Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781664

Jugger wrote:
YE THis happened over steam mot in the community dont involve the community just hit the report button instead of crying with a non community matter

Him threathening with ddos doxing over ingame punishments is a server issue. This didnt happen to me as much as it happend to Chienman aswell
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder
  • Snapchat: Goran100
  • Thanks received: 58
Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt
The topic has been locked.

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781668

ImToppen wrote:
Jugger wrote:
YE THis happened over steam mot in the community dont involve the community just hit the report button instead of crying with a non community matter

Him threathening with ddos doxing over ingame punishments is a server issue. This didnt happen to me as much as it happend to Chienman aswell

Yea, Jugger, what, your reply is stupid lmao what are you on about

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781678

You are humiliating yourself .
This is the rest of our convo for anyone who is still freaking out about this and hasnt figured out what is hapening. I didnt threaten chienman or this idiot. I was just kidding around with him and he decided he could put them out of context and make some shit out of it. I feel sorry for anyone who ever took this idiot seriously.
Attachments:
  • Kleenex
  • Fresh Boarder

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781679

• _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781701

Kleenex wrote:
This is the rest of our convo for anyone who is still freaking out about this and hasnt figured out what is hapening. I didnt threaten chienman or this idiot. I was just kidding around with him and he decided he could put them out of context and make some shit out of it. I feel sorry for anyone who ever took this idiot seriously.

Threathening people is a joke to you? Real funny yesyes. Its obvious that you dont want to show the real convo we had, and thats fine. Its been sent to the contact forum since its special info
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder
Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781789

I have our whole convo screenshotted dont bother lying any more you would just make yourself look like more of an idiot. Didnt threaten anyone it was clearly a joke you tried to post out of context thinking I wouldnt respond since im not active on forums ,stop trying to act tough online you pathetic lying shitbag.
  • Kleenex
  • Fresh Boarder

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781790

Kleenex wrote:
I have our whole convo screenshotted dont bother lying any more you would just make yourself look like more of an idiot. Didnt threaten anyone it was clearly a joke you tried to post out of context thinking I wouldnt respond since im not active on forums ,stop trying to act tough online you pathetic lying shitbag.

Well considering you are the one acting tough and apparently dont know how to speak to other people you should probably just stop. Because that childish behaviour will get you banned for sure lol
  • Keith Cozart
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781794

Svanzscape wrote:
ImToppen wrote:
Jugger wrote:

Yea, Jugger, what, your reply is stupid lmao what are you on about

How tf is it stupid its over steam just block him and report him its simple
  • Jugger
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 289

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781795

Kleenex wrote:
Not sure how valid this proof is since he cropped out the time of the screen shot in these but not in the fist one
  • Derpy Chespin
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 39

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781811

Had to shrink the screens on resize.com to be able to post them on here i can upload one with time if what you are saying is a valid doubt and I honestly dont know what to say to the smartass who called me childish on a post that is falsly framing me ,the likes of which have not been seen outside a kindergarten.
  • Kleenex
  • Fresh Boarder

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781814

This fucking kid is retarded lul (He got your name from steamid.io or some other shitty site)
  • ChikenGod
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • BiWx Vape still not implemented smh.
  • Thanks received: 271
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by ChikenGod.

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781818

Dude check my screens I actually told him I got them from there immediatly afterwards. He is just lying
  • Kleenex
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Kleenex.

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781819

Kleenex wrote:
Dude check my screens I actually told him I got them from there immediatly afterwards. He is just lying. I will post other screenshots just wait until i photoshop them
  • ChikenGod
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • BiWx Vape still not implemented smh.
  • Thanks received: 271

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781820

This has nothing to do with ZARP. Just block him. If he does publish your information in any zarp service then it will involve zarp.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781831

pretty rude to be honest however after reading 'Xuecs Payne' reply could you not have just blocked him? then again he did threaten Chienman which shouldnt be tolerated.
  • Mustang
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 13

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781837

Mustang wrote:
pretty rude to be honest however after reading 'Xuecs Payne' reply could you not have just blocked him? then again he did threaten Chienman which shouldnt be tolerated.

Its a steam problem and not a community problem? he is literally threathening Staff members about leaking their info if he doesnt get what he wants, so what should i do? all proof has been sent to the contact info so no need to worry about that.
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781843

So why exactly are YOU making this report if all he did is send you publicly available information which you knew was publicly available? Is the report about him threatening Chienman? If so he should probably make the report himself and actually provide proof because right now these seem to be empty claims and you are repeatedly lieing Toppen.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781844

ImToppen wrote:
Mustang wrote:

Its a steam problem and not a community problem? he is literally threathening Staff members about leaking their info if he doesnt get what he wants, so what should i do? all proof has been sent to the contact info so no need to worry about that.

True I just read xuecs comment and used that however i see what you mean and that behaviour is disguisting
  • Mustang
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 13

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781845

yxng asseater wrote:
So why exactly are YOU making this report if all he did is send you publicly available information which you knew was publicly available? Is the report about him threatening Chienman? If so he should probably make the report himself and actually provide proof because right now these seem to be empty claims and you are repeatedly lieing Toppen.
If I recall correctly Chienman sent me a picture yesterday proving what Kleenex has done. Note that I have not investigated the issue nor read the report properly, however I can give that picture when I get home. I don't know whether this report is fully valid (I have only heard what he's done rather than look at it myself) however Chienman does actually have proof.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781846

yxng asseater wrote:

My words are one thing but what the contact info i have sent is another. in those pictures i sent he threathens to "fuck me over" and then sends me my IP and adress.
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds

147 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf