Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Announcing something + big change

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #716473

FluffyOP wrote:
DeathRazor213 wrote:
i'm not really sure how to reply right now,

I do acknowledge you guys's opinions if you think it is unhealthy, but i am doing what makes me happy and i do not think it is unhealthy, i see the valid points regarding suicide, this is nothing new for me as i have tried to end it before.

i do not care what others think, if they think i am making the wrong choice let them think, it is my choice and not theirs, it's my life and i control what i do in it their opinions and points are taken into consideration but will not change who i am and who i wish to be.

i am not good with wording my feelings and what i am thinking, if you think something i said doesn't make sense please try to make the best of it as it does make sense in my head, thank you for reading

~Sophia~
I will try to make this post as short as possible, for convenience sake.
I understand what you meant perfectly, not everyone can put their feelings into words flawlessly, you don't have to care what others think either.
And I am truly happy that you acknowledge some of the points I or some one else brought up.
But like I said in my previous long form post, everyone thinks they will happy or happier, but the sad truth is they almost never are.
I want to keep to my promise of wanting to keep this short so I will leave you with simple sentence that I came up with.
Don't sacrifice long term misery for short term happiness or clarity in your mind.
Also I have a suggestion for the future, instead of jumping straight to "SRS" or "HRT", just try cross dressing or use make up, anything really, to make yourself pass as a female and see the results, do you feel happier?

i have had friends treat me like a female for a while, after i told my dad and he treated me like a girl for a while it did make me feel alot happier and more at home, so to answer that, yes, it does make me feel happier, it makes me feel like i am myself
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'll always be the last one standing
  • Thanks received: 775

if a person who plays the piano is called a pianist why isn't a racer called a racist?

Weeaboos, Otakus and Anime are the side effects of nuclear radiaton

Login or register to post a reply.

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #716476

I see, well I don't know what else to say, I can't really be your therapist to delve into your thoughts and see if this would be the best decision for you, neither am I academically qualified for that.
Still, I would advise you to read up on this more and maybe even visit a therapist, they help in certain cases if you find the right one for you.
If you are going to, look for someone who specializes in this field, they will know much better then your average PsyD or Therapist.
I wish you all the luck buddy and I hope you make the right decision for yourself.
  • FluffyOP
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nade,Vitx,Aspect Simon&Hermoine,Plankton
  • Thanks received: 148
Ex-MC Owner and developer
Old, old Ex-SSRP staff
Ex-TS staff
Hermoine <3

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #716477

DeathRazor213 wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
DeathRazor213 wrote:

I do acknowledge you guys's opinions if you think it is unhealthy, but i am doing what makes me happy and i do not think it is unhealthy, i see the valid points regarding suicide, this is nothing new for me as i have tried to end it before.

i do not care what others think, if they think i am making the wrong choice let them think, it is my choice and not theirs, it's my life and i control what i do in it their opinions and points are taken into consideration but will not change who i am and who i wish to be.

i am not good with wording my feelings and what i am thinking, if you think something i said doesn't make sense please try to make the best of it as it does make sense in my head, thank you for reading

~Sophia~
I understand what you meant perfectly, not everyone can put their feelings into words flawlessly, you don't have to care what others think either.
And I am truly happy that you acknowledge some of the points I or some one else brought up.
But like I said in my previous long form post, everyone thinks they will happy or happier, but the sad truth is they almost never are.
I want to keep to my promise of wanting to keep this short so I will leave you with simple sentence that I came up with.
Don't sacrifice long term misery for short term happiness or clarity in your mind.
Also I have a suggestion for the future, instead of jumping straight to "SRS" or "HRT", just try cross dressing or use make up, anything really, to make yourself pass as a female and see the results, do you feel happier?

i have had friends treat me like a female for a while, after i told my dad and he treated me like a girl for a while it did make me feel alot happier and more at home, so to answer that, yes, it does make me feel happier, it makes me feel like i am myself
I partially agree with Fluffy here about the short term long term happiness thing. Lots of people turn suicidal or develop some sort of problem because of sex changes
But then again this is a Coming Out post not a post where we should be posting things that could potentially make Deathrazor feel shitty about this. Let her do her own thing i know this community id widely opinion based but i dont think it's needed to make her feel like she's mentally ill or unhealthy because shes different. I might not believe in the transgender thing but i dont think this is right of you guys.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sophia

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #716478

FluffyOP wrote:
I see, well I don't know what else to say, I can't really be your therapist to delve into your thoughts and see if this would be the best decision for you, neither am I academically qualified for that.
Still, I would advise you to read up on this more and maybe even visit a therapist, they help in certain cases if you find the right one for you.
If you are going to, look for someone who specializes in this field, they will know much better then your average PsyD or Therapist.
I wish you all the luck buddy and I hope you make the right decision for yourself.

thank you
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

if a person who plays the piano is called a pianist why isn't a racer called a racist?

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #716484

AyyLookItzGmad wrote:
DeathRazor213 wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
DeathRazor213 wrote:

~Sophia~

I partially agree with Fluffy here about the short term long term happiness thing. Lots of people turn suicidal or develop some sort of problem because of sex changes
But then again this is a Coming Out post not a post where we should be posting things that could potentially make Deathrazor feel shitty about this. Let her do her own thing i know this community id widely opinion based but i dont think it's needed to make her feel like she's mentally ill or unhealthy because shes different. I might not believe in the transgender thing but i don't think this is right of you guys.
So a couple things on this, firstly what you think forums are used for?
Opinions, discussions, talking, etc...
What I voiced was one of the above, if you make a public post on a forum, you better expect someone to reply, it does not matter what the person intended the thread to be.
Neither was my post in any way inflammatory, I rarely post something constructive, most of my posts are filled with memery, hate speech and just plain old shit.
I will give you an analogy and tell me if you think this is comparable situation.
I make a thread and I say "I hate blacks", can I just tell everyone to shut up and respect my opinion, that this is just an announcement, however far from it is from reality, now I get the analogy is quite an extreme one at that, but I hope you understand what I mean.
  • FluffyOP
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nade,Vitx,Aspect Simon&Hermoine,Plankton
  • Thanks received: 148
Ex-MC Owner and developer
Old, old Ex-SSRP staff
Ex-TS staff
Hermoine <3
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by FluffyOP.

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #716500

FluffyOP wrote:
AyyLookItzGmad wrote:
DeathRazor213 wrote:
FluffyOP wrote:
DeathRazor213 wrote:

~Sophia~

But then again this is a Coming Out post not a post where we should be posting things that could potentially make Deathrazor feel shitty about this. Let her do her own thing i know this community id widely opinion based but i dont think it's needed to make her feel like she's mentally ill or unhealthy because shes different. I might not believe in the transgender thing but i don't think this is right of you guys.
So a couple things on this, firstly what you think forums are used for?
Opinions, discussions, talking, etc...
What I voiced was one of the above, if you make a public post on a forum, you better expect someone to reply, it does not matter what the person intended the thread to be.
Neither was my post in any way inflammatory, I rarely post something constructive, most of my posts are filled with memery, hate speech and just plain old shit.
I will give you an analogy and tell me if you think this is comparable situation.
I make a thread and I say "I hate blacks", can I just tell everyone to shut up and respect my opinion, that this is just an announcement, however far from it is from reality, now I get the analogy is quite an extreme one at that, but I hope you understand what I mean.
I do understand and completely agree and notice all the downsides to a sex change. I just dont think its right thats all.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #716524

Why are mods camping new posts and deleting them, our freedom of speech is not accepted here?
Are you expecting to get love and attention only?
This is not the real world bud, what if somebody has a diferrent opinion than you irl, are you gonna silence them?
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 465

Made by Am1og
My other account
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muhammed Ali, spodermon, loxeo, Red_

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #716531

Marcooo wrote:
Why are mods camping new posts and deleting them, our freedom of speech is not accepted here?
This is not the real world bud, what if somebody has a diferrent opinion than you irl, are you gonna silence them?

Maybe act less like a fucking ass and maybe they won't get removed.
We have always had issues with your piss poor attitude. Make one of those posts again and you gonna sit out a day time out.
Last warning
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sophia, Kemi, GmodTrolla, Clarky, loxeo and 2 more...

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #716534

ParaMontana wrote:
Marcooo wrote:

Maybe act less like a fucking ass and maybe they won't get removed.
We have always had issues with your piss poor attitude. Make one of those posts again and you gonna sit out a day time out.
Last warning
Ok my poor attitude is not ok, but why did you delete my other post which had a valid opinion?
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 465

Made by Am1og
My other account

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #717606

i want to bump this topic back up for now and i want to thank Raeker for cleaning up the post a bit
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #717644

But my post also got deleted, what?
Anyways i love how people point out that after sex change you can have suicidal thoughts, well guess who causes them?

Its people like you guys who dont accept her because of her decisions. Maybe its worse versions of you guys, but in the end its all the same.

You guys say its unhealthy, yet you are the ones sitting on the pc for atleast 18 hours a day and call it a job. Open your eyes, solve your own problems and then judge other people for their decisions, because here's the thing: not everyone can be that brave.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #717647

the amount of keyboard warriors on this thread is insane
  • Muhammed Ali
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 780

certified
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Marcooo, Red_

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #717652

Nice man, brave of you to come out like that. If anyone ever gives you shit don't worry. ZARP has your back.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

Announcing something + big change 6 years 6 months ago #749496

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Failed drama attempt: Do it again ur banned
Good work boss this should stir up some drama *salute*
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Kemi.

Announcing something + big change 6 years 6 months ago #749507

lol what
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java

Announcing something + big change 6 years 6 months ago #749523

Goodluck with your hella big transition from man to woman, I would love a vagina but I'm a man

• Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8585
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java

Announcing something + big change 6 years 6 months ago #749527

Brave! Much respect for this huge step!
  • ibraaa
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 252

Announcing something + big change 6 years 6 months ago #749530

Look, me and you, we didn't really get along, but you sure have guts to say that. Gl

EDIT: I've been thinking.....God made you a male, but honestly if you want to become a female, okay, but still..
  • item
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 67
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by item.

Announcing something + big change 6 years 6 months ago #749751

looool he really revived the thread gj man
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368

Announcing something + big change 6 years 6 months ago #750157

Also, think about it longer. These kind of changes are a lot regretable.
  • item
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 67
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

270 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47