also sent a pic of my ID to confirm my adress and name so he cant fake what he did. dont need to prove anything to you guys, all i need is to prove to the person who will handle this.

Hi ImToppen,

We have not yet received anything from you via the contact us. Perhaps try and send it again and reply back here when you have done it so I can confirm whether we have received.

im on my phone now but when im home after school tomorrow ill be sure to send it again and if that doesnt work ill personally contact you on steam with the rest of the proof.
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder
  • Snapchat: Goran100
  • Thanks received: 58
Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #782854

Proof is sent again
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder
Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #783233

Bump, check evidence
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #783936

Bump
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

139 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
1/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf