Plankton wrote:
Do you like guys or girls?

I am mostly attracted to girls but willing to give guys a chanse
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'll always be the last one standing
  • Thanks received: 775

if a person who plays the piano is called a pianist why isn't a racer called a racist?

Weeaboos, Otakus and Anime are the side effects of nuclear radiaton

Login or register to post a reply.

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #715445

Morgan wrote:
however removing a post because it offends someone seems a bit of a reach.

i don't mean to start any drama but i find you saying this a bit hypocritical, i do remember you having onion remove the butthurt report i posted because it offended you, at least onion said that the butthurt report offended you and that's why he removed them, so you saying this looks quite hypocritical to me

if you were not offended by the butthurt i retract this whole statement and blame onion for explaining properly :P
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

if a person who plays the piano is called a pianist why isn't a racer called a racist?

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #715456

Morgan wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
I have seen some pretty disgusting comments on here, such as some people calling it a “joke” or an “illness”.

I completely agree with it being disgusting and should be condemned that people would call this a joke, it's just insensitive and rude. However, calling it an "illness" isn't factually incorrect - it's known as "gender dysphoria" which is acknowledged as a mental illness according to the World Health Organization.
TheXnator wrote:
Remember though, I will be deleting anything that the few people who can’t seem to take this appropriately post which is disrespectful or transphobic in any way, of anything that Sophia takes offense to.

Anything disrespectful or transphobic is disgusting and definitely good on you for moderating that, however removing a post because it offends someone seems a bit of a reach.

No offense but a number of times you asked me to remove a post because you got offended by it.

How ever i am guilty of it my self i remove posts if it offends me and often find a way to fit it within TOU. # corruption

banter
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by ParaMontana.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sophia

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #715522

Good luck man
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #715611

may i ask how you knew you're a female given that you have male primary sexual characteristics and attracted to women? if you want to answer this feel free not to man
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #715618

Does that make you lesbian?
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #715622

Roy Harper wrote:
may i ask how you knew you're a female given that you have male primary sexual characteristics and attracted to women? if you want to answer this feel free not to man

i realised this as i never felt like i was supposed to be this way, this is not noticeable over the internet really as it is more obvious in my daily life but i always had a little more of a feminine touch to most things i do, it just took me a while as i always thought i was being weird and overthinking it. it just took me a long time to realise and a lot of thinking, and in the end going with what my feelings tell me
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Harper

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #715623

Aspect wrote:
Does that make you lesbian?

technically yes
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #715641

Muhammed Ali wrote:
Rake wrote:
What Am I? Easy mate, you're mentally ill and I'm not even being mean, just reading.
inb4 deleted
inb4 ban lmao
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #715963

i'm just gonna bump this back to the 1st page so people who have not yet read this will also be aware of it
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #716038

Morgan wrote:
DeathRazor213 wrote:
Morgan wrote:
Brave of you to do this, while I don't think it's healthy I will be there to support you if you ever need me for anything.

what exactly is not healthy about it?
me wanting to have a body the same gender as i wish to be treated like and feel like?
i'd like to know why you think it isn't healthy

I could sit here and explain my viewpoint on the topic but I'd rather not cause un-needed drama.

TL;DR You do you, as I said I'd be there for you if you need me for anything.

you cant just say "I dont think its healthy" and then say "Dont wanna cause unneeded drama", like damn. You didn't even give a reason to your opinion, and you already waved your white flag and bailed. I thought as a good staff member, you learn to think about the stuff you say, BEFORE you actually say it.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sophia

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #716044

TheAp4ch3 wrote:
Morgan wrote:
DeathRazor213 wrote:
Morgan wrote:
Brave of you to do this, while I don't think it's healthy I will be there to support you if you ever need me for anything.

what exactly is not healthy about it?
me wanting to have a body the same gender as i wish to be treated like and feel like?
i'd like to know why you think it isn't healthy

I could sit here and explain my viewpoint on the topic but I'd rather not cause un-needed drama.

TL;DR You do you, as I said I'd be there for you if you need me for anything.

you cant just say "I dont think its healthy" and then say "Dont wanna cause unneeded drama", like damn. You didn't even give a reason to your opinion, and you already waved your white flag and bailed. I thought as a good staff member, you learn to think about the stuff you say, BEFORE you actually say it.

Check one-two pages after that, I clarified, think and read before you assume :dry:
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #716046

Morgan wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
I have seen some pretty disgusting comments on here, such as some people calling it a “joke” or an “illness”.

I completely agree with it being disgusting and should be condemned that people would call this a joke, it's just insensitive and rude. However, calling it an "illness" isn't factually incorrect - it's known as "gender dysphoria" which is acknowledged as a mental illness according to the World Health Organization.
TheXnator wrote:
Remember though, I will be deleting anything that the few people who can’t seem to take this appropriately post which is disrespectful or transphobic in any way, of anything that Sophia takes offense to.

Anything disrespectful or transphobic is disgusting and definitely good on you for moderating that, however removing a post because it offends someone seems a bit of a reach.

Correct me if i am wrong but are you saying i have a mentall illness?

Edit: i have read up on what you said and i see that it is considered a "mental-illness", i do however not like people telling me i have a mental illness because of this, it is rather impolite and to a certain extend harrasment/bullying, i do not acknowledge this as any kind of illness but onlya case of being born in the wrong body.

But this still doesn't clarify why you think it is unhealthy, i have found nothing on the wiki which shows nothing about problems with health or this being unhealty, i request you clarify why you think it is unhealthy, if you must you can add me on steam

steamcommunity.com/id/Sophiachan/
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Sophia.

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #716049

DeathRazor213 wrote:
Morgan wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

TheXnator wrote:

Correct me if i am wrong but are you saying i have a mentall illness?

Morgan wrote:

However, calling it an "illness" isn't factually incorrect - it's known as "gender dysphoria" which is acknowledged as a mental illness according to the World Health Organization.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1995
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by 0yc37xrk6m.

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #716384

I completely agree with Morgan on this one, I am not trying to be edgy nor rude, and it is your life not mine.
Now you mentioned "sex change", this is where things start to get a little hazy in terms of healthiness.
I will go ahead and try to showcase some data in my post, to make a claim against having "sex reassignment surgery(SRS)".
All of the data I am going to mention from here onward are studies conducted by various organisations and institutes some clinical studies others observational studies.

Suicide and suicidal behaviour among transgender people after a "SRS" has been performed on them is astonishingly high, upward of 40% and over 50% have also claimed to have attempted suicide at least once.
If we take in to account the people who were too afraid to even admit to doing such a sad thing as suicide we are left with nothing, but a very sad case of numbers.
In addition to that, the high suicide rate has little to none to do with discrimination.
Even after Jim Crow laws were enacted, that forced something as severe and racist as "racial segregation" the black suicide rate did not even breach to the same levels of people with gender dysphoria.
Trust me when I say, that what black people faced during Jim Crow laws is much worse then the discrimination towards transgender people and it was not just words that the laws prevented it was much more then that.

Numerous studies also suggest that the overall quality of life after having a "SRS" done does not improve the case of gender dysphoria and in some cases even lowers the quality of life, not to mention all the trouble that comes with it once the realization hits of what you have done.
If you are going to also undergo hormone therapy, that will come with another set of problems that is too long to list.
In the midst of writing this I have noticed there is just too much to simply state, please I beg of you to read upon this, this is a permanent decision that is irreversible.
One of the most troubling statistics that I mentioned was the suicide rate, think of this rationally and logically, okay?
Do you think you are the only person who thought that they are going to be well and fine after the "SRS" or even hormone therapy, probably not, most people think that "I will be fine, I am not going to be one in that number" but as I mentioned turns out close to 40% have.
Since there were so many studies and trials I read through, it would simply take up too much space, so I decided to place them all in a pastebin.

I wish to hammer home the first point I made, this is not to be rude nor edgy, this is my way of trying to help you more with the question you were having which was "What am I?"
I wish you all the luck buddy, if you have any questions on this subject I am quite well versed in it just add me on steam I have also linked that below.

SOURCES AND LINKS: pastebin.com/vEfJA34d steamcommunity.com/id/schrodingers/
  • FluffyOP
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nade,Vitx,Aspect Simon&Hermoine,Plankton
  • Thanks received: 148
Ex-MC Owner and developer
Old, old Ex-SSRP staff
Ex-TS staff
Hermoine <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hermione

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #716420

Very proud of you for doing this! It must have been hard to say!
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #716430

Fluffy and Morgan actually know what they are talking about and sorry "Sophie" but if you think that someone expressing their opinion on your lifestyle choice is rude and extends to harassment/bullying then you need to re-evaluate what those words mean since lifestyles can and will always be commented on by other people and his evaluation that it is not healthy for you to do what you are doing is also true.

This does not mean to say I now hate you or don't support your decision like I said before it is brave of you whether you actually mean it or are just doing it for attention and by all means have a sex change its not going to affect me at all. I do however think that all the hyper-sensitivity surrounding the posts on this thread is definitely not necessary, of course the posts which blatantly say "kill yourself" or "you are disgusting" should be removed but some people made posts which weren't along those lines but still got removed since you were "offended".

I think you really need to toughen up if you want to live a life like that since when people come up to you in public and say much worse than what has been said here you won't have someone to just make it go away.

Like I said though my only issue here is the hyper-sensitivity and restriction of expression of opinion and to be honest if you disagree with Fluffy or Morgan I think you should argue that on Teamspeak or Steam rather than on this thread.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sophia, pigskin, Blocked, Muhammed Ali, Sada. and 4 more...

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #716452

i'm not really sure how to reply right now,

I do acknowledge you guys's opinions if you think it is unhealthy, but i am doing what makes me happy and i do not think it is unhealthy, i see the valid points regarding suicide, this is nothing new for me as i have tried to end it before.

i do not care what others think, if they think i am making the wrong choice let them think, it is my choice and not theirs, it's my life and i control what i do in it their opinions and points are taken into consideration but will not change who i am and who i wish to be.

i am not good with wording my feelings and what i am thinking, if you think something i said doesn't make sense please try to make the best of it as it does make sense in my head, thank you for reading

~Sophia~
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis, Raeker

Announcing something + big change 6 years 7 months ago #716472

DeathRazor213 wrote:
i'm not really sure how to reply right now,

I do acknowledge you guys's opinions if you think it is unhealthy, but i am doing what makes me happy and i do not think it is unhealthy, i see the valid points regarding suicide, this is nothing new for me as i have tried to end it before.

i do not care what others think, if they think i am making the wrong choice let them think, it is my choice and not theirs, it's my life and i control what i do in it their opinions and points are taken into consideration but will not change who i am and who i wish to be.

i am not good with wording my feelings and what i am thinking, if you think something i said doesn't make sense please try to make the best of it as it does make sense in my head, thank you for reading

~Sophia~
I will try to make this post as short as possible, for convenience sake.
I understand what you meant perfectly, not everyone can put their feelings into words flawlessly, you don't have to care what others think either.
And I am truly happy that you acknowledge some of the points I or someone else brought up.
But like I said in my previous long form post, everyone thinks they will happy or happier, but the sad truth is they almost never are.
I want to keep to my promise of wanting to keep this short so I will leave you with simple sentence that I came up with.
Don't sacrifice long term misery for short term happiness or clarity in your mind.
Also I have a suggestion for the future, instead of jumping straight to "SRS" or "HRT", just try cross dressing or use make up, anything really, to make yourself pass as a female and see the results, do you feel happier?
  • FluffyOP
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nade,Vitx,Aspect Simon&Hermoine,Plankton
  • Thanks received: 148
Ex-MC Owner and developer
Old, old Ex-SSRP staff
Ex-TS staff
Hermoine <3
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by FluffyOP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Red_
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

277 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
19/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32