Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A message to SSRP staff team

A message to SSRP staff team 6 years 10 months ago #600849

I wouldn't blame it on the staff members dealing with the issue, I think the issue is that we need a better system. I think this system would make a great difference to make Zarp more equal again.

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...ystem-for-d-requests
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

The topic has been locked.

A message to SSRP staff team 6 years 10 months ago #600862

ParaMontana wrote:
@ the haters and complainers
You should ask your self why is zarp so good to me?
Because on any server you would have been perm banned already ages ago without possibility to get unbanned . You are all extremely ungreatfull. The chances we offer yall are being put to waste here. Do something about it

He is complaining about a staff member who is constantly getting demote requests, I see no reason for you to bring a cm ban into it because as far as I know he isn't re-cm-banned so that's the opposite of putting your chance to waste.
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847

A message to SSRP staff team 6 years 10 months ago #600889

ParaMontana wrote:
Because on any server you would have been perm banned already ages ago without possibility to get unbanned . You are all extremely ungreatfull. The chances we offer yall are being put to waste here. Do something about it
Thats honestly a mistake from the start. . Right now everyone is exploiting the fact that zarp is way to lenient with rulebreakers and that the main reason why loads of players break rules. People know that if they break 1 - 4 rules intentionally they wont get banned. If they knew that they would get a harsh punishment for breaking rules then they wouldnt do it.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

A message to SSRP staff team 6 years 10 months ago #600941

I've just been reading through this thread and I'm shocked that people even think they know what is going on. Have any of the people complaining on this thread been to an SSRP Lead Team meeting?
NO.

We believe that people deserve second chances and should be given the chance to improve and the opportunity to show us that they are better people. Please remember that the ethos applys to both staff and user punishments. This adds to ZARPs unique traits and keeps people coming back. Our aim here is to have fun not punish, ban and demote everyone from the server. We saw what happened last time there was no ethos, over 30% of people playing gmod were banned from ZARP.

Please think of the kindness everyone has received and the chance many if you have been given to improve.
  • CaptinF1rework
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay, Roy Harper, Pegasus, TheXnator

A message to SSRP staff team 6 years 10 months ago #600945

CaptinF1rework wrote:
I've just been reading through this thread and I'm shocked that people even think they know what is going on. Have any of the people complaining on this thread been to an SSRP Lead Team meeting?
NO.

We believe that people deserve second chances and should be given the chance to improve and the opportunity to show us that they are better people. Please remember that the ethos applys to both staff and user punishments. This adds to ZARPs unique traits and keeps people coming back. Our aim here is to have fun not punish, ban and demote everyone from the server. We saw what happened last time there was no ethos, over 30% of people playing gmod were banned from ZARP.

Please think of the kindness everyone has received and the chance many if you have been given to improve.
What a load of shit
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693

A message to SSRP staff team 6 years 10 months ago #600947

CaptinF1rework wrote:
NO.

You guys always pull the second chances card but this topic is clearly about not giving out 50 chances. Get your facts right.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by catboy sven ツ.

A message to SSRP staff team 6 years 10 months ago #600948

Aspect wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:
NO.

You always pull the second chances card but this topic is clearly about not giving out 50 chances. Get your facts right.
CaptinF1rework wrote:
Have any of the people complaining on this thread been to an SSRP Lead Team meeting?
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

A message to SSRP staff team 6 years 10 months ago #600949

CaptinF1rework wrote:
We saw what happened last time there was no ethos, over 30% of people playing gmod were banned from ZARP.
source pls

30% of people playing gmod is the whole darkrp community and maybe a bit more, clearly you got something wrong
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4291

ex-dog LT member on many servers

A message to SSRP staff team 6 years 10 months ago #600951

TheXnator wrote:
Aspect wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:
NO.

You always pull the second chances card but this topic is clearly about not giving out 50 chances. Get your facts right.
CaptinF1rework wrote:
Have any of the people complaining on this thread been to an SSRP Lead Team meeting?
Does that matter in the fucking slightest? No. People STILL aren't being dealt with properly, ZARP is way too wishy washy when dealing with abusive staff and rulebreakers. If there's blatant abuse or rule breaks by a staff member to gain an advantage on purpose, then they should get an official. It's that simple.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4291

ex-dog LT member on many servers

A message to SSRP staff team 6 years 10 months ago #600962

wishy washy

lol
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

A message to SSRP staff team 6 years 10 months ago #600996

ParaMontana wrote:

I have never been warned nor banned <3

I can see what you mean though
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799

A message to SSRP staff team 6 years 10 months ago #601000

Staff member is scamming a user
Lead team member: Don't do it again please!
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

A message to SSRP staff team 6 years 10 months ago #601006

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
You should ask yourself why is zarp so good to me?
Because on any server you would have been perm banned already ages ago without the possibility to get unbanned. You are all extremely ungrateful. The chances we offer yall are being put to waste here. Do something about it

I have never been warned nor banned <3

I can see what you mean though

It's hilarious how Michael comes here and bitches that we are too lenient with staff. I think we been very lenient with Michael as well.
since you resigned from your staff position 10 days ish ago you managed to get 10 recent punishments.

same for grand wizowd
You managed to get recent punishments and a ban.
you got banned for ruining a bunch of fun for others by setting an example of what you really are.

If we were to go as strict on the staff as you wanted we would also go as strict on users. which meant you would not be making this topic but a bunch of appeals to appeal your Perma ban.

Topic Locked.
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by ParaMontana.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AceInsidious
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

271 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32