Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781849

ImToppen wrote:
yxng asseater wrote:
So why exactly are YOU making this report if all he did is send you publicly available information which you knew was publicly available? Is the report about him threatening Chienman? If so he should probably make the report himself and actually provide proof because right now these seem to be empty claims and you are repeatedly lieing Toppen.

My words are one thing but what the contact info i have sent is another. in those pictures i sent he threathens to "fuck me over" and then sends me my IP and adress.
Ah my apologies then that is a clear threat makes sense now.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368
The topic has been locked.

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781850

i agree Goran Sherwany #SaveGoranSherwany
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781873

You people are just funny as fuck XD, just watching all of you lying and thinking anyone gives a shit and then stroking each others ego . Never threatened chienman or this idiot if you can get past all the spam and BS these idiots are spewing out and if theres still someone with a gram of brain left on zarp I hope you are laughing at this nonesense as much as me
  • Kleenex
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Kleenex.

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781876

And if I could find any adresses I would go meet each and every one of you and give you a hug, thats what you need most in your sad existence
  • Kleenex
  • Fresh Boarder

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781931

Kleenex wrote:
And if I could find any adresses I would go meet each and every one of you and give you a hug, thats what you need most in your sad existence

Maybe think before you post something as in my opinion this comes across creepy and something which shouldn't be posted online. I understand your trying to show your kind and stuff but this is kind of weird.
  • Mustang
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 13

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781934

Mustang wrote:
Kleenex wrote:

Maybe think before you post something as in my opinion this comes across creepy and something which shouldn't be posted online. I understand your trying to show your kind and stuff but this is kind of weird.

nononoo, he acts kind but he doesnt care to show the rest of the convo, and im happy for that as it contains my personal information, and the proof of him sending it all has been sent to the Zarp contact forum, this is for my safety as everyone cant see it but the people who handle this will be able todo so.
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder
  • Snapchat: Goran100
  • Thanks received: 58
Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781935

ImToppen wrote:
Mustang wrote:
Kleenex wrote:

nononoo, he acts kind but he doesnt care to show the rest of the convo, and im happy for that as it contains my personal information, and the proof of him sending it all has been sent to the Zarp contact forum, this is for my safety as everyone cant see it but the people who handle this will be able todo so.

yeah its good that you have sent it to zarp, he also comes across like he is forcing kindeness if you know what i mean. like it was just creepy he said "And if I could find any adresses I would go meet each and every one of you and give you a hug," see what I mean?
  • Mustang
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 13

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781939

ye he creepy
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder
Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781942

Mustang wrote:
ImToppen wrote:
Mustang wrote:
Kleenex wrote:

yeah its good that you have sent it to zarp, he also comes across like he is forcing kindeness if you know what i mean. like it was just creepy he said "And if I could find any adresses I would go meet each and every one of you and give you a hug," see what I mean?
now this just hurts if you read all of it it was clearly an insult....
  • ChikenGod
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • BiWx Vape still not implemented smh.
  • Thanks received: 271

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781943

Im dead XD autism has reached a new level.
  • Kleenex
  • Fresh Boarder

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781944

Kleenex wrote:
Im dead XD autism has reached a new level.
I would go meet each and every one of you and give you a hug, thats what you need most in your sad existence> I understand your trying to show your kind and stuff
  • ChikenGod
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • BiWx Vape still not implemented smh.
  • Thanks received: 271

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #781951

Bump: someone handle
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #782021

I :plussp: this.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • LucyLevi17
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex-PH Admin - SSRP mod
  • Thanks received: 176
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by LucyLevi17.

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #782028

Xuecs Payne wrote:
This has nothing to do with ZARP. Just block him. If he does publish your information in any zarp service then it will involve zarp.
Quite the opposite, smo and rhys got perm banned by para off SSRP for insulting Morgan over steam.
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #782075

-gets falsly reported and insulted even after disproving the the report
-calls the people who are still not getting that its been disproving and are still stroking their egos :autistic
-false reporter and abuser staff gets commended and you keep calling for my ban.
Welp you aren't the smartest lot are you?
Anyway the staff I wanted to know the truth messaged me insulting this nig nog and supporting me so idc keep me entertained boys
  • Kleenex
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Kleenex.

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #782207

Kleenex wrote:
-calls the people who are still not getting that its been disproving and are still stroking their egos :autistic
-false reporter and abuser staff gets commended and you keep calling for my ban.
Anyway the staff I wanted to know the truth messaged me insulting this nig nog and supporting me so idc keep me entertained boys

No need to respond more, my main proof has been sent to the contact info.

also pliz stop messaging me on steam with doss threats
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #782209

ImToppen wrote:
Kleenex wrote:

Stop being retarded send us the proof Whiney child, stop saying he threatens you without proof
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #782211

Ashur wrote:
ImToppen wrote:
Kleenex wrote:

Stop being retarded send us the proof Whiney child, stop saying he threatens you without proof

You are clapped
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #782219

Yes cause im going to send my IP and my city postal code country and adress on this site, the proof is sent to the contact form where i trust it will be kept safe, also sent a pic of my ID to confirm my adress and name so he cant fake what he did. dont need to prove anything to you guys, all i need is to prove to the person who will handle this.
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder

[CM Ban Request] The Great Kleenex 6 years 4 months ago #782346

bump, Handle.
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

236 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf